Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.K. JainYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. Please suggest me any permanent solution for melasma. I have brown patches on my cheeks both side. I am suffering from last one year. Regards
How to get a fair skin? And toning is good for skin? And how long lasting it is? And if it good for skin then which type of tanning is good for skin?
I have little dark underarms and also there is darkness in between my thighs. How I can reduce it? Please suggest me. Currently I am using litearm for underarms and xerina for darkness in thighs. Please suggest me something else by which I cn reduce it as soon as possible.
My brother 45yrs has developed a sty/a mass which was vry small a month back but now has become big the size of a peanut on the upper eyelid on both eyes. Dr. Pls advice wht ointment, medicine to give him for speedy recovery. The mass becomes big if it is pressed. Shd I gv hot vomitation. Kindly help him by advising a medicine for the same. Thnks
I have white air in much quantity what should the diet and advice for me to reduce white air in maximum amount.
Hello sir, I want solution for keep my body fit and glozy skin from unnatural skin. What should i do for that?
Hello doctor, I'm 39 year old male. I got skin problem and the symptoms of dark skin color appearing around my neck and on folding area. Initially I had skin irritation but later it is subsidized but the dark skin still continues to appear around the neck. Would like to understand if the symptoms mentioned is a result of food habits or working culture or climate related and what could be possible medication to restore to normalcy. Thanks
I am 17 year old girl Sir I am suffering from breast pain and stomach pain since two day so please suggest me how to cure these pains.
Skin is a very vital organ of your body as it protects your body from external injuries and also helps in regulating your body temperature. The gradual development of cancer cells on your skin region is known as skin cancer. Skin cancer is a very common disease that is affecting people worldwide. Many causes are responsible for skin cancer.
Some of them are stated as follows:
- Overexposure to sun rays. The Ultraviolet rays can cause serious damage to your skin that can lead to cancer.
- Sun burns may also result in the development of cancer cells
- Frequent exposure to toxic chemical substance can also trigger skin cancer.
- A frail immune system may also contribute to skin cancer.
- Certain scars on your skin, if left untreated, may become cancerous and eventually lead to skin cancer.
- Consuming unhealthy foods and being unhygienic may also lead to skin cancers.
Skin cancer may develop all over your body or on any particular region of your skin. It can spread to other parts of your body rapidly. The symptoms of skin cancer depend on the type of your cancer.
Some of the common symptoms of skin cancer are as follows:
- A sore on your skin that cannot be healed
- Swelling of your skin
- You may also get an itching sensation frequently
- Appearance of bumps
- Bleeding of the affected areas
- Appearance of reddish spots
- A bleeding mole
Skin cancer is absolutely curable if treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating skin cancer.
They are mentioned below:
- Panchakarma therapy is the most effective treatment for healing skin cancer. It involves purification and removal of harmful toxins from your body through its 5 constituent therapeutic treatments namely, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Drinking green tea can be very helpful. It is known to have anti cancerous properties which help prevent and combat this killer.
- Including more of citrus food in your diet such as lemons, oranges; excluding oily, fried foods and cutting down on higher quantities of sugar can prove to be beneficial.
- Applying turmeric paste on the affected areas may help you to guard against skin cancer.
You must not ignore skin cancer and seek advice from a doctor as early as possible since the process of metastasis (spreading of cancer cells to different spots of your body) is very rapid in this case.