Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.K. JainYour feedback matters!
I am 48 year old man. I have prostate problem .Igo to urine at least 20 time in 24 hours. However my urine flow normal. L have done ultrasound xray .l cannot take sound sleep at night. What should I do.
My dad was a farmer so he is working minimum 5 hours outside and in Sun actually my dad was very fair now his skin become very dark and dull and my mom also her hands, legs became dark and have cracks on their legs what should I do?
I am 6 months pregnant. I noticed a pink colored muscle growing closer to my rectum (excreta area of motion). What it may be? What are its possibilities please tell me, will it affect my pregnancy, and if surgery needed what can I do? Will that lead to abortion or can cure with tablets.
Sir I have some kind of red marks on my thighs in the side of pubic region. Tell me what should I do to cure it.
Seborrheic dermatitis refers to a kind of chronic skin rash affecting the scalp or face of a person. It has symptoms similar to that of eczema. Excess oil and greasiness could lead to this condition. This is a commonly noticed condition among children and adults. Seborrheic dermatitis is characterized by red patches, persistent dandruff, and flaking skin. This kind of skin disorder needs immediate treatment as neglecting the upsetting signs can turn out to be fatal; you may face a neurological breakdown after suffering for days together.
Take a look at the causes of Seborrheic Dermatitis:
- Inflammatory responses often result in reddish patches on the skin.
- Malassezia could cause Seborrheic Dermatitis. Malassezia is a type of yeast present in the oil secretions of a human body.
- Such a condition could be worsened by the predominant weather conditions. Extreme winters or early spring can make your skin peel off.
Symptoms a person may face:
- The first and foremost symptom is red colored skin. The skin will appear as itchy and tender.
- A stinging sensation is experienced in affected areas. The pain could be serious enough to prevent you from working or resting.
- The eyelids of a person are at times under threat. This condition is more popularly known as blepharitis. The skin of your eyelids becomes red and crusted.
- Dandruff can be found on your beard and moustache and even on your eyebrows.
- Oily, flaky skin can be found on the scalp, ears, face, chest, armpits and also on the scrotum.
Skin disorders are taken lightly by most people. Many fail to realize how important skin is to the rest of our biological system. Skin is the primary barrier to all kinds of infections and diseases. A person should be aware of possibilities that can happen to trigger a skin condition like Seborrheic Dermatitis. Poking acne or scratching the skin of one's face, diabetes or obesity, psychological trauma, and weak immunity as noticed among patients of pancreatitis can actually increase your risk of contracting this disorder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hii, I have problem pigmentation from my face. I want to know about the laser treatment. Can you help me its a permanent treatment of pigmentation. thank you Raj kumar.
Skin problem. Matlab daad, lagbhag 1 saal se hai. Lekin thik nahi ho rahi hai .thik hoti hai phir se ho jati hai mai dawa bahut jagah se le chuka lekin thik nahi ho rahi hai. Please koi dawa bataiyel.
I am 23 years old girl, Looking for some pre bridal tips on what nutrition to take and how to take care of the skin and what treatments to do fo.
My Brother is having cough with breathing problem and high Fever. On XRay it was shown that the left side of lung is totally covered with fluid. Sir, can you tell me what is the problem? His age is 17.
Hi I am 22 years girl, and I have darkcircles around in my eyes. Am tried some creams. Lik fair eyes, eye cream etc. But no use. What I do?
The area around my mouth is dark as compared to other portion of my face. I want even skin tone. How to get rid of it? Is it pigmentation problem?
Hello doctor! My daughter is 32 months old (3 years) and her skin is getting dark. I am trying to give her health foods like fruits, dalia, milk, khir, dal rice but her weight is not gaining. We also giving her pediasure with milk 2 time (morning.
Dear Doctor, Some insect or Hive has stinged to My wife at forehead (above right eye) some days ago. Now that area got swelling and red in colour and feels hard. Please advice what to do.
1. Keep baths and showers short.Use warm, not hot water, and a mild cleanser. Gently pat the skin dry.
2. Apply moisturizer after getting out of the bath or shower.Ointments and creams tend to be more effective than lotions.
3. Read ingredients on skin care products. Deodorant soaps, alcohol-based toners, and products that contain fragrance can irritate dry, sensitive skin.
4. Use a humidifier to add much-needed moisture to the air.
5. Wear soft fabrics that breathe, such as 100 percent cotton. If you want to wear wool and other rough fabrics, wear a soft fabric underneath.
6. Don’t skimp on hand washing, which can remove harmful bacteria and viruses. If you need to wash your hands frequently, hand sanitizers are a good alternative.
7. Apply hand cream after each hand washing. If more relief is needed, dab petroleum jelly on your hands before bed. If your hands are frequently immersed in water, wear waterproof gloves to help protect them.