Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
50 years old female junior management hospital employee, tensions job vegetarian, if outside food is taken mucous dysentery with abdomen pain, irritation by mood depression not responded to allopathic treatment, need help and homoeopathy remedies.
Hello, I am felling pain in left as well as right of my lower abdomen sometimes it pain in back of abdomen too. The left and right lower abdomen pain like hell sometime. I had my period on 5th of sep on this month. And previous months (August) I didn't gt my period, may be because I was under going medication of allergic asthma. Now from last 10-15 days I am felling this pain. Previous I never gt any pain like this.
Been diagnosed with Stage 4 Ulcerative Colitis and Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Can you please specify in details about my diet - what I should and shouldn't eat.
Hi From last 3 months throat infection and also gas trouble. Have any gas effect on throat. Please support me.
Is it true that an antibiotic (amoxicillin) to which I had sensitivity (allergy) about 30 years back can be used now? I had to take amoxicillin today morning as regimen for helicobacter pylori based dyspepsia, and no problem in six hours, so is it safe to continue the regimen?
I have severe gastric problem. Sometimes I vomit due to gastric. My stomach ache and whole body pains. Suggest some help.
I am 19 years old and I have problem of acidity due to which my stomach just gets filled by air.what to do
I often get mouth ulcers, like every 2-3 months. I take b folcin for this every time. But I need a permanent solution.
I am ajay I am suffered by gastric problems from 12 year and I am taking medicine but not get good result.
My problem is I am facing very high problem of digestion. Very slow digestion. And my meal is normal. And I am also facing problem of mouth sore also. please tell me remedy for this or best medicine. My age is 21. And my meal is normal.
I ate 5 eggs with yolk. My stomach started burning like furnace. Also there was formation of So Called Gas in my stomach. And then my poo was very very fluid. Why it happened? And what should I do In future to prevent this?
Lady Patient having stomach and bowel problems for last 2-3 months. Colonoscopy report says colonic Diverticulosis" Remedy? Any Homeopathy?
What are the warning signs of pancreatic problems? If I suspect a pancreatic problem, what should I do? What are some of the other tests and treatments available today to treat pancreatitis and other common problems?
Keep healthy in winter by including plenty of these 5 foods in your diet. Although there are fewer foods that are in winter season than in summer. Here are 5 of the healthiest winter foods you should be eating.
1. Pomegranates - Chances are you have tasted pomegranates in their newly popular juice form. And from a heart-health perspective, thats probably a good thing. Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants (more so than other fruit juices), just a cup daily might help to keep free radicals from oxidizing ldl bad cholesterol, according to a preliminary study in the american journal of clinical nutrition. Oxidized ldl contributes to plaque buildup in the arteries. Another study showed that drinking pomegranate juice might improve blood flow in the heart in people with myocardial ischemia, a serious condition in which the hearts oxygen supply is compromised because the arteries leading to it are blocked.
2. Dark leafy greens - Dark leafy greens, such as kale, chard and collards, thrive in the chill of winter when the rest of the produce section looks bleak. In fact, a frost can take away the bitterness of kale. These greens are particularly rich in vitamins A, C and K. Collards, mustard greens and escarole are also excellent sources of folate, important for women in childbearing age.
3. Citrus - Citrus fruits, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruit, are at their juiciest in the wintertime and can add sunshine to the dreary winter. Citrus fruits are loaded with vitamin, one medium orange delivers more than 100 percent of your daily dose. Citrus fruits are also rich sources of flavonoids. The predominant flavonoid in these fruits hesperidin is credited with boosting good hdl cholesterol and lowering bad ldl cholesterol and triglycerides.
4. Potatoes - Potatoes sometimes get a bad rap for being a white starch, thrown into the same category as white rice or white bread. But unlike those other starches, which have indeed been stripped of healthful nutrients, potatoes are foods that contain several beneficial nutrients. They are an excellent source of two immunity boosters .vitamins C and B6, delivering 25% and 29% of your daily needs per medium potato, respectively. They are also a good source of folate, which is especially important for women in childbearing age, and they deliver fiber (4 grams in a medium potato, women need 25 grams daily and men need 38 grams). If you can find purple potatoes, you will get an added health boon as they are rich in anthocyanins antioxidants that are linked to a host of health benefits, from lowering cancer and heart disease risk to quelling inflammation.
5. Winter squash - There are many varieties of winter squash including butternut, acorn, delicata and spaghetti squash and they all are excellent choices in the winter. One cup of cooked winter squash has few calories (around 80) but is high in both vitamin a (214 percent of the recommended daily value) and vitamin c (33 percent), as well as being a good source of vitamins B6 and K, potassium and folate.