Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V K GuptaYour feedback matters!
She is a patient of keratolysis as per doctor opinion please advise for early recovery and precautions for the same.
I am loosing lot of hair potentially because of dandruff, sweating and stress. I want to reduce the hair fall and fix the problem. Please help me out.
Dear sir I have suffering from hair loss from last two months. I have used many shampoo condisnor but no results found yet. I used many types oil and many other items but no response. I used salads fruits and good food for my hair loss problem but no effect showing yet. Kindly help me sir.
Hello sir/mam My name is govind. I'm 20 year old. My problem is my face because its dark than other my body parts. I use sun screen daily but I didn't get profit till now. Please suggest me and which one cream should I apply on my face for getting fairness?
I am 33 years of age. I am a diabetic since 5-6 years. I am having irritation on the inside skin of my penis. There is redness and also red small pimples which create roughness. I was advised allergic first n later fluconazole 150 mg. I have taken many times but the infection goes n comes back again n again. Please advice. than.
I Have skin problem in whole body, And the itching is irritating.Can I get rid of it, I have done all medicines but of no use, please advice
Sir, I have heavy hair fall and have no good length. The hairs are very thin. I want to increase their length and stuff of hairs without any damage. Please suggest me qualitative products at reasonable price. Please help me.
I am losing my hair and im tired of using shampoos but I did not get any result. Can you please help me.
I am a 27 years old male. Few months earlier I had found some red spot on my face which became dark after few days. I have used nivea dark spot reduction scrub and garner speed white cream but do not getting the desirable result and spots are still visible. Pls suggest is there any option to get a clear skin in few days.
Hello from few day I am facing hair problem. Can suggest me what to do in this situation pls help sir as early as possible.
Sir/Madam I sufer from hair loss my hair become thin only the fron side of head and forhead side hair lossing since last 5 Now i am 28 years sex male I used mintop 10, caraglo men tablet , tripalcal capsul, But now stop using this madicine Please suggesation.
My back is full of rashes! it is not at all disturbing for me but it looks ugly! suggest me the appropriate medicine!
My face is getting to dark nowadays. I've been having aloe vera juice and gel but nothing works. Please tell me how to have a fair and glowing face.
Sir I am subrata. I want to know about my hair fall. Actually it is a very big problem in my body. Please suggests me how can I stop hair fall very quickly. And what is the good oil to stop hair fall. I am just waiting for your suggestion. Please advanced me if any other tips. Thak you.
Hi, due to the sudden weight gain of 10 kgs I am suffering from stretch marks on my bums. Could anyone suggest a cream.
I have a acne problems. And my skin is oily. So please give what diet chart should I follow and also give me suggestion.
Red wine is a ladies' drink; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce the chance of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.