Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V K Goyal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V K GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am 53 yrs. Male a fortnight ago I came to known that I have diabetes and the first count was 112 fasting and 180 pp. My weight is 65 kgs. Height is 5' 6. Neither I drink alcohol nor I smoke or chew tobacco in any form. I dont eat Foods other than home made. What would you advise?
Why do not we use plastic rice in proportion to sugar levels in diabetic people.[like fiber] plastic goes out undigested ,not harmful. Added with necessary nutrients
What I should take precaution in diabetes. And which exercise is more helpful in this situation. My father is suffering from yhis deases from last 3 years. So plzz suggest me the best aid.
My 32 year old son suffering from diabetes since 3 years. Sugar not came normal range from starting. All remedies and afferds failed. Ayurvedic and alophaty both treatments are running but still sugar not in normal range. What should I do.?
I am aged 60 type 2 diabetic and underwent CABG in 2003. I have a problem of erectile dysfunction can I use tadafil 20 or any other tablet you can suggest.
I am 70 years old person recently effected with diabetes kindly intimate me what is an ideal diet for me so as to control diabetes I am a vegetarian person thanks .
Hearing a doctor diagnose you with 'ovarian cysts' can make your mind think of the worst case scenarios, but this is actually quite a common diagnosis. Almost all women are diagnosed with ovarian cysts at some point of their life.
The difference lies in the type and size of cyst diagnosed. Hence, before you panic, read up and get informed. However, not everything you read online is trustworthy. Like every other health condition, ovarian cysts are surrounded by a number of myths.
Let's debunk five of the most common myths surrounding this condition:
- Myth - It requires a surgery: Contradictory to what you may initially think, not all ovarian cysts are harmful. In most cases, these cysts are small, non cancerous and will be resolved on their own. Surgery is needed only in cases where the cyst is abnormally large or where the cyst is diagnosed as a dermoid cyst or as endometriomas. Hence, if you have been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst find out how big the cyst is and what type of a cyst it is.
- Myth - It causes infertility: Being diagnosed with a cyst in your ovaries will not make you infertile or restrict your ability to bear a child. However, it can lead to complications that may cause infertility. If these cysts become infected it could lead to scarring of the fallopian tubes. This is one of the most common causes of infertility. Another situation in which an ovarian cyst may lead to infertility is if it is associated with endometriosis.
- Myth - They are cancerous: With ovarian cysts, every case is unique. However, in most cases, the cysts to not develop into cancerous cells and neither are they cancerous to begin with. A pelvic ultrasound can help your doctor diagnose the type of cyst present in your body. If the doctor deems it cancerous, he or she will usually advise surgery to remove it immediately.
- Myth - It only affect women after menopause: A cyst can develop in the ovaries at any stage of a woman's life. A number of women could even develop cysts that they are not aware of. In some cases, women can even develop these cysts post a hysterectomy that does not involve the removal of the ovaries.
- Myth - It cannot be controlled: If you suffer from recurrent ovarian cysts, taking birth control pills can help the situation. This can suppress the development of cysts in future. Losing weight if you are overweight or quitting smoking can also lower the risks of developing ovarian cysts.