Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. V K GargYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain due to ma workout and feeling weakness too what can I do to get rid of this back pain and what do I eat before and after workout to remove weakness?
An overloaded backpack or wearing one improperly can lead to a poor posture, stress on the soft tissue in the neck and the back, and unnecessary strain on muscles and joints.
My husband is 26 years old, nowadays he had a back ache, he used meftal forte ointment but temporary relief only, he is working in IT firm, almost 8 hrs in sitting position. Pls provide good remedy.
Last year I was diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency (I was found extremely deficient) the doctor suggested me to take medication for a period of one and a half months. There was no sign of pain then but now my hand pains frequently. What should I do?
Arthritis is a common musculoskeletal condition that affects elderly men and women. Joint pain, stiffness and inflammation are the most common symptoms of this condition. This pain can get so bad as to affect your movement and leave you unable to do simple things like walking up stairs or even simply turning a doorknob.
Arthritis cannot be reversed but with medication and a few lifestyle changes, your quality of life can be improved.
- Exercise and weight loss: Though it is difficult to do, losing weight can help relieve the pain of arthritis. This takes the pressure off your joints and increases the range of possible motions. Though exercising may be the last thing you want to do, it can help increase your flexibility and help strengthen your muscles. Aerobics, stretching and strength training are ideal for arthritic patients.
- Assistive devices: Arthritis can make a person knock kneed or bow legged. Wearing unloading braces, shoe inserts or walking with a cane or shoe inserts can help redistribute your weight and take the pressure of your joints. It can also help relieve pain and prevent arthritis from worsening.
- Eating right: Some types of food can worsen arthritic symptoms. This includes processed foods like white flour and sugar, yeast, chemical additives, gluten, hydrogenated and trans fats, milk products, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco. Hence, avoid consuming these foods and instead have a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grain. You could also try alkaline foods like green leafy vegetables, wheatgrass and aloe vera.
- Massage therapy: A massage not only de-stresses the body, but can also relieve muscle and joint pain by improving blood circulation. Massages also help break up muscular waste deposits and increase the amount of oxygen circulated in the body. This helps transport nutrients to tissues and carries toxins away. Ideally, an arthritic patient should have a massage 2-3 times a week in the beginning and at least twice a month once the condition has stabilised.
- Supplements: Along with eating healthy, including a few supplements in your daily diet can also help alleviate arthritic symptoms. When it comes to rheumatic arthritis; the anti-inflammatory properties of vitamin C help fight arthritis by promoting bone and cartilage growth and reducing infection. Fish oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids that help reduce inflammation, Vitamin D is another supplement that helps relieve arthritic pain by helping the bones absorb calcium faster and preventing further loss of cartilage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I have swelling in my ankle & pains when walking. I took x-ray around 6 months back but still pain didn't reduced. It increases while increase in strain on ankle.
My illness started last 6 month, 1st I have numbness (ghanghanahat) in my left hand and after sometime in right hand and my head spin in evening after text doctor said to me this is carpal tunnel problem in left hand. And after MRI doctor said you have cervical problem also mild disc bulge c4 c5 after talking allopathic medicine no relief found than I started ayurveda and thoda relief mila. One day I stated pain in my right lower abdomen after ultrasound pata chala I have stone in kidney 5mm and gallbladder 14mm no pain in gallbladder stone till now, but pain in kidney stone. After talking bebbris vulgaris mother tincher homoeopathic medicine. Now I have no pain in kidney after ultrasound on 7th May 2016 Doctor said No stone in kidney now. Only have stone in gallbladder 14mm. I have also numbness in both hands. Left me jyada hai. Now I stooped all medicine last 1 month Allopathic and ayurveda both. Then I have discuss with one doctor & she suggested me continue berberis vulgaris Q. Take Hypericum 1x, 2 tabs twice daily with warm water. Gelsemium 30 Ch, 3 drops twice daily. But no relief found I have pain and numbness in my left thumb and palm please suggested me some medicine because left hand numbness and pain is very bad. Thanks Doctor.
I am 31 years old male l have knee injury so got ACL surgery 4 years back now I am gaining weight walking is now good in my area did I use treadmill need suggestions.
I am suffering from calcium deficiency. Osteoporosis which is the best calcium tablet that I can take for lifetime. I heard some calcium tablets give a bad impact on the kidney. Tell me a safe one that can be taken in daily life without any side effect.
I am 33 years male serving in CRPF, I have notice little pain in all joints of bone last one year and BP moving 140/90 so that I am facing problem in running and physical exercise.
I can not understand whom should I concern neurologist, gynecologist, orthologist. My wife has severe problem I searched a lot but I cannot get answer from what she is suffering she is having back ache some time pain in legs joints also pelvic pain in nerves and burning sensation in urinary track heavy periods with heavy bleeding nosia vomiting due to this she has insomnia problem I thought its uti today she told me she is getting constipation with bleeding and pain in nerves. I want answer from indian medical science, its a challenge for indian doctors I shifted to delhi from mumbai now. Do help me out please. I will be very grateful to you.
I am physically good but sometimes my foot is giving me very pain I want to my foot is good for before that what is solution that?
Hello Dr. My mother (age - 56 ) is suffering from joints pain and muscles pain since last 2-3 months. The pain is unbearable. She can't walk without holding any support and even can't stand for sometime. Some times she becomes aggressive n speaks very harsh words bluntly. She often forgets many things she has done or spoken. She has thyroid disorder since last 15 years n she was taking a tablet (Thyroxine Sodium Tablets IP, THYROX - 25 ) regularly in the morning empty stomach and she was doing very well with this medication. Now, 3 months before when she had these types of pains we consulted our family physician where her routine checkup had being done on regular basis as directed by the physician. We got some blood tests like Haemogram report, Renal Function, Arthritis Profile, Thyroid Function Test done for it. And the results says : Hemoglobin : 11.3 gm% R.B.C. : 4.18 mill./cu. Mm. W.B.C. : 7820/cu. Mm Platelet. : 3,06,000/ cu. Mm. polymorph. : 70% Lymphocytes : 25% eosinophil. : 02% monocyte. : 03% basophil. : 00% P.C.V. : 35.1% M.C.V. : 83. 97fl M.C.H. : 27.03 pg M.C.H.C. : 32.19% R.D.W. : 14.9% E.S.R. (Automated ) After one hour : 90 mm Serum Creatinine. : 0.99 mg/dl Uric acid : 6.41 mg% RA Test (Quantitative ) : 109.9 IU/ml Serum FT4 Estimation : 14.12 pmol/L Serum U/S TSH Estimation : 12.30 ulU/ml Our family physician proscribed the below medicines for it - Tab Thyrox 50 mcg 1-0-0 empty stomach Tab HCQS 200 (10) 0-1-0 Tab Etova-P 400 (30) 1-0-1 Tab Imutrex 7.5 (4) 0-0-1 every Friday Tab liquid-D3 (4) 0-0-1 every Friday She had completed the course of the above medicines. But there is no result. She has continue her Thyroid Tab as the physician said. We had also consulted other physicians. Some of them said the arthritis problem is because of Thyroid disorder, if she takes Thyroid Tab regularly n do routine checkup regularly then everything will be fine after few months. Some said she needed to take the Thyroid Tab of 50 mcg when she was taking it of 25 mcg. But our family physician never proscribed the 50 mcg Tab before this. Now here is my question Dr. Is/was my mother going under correct/right medication. Is her Thyroid Tab of 50 mcg is okk according to her report I've mentioned above. Shall we go for Ayurveda or naturopathic treatment for her arthritis problem. Give some suggestions for the problem. I will be thankful to you if you can proscribe some medication or remedies or any other treatments for her. Thanks a lot. Regards, Hiral Patel.
I have a problem with Neck, waist,aft below the knee, in the joints of the claws of both feet this space is a very , It is fifteen days from the last four to five days and is very pain. And waist is 4 5 month continues pain.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.