Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. V K DwivediYour feedback matters!
Greeting most of my hair from front side had fallen out and became thin. I m very depressed due it. I never tried any solution for this. So I have to ask is there any genuine way that my hair become healthy n at some extent to restore hair. Plzz help me.
Please suggest the fruits and their respective quantities to be taken during fasting to avoid falling sick.
Hey I am suffering frm ibs bowel movement 4 time a day I am taking melbervine 200 mg daily 2 time for ibs but since 3 my bowel is not get cleared I had taken softovac powder duphalac and infact my stomach has become big and heavy pls help what to do?
Hello doctor God gifted me a cute angel but she is suffering from spina bifida but she is active and cute the moments of her legs and hands is normal she eat normally and drink milk properly breathing properly sleeping crying and playing normally but we are worried about spina bifida. please tell what could I do and where is the best treatment of it? Thanks.
I have not enable eating more food compare to last few days. My Usg abdomen ,and pelvis test shown following results usg done with 3.5 mhz convex probe g. S. Mode. Liver measures 18 CM s/o moderate hepatomegaly. Impression= usg abdomen and pelvis reveals, moderate hepatomegaly. Blood count test shown = haemoglobin 12.9 gm eosinophil = 09 percent, monocyte= 09 per. Urine test shown= colour = dark yellow, Albumin +,bile pigment = trace, bile salts = trace. Pun cells = 4-6/ hpf, Biochemistry test shown= total bilirubin 1.13 msg, direct bilirubin = 0.72 msg. Widal test= antigen 1: 160,s typhi "O" = +, and S typo "H" = + widal test + ve. Please advise.
My age is 32 i am getting tooth ache since last year diagnosed as peri odontitis gap in front teeth is increased can I under go clip method for reduction of space in teeth
Doctor, I am 70 years old. I am not suffering from Diabetes but I was recommended take AMLODAC AT for BP one tab. A day. I feel it is not necessary because whenever I check for BP it will normal or 110. Nowadays I am getting tired very often. Incidentally I was taking BRAHMI juice 2 times a day. I was feeling very healthy when I was taking Brahmi juice. Shall I continue the same or do you recommend other medicine ? Pl advise.
When I started masturbating this. I cannot stop doing it week after week. There were times when I did 2 or 3 times a day. My bones pain nowadays after masturbating. Please suggest ways to control myself. Thanks.
Please tell me doctor is this necessary to go for D&C procedure after natural miscarriage? Because I had my natural miscarriage on 19 June I was 1 & half month pregnant and had my D&C on 21 June .my period still haven't come .what should I do doctor ?is there any thing serious?
Dear Sir/ Mam, please give me your valuable advice and correct idea to deal with my problem as I am very much tense. I had my marriage in dec 2014 and conceived in jan 2015 and had miscarriage in March 2015, And after that I tried but no success. Later I shown to doctor in jan 2016 and had HSG in feb which show that both tube is blocked at corneal end (one is completely blocked and other is partially blocked. Dnt knw wht to do further as I want to conceive and want to have child. So please help. So that I can get successfully pregnant.
Breast cancer is the form of cancer that occurs from breast tissues in women. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, changes in the shape of the breast, dimpling of the breast skin, a fluid coming out of the nipples or development of red scaly patches on the skin. There might be pain in the bones, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or the skin turning yellow and pale.
Breast cancer is a fatal mode of cancer in women, and one must try to abstain from this cancer in all possible ways. Here are 5 ways you can decrease the risk of breast cancer.
- Keeping a check on your weight: Although the process is tough to maintain, keeping up a sound and healthy weight is a critical objective for everybody. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause in women. Exercise is very important for maintaining a healthy body and lifestyle. Women who exert physically regularly are fitter than others and are at a much lower risk of acquiring diseases of any kind. Regular exercise decreases the chance of getting breast cancer and also keeps the body weight in check.
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is a key for keeping away from any kind of cancer or major health problem. Include a sufficient amount of fresh fruits and green vegetables in your daily diet to ensure the supply of all vital nutrients to your body. This would increase your immunity.
- Avoid smoking and consume less alcohol: Smoking is a very unhealthy and harmful habit. Smoking lowers the quality of your life, and causes numerous diseases. Heart diseases, stroke and many kinds of cancer, including breast cancer can be caused from smoking. If you drink alcohol, you should moderate your drinking habits and drink less, as drinking in excess may lead to breast cancer.
- Practice breast feeding: Breast feeding your children for a span of one year or more is likely to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid taking birth control pills: Birth control pills, in spite of having several benefits are associated with risk factors as well. Birth control pills have got worse effects in younger women than older aged women. Using birth control pills may cause breast cancer and these pills should be avoided.
There are many ways, adapting which you can lower the chances of getting breast cancer. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
The condition of uterine prolapse takes place when the floor muscles (and sometimes, ligaments) of the pelvis region gets stretched overly and then gradually weakens, thus becoming unable to provide adequate support to the uterus. This often leads to the protrusion or the slipping down of the uterus out of the vaginal opening. Though it can affect women of any age, it usually happens to women after menopause, especially those who have already had deliveries out of the vagina.
The weakening of the muscles in the pelvic region is the chief cause that leads to uterine prolapse. Other causes include:
1. Natural estrogen loss, especially after menopause
2. Gravity effects
3. Supportive tissues of pregnancy and childbirth being damaged
4. Constant straining over time
5. Excessive smoking
6. Improper weight - obesity or being overweight
There are a number of varieties of uterine prolapse, of varying severity. In case of moderate to severe uterine prolapse, the symptoms tend to be more pronounced and include a number of prominent symptoms.
1. Protruding tissue from the vagina
2. Problems in bowel regulation
3. Increased lower back pains
4. Increased urinary problems, such as leakage or increased retention
5. Looseness in the vagina, which may affect your sex life
Usually, these are symptoms which become pronounced in the morning and eventually worsens through the course of the day.
Risk Factors - The major risk factors that may increase the risk of being afflicted by uterine prolapse are:
1. Multiple pregnancies
2. Increasing age
3. Past problems relating to the pelvis - including surgeries or accidents
4. General weakness in tissues
5. Frequently lifting heavy weights
Additionally, there are a number of conditions, such as chronic constipation, obesity or other pulmonary diseases, that may apply excess strain on tissues and muscles of the pelvic region, that accentuates your chances of being afflicted by uterine prolapse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.