Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V.K. Ahuja
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. V.K. AhujaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I have cough problem in every two months tell me something some precaution to solve this problem.
Suffering from lateral Para cervical spondylitis pain from last 10 months, taken all treatments, including physiotherapy but still pain in neck, back of head, as per mri c2-c3 and c6-c7 affected. Pls suggest.
How to reduce dandruff from my head. I used almost all branded shampoos but still I have this dandruff menace. Please suggest me what to do. Also how to reduce my body smell. After sweating very bad odour comes from my body.
I am 16 year old and I have tonsil since from 3 years after taking medicines from doctor again in 1-2 month it comes. What I do.
I am male, 52 years old, my hba1c level is 8.2. And fasting sugar is 142. What medicine I should take? And what should be my diet? please.
Hi I am 27 years male and my problem is I sweat heavily from my scalp while I am eating i, e either breakfast ,lunch, dinner or any such kind. I am facing this problem from many years (approx 4- 6 yrs) and I am feeling very difficult to attend occasions or getogethers with this problem .so I request you to give me a permanent solution for this.
Please suggest, Sir mukh methun se hiv hota hai kya. Maine tridot elisa test karwai hai 4 time 3,4,5&6 month later.
I have this wired or kida chest burn or chest discomfort for 15 to 20 day n goes away for 15 days depending on the food I eat if I eat spicy or outside food it comes again n I suffer a lot eno only gives relief for a day some medicine r waste for this it started past 1 or 1.5 year back when I started skipping my breakfast I feel discomfort because of this suggest me some diet or medicine plzz the pain is like mild and becomes severe for 2 days and goes.
Why you must try kegel exercises for an amazing sex life!
Kegel exercise, also known as pelvic floor exercise, is the repeated contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor, which is the muscular base of the abdomen connected to the pelvis. These simple exercises are proven to enhance the functioning of the pelvic organs and improve sexual health. How you ask? read on to find out.
Both men and women can improve their sex life to a great extent by practicing Kegels.
How does it improve sexual function in women?
- Tones and strengthens the vaginal muscles that boost arousal
- Causes a tighter grip during intercourse
- Leads to more intense contractions during orgasm
How does it improve sexual function in men?
- Allows for men to have stronger, long-lasting erections
- Keeps the hips and pelvic region healthy
- Leads to greater control over ejaculation
- Prevents the occurrence of erectile dysfunction
How does kegel exercise betters sex life?
To get started on kegel exercises for a better and healthier sex life, follow these simple steps:
1. Locating the right muscles: the most important part of doing kegel exercises is locating the pleasure-maxing muscles in the pelvic region. This can be done by stopping urination midstream or blocking the passage of gas. Once you've successfully managed to identify the target muscles, kegel exercises can be done anywhere at any time.
2. Staying focused: it is important to stay focused on exercising the pelvic floor muscles. Easy breathing while doing the exercise and keeping from flexing other muscles in the abdomen and buttocks are necessary parts of the routine.
3. Sharpening the technique: practice tightening and releasing the pelvic floor muscles till you have perfected the technique, working up to a 10-second hold before releasing and relaxing for 10 seconds between each contraction.
Get into a regimen doing 10 to 20 kegel exercises three times a day, holding each one for 10 seconds.
Kegel exercises will not only improve your sex life, but also combat disorders of the bladder and lower intestines. Plus, they've been proven to enhance orgasms, turning them into more frequent occurrences than before.