Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V J Girgla
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V J GirglaYour feedback matters!
I had copper T inserted around 2.5 years back. I had heavy menses for 3-4 months but got back to normal after that. After 2 years of insertion my menstrual flow became scanty which worried me. I am 32 years old and chances of menopause was rare. But I blamed the excessive workout for that. In the past 1 year I have gained nearly 7 kgs of weight. This is bothering me a lot. I workout very regularly and sincerely. But I am unable to see any changes. The weight gain is in the middle region. Tummy, thigh and hips. Kindly guide me what should I do? I did not have any other side effects after insertion. But weight gain is unstoppable. I want this preventive method as I do not wish to get pregnant whereas my husband is hell bent for second child. Please help.
I'm 7 week and 4 days pregnant. I want to know is there any type of sonography known as mag 2 or mag 3 for checking whether child is healthy.
Since many days before I was suffering from time to time intestinal infection I took many medicine lastly doctor suggest me to take DAROLAC Z sachets I tk it for 4 days at bed time with cup of water but please help me for how many days I hv to tk it more please because I forgot to tell d doctor abt how long shall. I take It.
According to world health organisation about 1.1 billion teens and young adults are at risk for hearing less due to constant exposure to loud music on their smartphones and I pods and also at bars concerts and sporting rvents.
He is going to leaving together with her girlfriend past from some days so he want to know about how check her grifriend is virgin or not please suggest him.
Is it safe to drink coffee during pregnancy? Not a strong one, normal coffee, with more milk, less coffee.
Hi I am married female trying to conceive I have 26-30 days cycle and I do bleed for 3 days with clots but this month I started my period on 29 th day with only clots with some pink discharge for 1.5 day and then stopped today is my fifth day of new cycle I took tsh test which was 0.3 and hemoglobin is 12.9 So what would be the reason to happen like this which never happened before for me whether this will affect my pregnancy and what precautions can I take it for this cycle to get pregnant?
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.