Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. V. GroverYour feedback matters!
How I can keep my teeth so white and please suggest me permanent solutions for this. Waiting for your valuable reply?
*Dental tip by Dr. Ratnika Agarwal*
Drinking coffee can stain your teeth over time. Make sure you brush or rinse after consumption and use a whitening toothpaste regularly.
I am 35 years old, my teeth is getting yellowish and the nicotine spot is also there, what should I do? Please help me.
Meri problem akal ki daadh nikalne k baad suru hui hai actually akal ki daadh puri tarike se nikal chuki hai then gaal ki khaal us daant ke upar chad gayi hai then wo beech me aa rhi hai ,maine 2 doctors ko dikhaya the to unhone kaha ki wo khaal sergery karke cut karni padegi nahi to khaana khate time wo dono daant ke beech me aati hai or dard hota hai main us side se khana hi nahi khaa paa rha hu. Please suggest me ki mujhe sergery karani jaroori hai ya nahi. Docs ka kehna hai wo khaal kaat ke hatani padegi waha se jo dono daanto k beech touch ho rhi hai.
Homeopathy regards the individual overall. It implies that homeopathic treatment concentrates on the patient as a man and in addition his obsessive condition. The homeopathic remedies for toothache are chosen after a complete individual examination and case-investigation, which incorporates the therapeutic history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth.
A miasmatic tendency (inclination/powerlessness) is frequently considered for the treatment of constant conditions. The homeopathic remedies for toothache given underneath demonstrate the therapeutic affinity yet this is not an entire and clear manual for the treatment of this condition.
The symptoms recorded against every remedy may not be specifically identified with this sickness in light of the fact that in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional signs are additionally considered for selecting a remedy. To concentrate any of the accompanying remedies in more detail, please visit our Materia Medica area. None of these homeopathic remedies for toothache ought to be taken without expert exhortation.
Homeopathic Remedies for Toothache
- Mercurius: Mercurius is presumably more frequently demonstrated homeopathic remedy for toothache than other remedies. It is prescribed in case of extraordinary throbbing toothache because of excited dentine, which is more awful during the evening and in moist climate. The teeth feel stretched and sore, and this soreness influences the entire of the jaw and confront and is more awful from warmth, fairly soothed by delicate rubbing of the face.
- Chamomilla: This is an amazing homeopathy remedy for toothache particularly in case of intolerable toothache influencing an entire column of teeth happening in paroxysms, with agonies transmitting to ears.
- Belladonna: It is prescribed when a person has toothache from aggravation of dental pulp. A person in agony of blazing and throbbing pain, which is more regrettable around evening time, more terrible on contact, as is biting in nature.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy will frequently expel the most serious torments of toothache, which nearly drive the patient unhinged. It is a stinging, snapping, irregular agony, more regrettable while biting, more awful from warm drink and altogether eased for a period by holding icy water in the mouth, returning when the water turns out to be warm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I have a brother. He eats alot. More than anyone else in our family. But after all this he is still slim. He has no health problems, and really strong bones and teeth. What is the reason for this?
Sir from the last 5 years I having bad breath. I had digestion problem is it the reason? please help me to cure this sir.
I am having ulcer in my mouth since last week. Whenever I eat something it creates irritation in my mouth. Kindly assist me what medication should be needed?
Hello I'm 35 years female my teeth are chipping by themselves I'm scared What could be the cause ? is it due to deficiency of any vitamin ? please advise
Good oral hygiene and regular visits to the dentist will help you maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Here are some tips to help you look after your teeth.
1. Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a
toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on
2. Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk
3. Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
4. Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
5. Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth
material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In
severe cases, teeth may be ‘eaten’ right down to the gum.
6. Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
7. Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when playing
8. Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek
immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk
and seek dental advice immediately.
9. Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to
crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking
10. See your dentist for regular check-ups.