Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V.B. Bhasin
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. V.B. BhasinYour feedback matters!
It's observed that we notice back ache at least once in our life time
One in 3 all over world experience this problem
3 major cause we come across in the back ache are:
- Spondylitis inflammation at spinal canal
- Spondylolisthesis - slip disc
- Spondylosis - degenerative change
Ayurveda line of treatment works wonder in all major causes of back ache
It is also packed with patya- diatory intake
Local treatment of panchakarma and also other effective shamanoushadis where you can feel best pain manegment in day to day life style.
Sir I am 34 year old. I am suffering from cervical disc collapse. I feel numbness in both hand ring figure. I also do mri of cervical. And I consult neuro surgeon and taking medicines. But not relief. Sir please what I do medicines - gabacent, predmet. Calgel (calcium)
I had mild disc bulge and vitD ,calcium deficiency 3 years back I had used pregalin75 mg tablet for few days after that I was ok. Right now again started severe back pain, I met neurologist they told me to take neurorex forte ,calcium and Dolo tablets, but I had severe pain.
My mother had been diagnosed with Arthritis, mainly in knees, last month and had been prescribed the below medicines by the Doctor. For first 10 days:- -> PROXYM Mr. (After Breakfast, Dinner) -> DELPOFLEX (Before Lunch, Dinner) -> Big PAN (Before Breakfast) From 11th day for one month:- -> ZEROSTIFF TOTAL (After Breakfast) -> mental (After Lunch) -> SETOLAC 300 ER (After Dinner) - - Collarise Powder - Once daily - - Ziffinac Gel. Today is the 25th day of the Treatment and she has started getting a burning sensation in her knees. Please check and support us with your valuable help. Thank you very much. Best Regards, Murtuza.
I have pain in left knee. During walking.my weight. Is 85kg. Hight 166cns. Bhi 29 some times it starts from lumbar region and decends down thru left thigh to knee and to lower side. I take glucosamine 1500 mcg od along with aceclofenac 100mg. For controll of pain and trying to lower my weight. Thanks.
TUMMY WEAKNESS ALLOWS THE SPINE TO “SINK”
- Although a hard, statically contracted tummy plays a critical role in a retaining wall when the spine bends, it also does important things just as you sit there. A strong co-contraction with the back muscles buoys the spine up and stops the segments telescoping down into the pelvis and compressing the discs.When the abdominal retaining wall is weak, it cannot generate enough upthrust on the lumbar segments to offset the downward forces.
- The low intra-abdominal pressure cannot lift the spine and interrupt the bearing down pressures on the base. As the girth expands with sitting and the belly falls forward over the belt like a bag of chaff, the abdominal contents spill forward, dragging the spine downwards. As the multi-segmented column ploughs down ever more firmly onto the sacrum, it increases the pressure on the lower discs.
- By moving forward onto the front of the seat incidentally, the abdominal wall works more dynamically and gives better support. You can see this yourself. If you sit slumped on a sofa your tummy balloons forward, flaccid and inert. If you sit up free of back support you feel the internal corset of your tummy reefing in the retaining wall and making a firm, flexible cylinder.
- It also makes the top of your spine better balanced and free-wheeling to work more efficiently over its base.The best sitting arrangement at a desk is a kneeling chair.Its seat is inclined forward a few degrees which promotes optimal hollowing of the lumbar spine instead of a slumped ‘c’.
- Some weight taken through the knees and lower legs on the upholstered cushion minimizes that taken through the lower back. But even though it is ingenious, this chair should be used with caution if you have knee or ankle problems, or if your low back already has a too much lumbar arch. It is worth noting that carrying loads balanced on the head-another time-honoured custom of less developed societies-invokes a superb dynamic response from the tummy muscles.
- Automatically they pull in and brace, converting the lower abdomen into a taut, supportive cylinder. The raised pressure within the abdominal cavity creates extra lift for the spine and safeguards the lower segments from excessive compression. We might do well to copy this way of carrying.