Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V.B. Bhasin
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. V.B. BhasinYour feedback matters!
I has severe back pain for last 30 days. I do not do heavy works. I am working in an office. What will be the reasons?
I have pain in lower left side of my stomach. When sleeping if I have to turn from one side to another it is causing me pain. When I get up from bed I have pain. Once I get up I will be bent for 2 miniuts. Then every thing will be alright. When I walk I feel little heavy on left lower side of my stomach. I have even back pain. I know pain is not because of back while turning and getting up. What it could be? please give reply.
What i am eating it doesn't affect to my body. What I say is. After sleep at night and wake up its lightly pain in ribs and back bone. And my skin touches the bone.
Do you suffer from neck pain? Do you sit for long hours without backrest and are used to terrible pains in the neck at the end of the day? Neck pains are very common in people of all age. Though they have various reasons for developing, their solutions can be sometimes the same. If you are suffering from neck pain, then you can try these simple methods and ease it.
- Drink lots of water: This is quite interesting. Not many know that a person is born with their spinal cord made of eighty percent water. As we age, the water content reduces and the spinal discs regenerate. For those who have neck pains originating from the spinal cord, they should particularly drink lots of water to maintain a hydrated body.
- Use Mobile Phones Cautiously: Sometimes we are unconscious of the fact that we support our mobile phones with our neck to keep our hands free. This puts a strain on our neck causing it to ache very often. In fact, it also affects the muscles of the neck. This can be a serious cause of chronic neck pain and thus it is advised that one keeps track of how they are holding and using their phones, especially during long conversations.
- Visit a Physiotherapist: Visiting a physiotherapist is one of the earliest treatments that you can undertake to get quick and easy neck pain relief. The physiotherapists have lots of tricks up their sleeves to provide a quick remedy for your pains. Their treatment also helps in strengthening the neck muscles apart from reducing pain.
- Ice-Therapy: Usually when it comes to pains, we think of using a hot water bag to soothe the pain. But, interestingly, at times ice-therapy might also help in reducing pains. You can take some ice cubes, crush them and put them in the bag and hold it against the affected area or use an ice bag directly. This helps in calming the muscles and reducing your discomfort.
- Acupuncture: It is a very advanced and critical form of alternative treatment. Acupuncture must always be undertaken by professionals. Administered in the correct manner, it would help you. But if something goes wrong it can lead to dire consequences.
Thus, these are some of the quick and easy ways to reduce your neck pain discomfort. However, it is recommended that if the pain persists one should go and visit a doctor.
My right foot was fractured beneath the ankle. Consulted a doctor and he plastered POP. It's been 25 days and I'm taking complete rest, pain is gradually decreasing. Question is I have a commitment to go for trekking in next month. Is this good idea to go for trekking with two months old fractured foot? I heard "a fractured bone takes 3 to 4 months to heal completely" is it true?
I am having a back pain for few months. For the last few days its disturbing more. In the morning lower back pain starts with stiffness and soon after few minutes its comparatively become less. And starts paining in the mid of the back along with a pain in the spine at mid of it for the whole day. While bending it hurts and the stiffness & sharp pain feels in the extreme lower back. Couldn't understand why this happening, even on 2010 I had fallen down from a iron stair of 5 steps & got injury in the mid of the back just close to spine. But did not done any treatment except painkiller injection & few tablets which has been given by the hospital. Also feels sleepy sleepy. Kindly help why this is happening. Also note in the last 21 months, I have gained.
I am 18 years old and I have backache since 1 year and I have also taken so many medicines but all in vain. Now I am fed up by this pain. What should I do now?
The backbone (spine) has smooth movement with smooth intervertebral disks. However, this fluid movement can be limited due to arthritis, which can happen due to many reasons – genetic to age to injury to infection to tumors. The lower back has two sets of spinal disks – sacral and iliac. This sacroiliac region has an elastic vertebral tissue. This could be gradually replaced with hard bone, which can cause fusion between the disks. Such a condition is known as ankylosing spondylitis (fusing disk spaces), which is a type of arthritis.
The typical symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis (AS) are morning pain and stiffness in the low back and upper buttocks, which gradually decrease as the day goes by. The symptoms usually start and continue to gradually worsen over a period of 3 to 6 months. In severe cases, there could be spinal fractures, but in most cases, pain, stiffness and reduced movement are the main complaints.
Why homeopathy for AS (Ankylosing spondylitis)?
Major benefits of homeopathy could be summarized as under:
It addresses altered immune system, treating the roots of this autoimmune disease.
It helps in pain control without side effects.
It aims at disease control.
It is absolutely safe even if used for a long time.
Homeopathic medicines are prescribed on the basis of individual case evaluation by taking into account patient’s genetic, immunological and psychological parameters. It is safe and effective as a long-term therapy. It reduces pain, improves mobility and most importantly, controls the disease. It has no adverse effects.
Homeopathy helps AS patients by acting on the immune system, which is usually overactive in these people. Depending on the presenting symptoms, the doctor will prescribe a customized regimen for the patient.
Rhus Tox: This is the first medicine of choice when the patient experiences sacral/lumbar area pain that is worse at rest, with sitting, or after a period of inactivity. The pain radiates down the legs to the foot. Walking or any other activity/motion provides relief from the pain.
Aesculus: This is indicated in patients who have extremely painful and stiff low back and hips. The pain is a constant ache and there is discomfort with trying to rise from a seat, stooping, and walking, where greater effort is required. There is a feeling that the legs would give way, adding to resistance while walking.
Kalmia: This is used in patients where the back pain and stiffness are accompanied by a warm, numb, and prickly sensation. Low back pain and neck pain is associated with a burning sensation. The pain appears in sudden bursts in the early parts of the night and travels down the arm or up into the scapula.
Kali Carb: This is indicated where there is extreme weakness along with AS symptoms of pain and stiffness in the lumbosacral back area. The patient feels like he is going through a paralytic attack and must lie down to rest. This is a feeling similar to a broken back, and can extend up into the neck or down to the legs. The symptoms are more severe in the early morning hours. Changing positions in the bed worsens the pain.
If you or someone else is suffering from AS symptoms, give homeopathy a try. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.