Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. V. AgnihotriYour feedback matters!
I have effect malaria. What precautions while taken frm this time. In case of food routine activities exercises like.
My father is 52 years old on 24/4/15 he is paralysed by half body now he was little bit ok. But still he lost little memory and forget few thing in daily life routine please advice what can I do ?
I am suffering from cold and I am doing homeopathy course for it. It is since 3 years when I drink some cold I got cough and fever.
I am 22 year old male and I have a problem that when I want to have a sex with my girlfriend my penis discharge some liquid in less 1.5 min and after that my penis is not erect for an hour or more but when I talk to my girlfriend my penis get erected for regular period of time but there is always fall of little amount of liquid in between 2min -4min.
Hi Doctor, Six years back, In sleep I had a sharp pain in the inner anus. From then, I wasn't able to control my anus (sphincter) muscle and I was getting that pain then there. Controlling in the sense, I cannot able to close it fully how hard I try. I could feel the movement (contraction and expansion) was very minimal. So my anus, wasn't to able expand to the fullest and later I started to develop constipation because of this. So constipation led to make a small bump in the right side of the anus. I realized that there was something not right. Over the four years span, I got the anus pain then and there, and after every pain, gradually the anus ring (i don't know whether its External or internal anal sphincter) got very rigid. From then I cannot expand it, I was able only to shrink it to a minimal extend and not fully. I was really afraid to go a doctor then. Then a year back from now, I went to a doctor, he said that I have anal fissure. I visited another doctor and he said its hemorrhoids and I had a laser operation for that. After, my anus become really small, only soft stools can pass. The initial source of the problem still exits. The operation made the condition worst and it made my anus really small. I visited the doctor from who I took the operation and explained this. He said that everything is okay and told me not worry. From then, I don't know what to do. Now passing stool daily morning became a difficult task for me and since my anus is small, I cannot take shit in a single time and that added more to the constipation. My anus ring (sphincter) become really really rigid and solid. Not able to expand and able to shrink only very little amount. I cannot hold stool if its commit urgent, since I cannot shirk it to the fullest. Every time when explain all these things to a doctor, they consider that my problem is anal fissure or hemorrhoids. But the problem is really not that. From my personal experience, I say it because for of the inability to control the anus (outer sphincter) muscle. I really stuck with this and I don't know how to proceed. Can you please help me? Thanks.
Hello sir. I am hand pumping daily twice or thrice. I am addicted to that. So my question is how can I reduce that activity?
3 din se mera gala bahut kharab hai. Khaansi hai. Aur mujhe need bahut aa rahi hai. Mera weight 100 kg hai. Mein kya karo?
Sir or maim my penis size is only 6 inch. When he tait. So how to improve my penis size. I am 25 years old please give me best suggestion. What size is penis for good relation.
Premature ejaculation (PE) which I prefer to call early ejaculation, is the most common sexual problem facing men under 40. While it’s important to understand the physical and emotional causes of PE it might appeal to the male “fix-it” nature instead to suggest certain techniques known to slow or stop PE
I refer to these techniques, which you can teach him so that he can learn to delay his sexual response, as a woman’s special “tool box.” By dipping into the tool box, you can do more than just try to extend his erection — you can further build your relationship and deepen your intimate connection. You will both benefit from your role as Ms. Fix-It
Here are seven of the most effective tools.
1. Deep breathing is a form of meditation that can sometimes help control the arousal and tension that lead to early ejaculation. Try to see if he can avoid shallow, short breathing, which speeds up his heartbeat and can trigger EE. Try to get him to spend five seconds breathing in one deep, full breath, hold it for about three seconds, and then exhale for five seconds. If he can do this for about five minutes without breaking the rhythm, he may be able to use it in the bedroom. Plus, focusing on each other’s breathing, and how it rises and falls, can build an intimate connection.
2. This begins as a solo exercise. Your partner should begin by masturbating alone, bringing himself close to orgasm and stopping. After relaxing, he should continue bringing himself closer and closer to orgasm until he can’t hold it any longer. (Doing this several times by himself without distraction will help him learn where his point of no return is.) When he feels that he has mastered the technique, the two of you should engage in sexual activity that stops short of intercourse.
3. This method requires one of you to squeeze the base of the penis at the same point that the stop-and-start technique would be used, when he is at the brink of orgasm. The idea is to reduce your partner's erection through squeezing. Just as with the stop-and-start method, your partner should do it on his own first, master it, and then invite you to practice the technique with him.
4. Kegels aren’t just for women. There’s no better method to strengthen the pelvic region than to create a strong pubococcygeus muscle (PC muscle), which can help control ejaculation. The easiest way for him to find this muscle is to see if he can stop the flow of urine when he goes to the bathroom. It’s the PC muscle that he uses to do that. Once he finds it, he needs to practice feeling exactly where it is located and make sure he engages it, rather than using his abdominals, buttocks, or thighs. (These must all stay loose when doing Kegel exercises.) To do Kegels, he will quickly clench and release the PC muscle repeatedly for ten seconds. He should do three sets, with a ten-second break between sets. If he contracts his PC muscle when he’s close to orgasm, he should be able to slow things down.
5. Sex that is truly explorative is more than just traditional physical pleasure. Try using the tantric techniques of establishing an intimate connection, including when he’s nearing the point of no return. When he approaches that point, he should cease stimulation (i.e., pull out), then contract the PC muscle and lower his chin to his chest (this is important, as it prevents energy from rising too high and making him feel ungrounded). He should then draw in a breath, feeling the warmth of sexual energy rise upwards in his body. Repeat this as needed, until the desire to release is no longer urgent.
6. The results vary, but climax-control condoms can extend sexual activity and delay a male’s climax as long as five minutes. These condoms have benzocaine in the tip; it’s a mild anesthetic with a slight numbing effect, so it can help to decrease his sexual sensation and bring his sexual response down to a more manageable level. Don’t worry, he can still enjoy sex! And while he doesn’t need the protective benefits of a condom during masturbation, he can try using the condoms in a solo session to see if they help to prolong and control his excitement.
I am 16 year old boy, and I used to masturbation each day does it affect my health should I stop this.
If you cannot get an erection or if your erection isn't firm enough for sex, then you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction(ED). If the troubles are persistent, then, it is a serious cause for concern. You can take a look at the symptoms of ED listed here:
a. You find it a real trouble getting an erection or keeping one firm enough for sex.
b. Your sexual desire is reduced and along with it, you experience other sexual problems which might include ejaculatory dysfunction.
a. There can be physical causes, like:
i. Involving medical conditions like Parkinson's Disease, Heart problems, high blood pressure, diabetes.
ii. Involving medical treatments like treatment of prostate cancer or surgery in the pelvic region.
b. If you are a heavy drinker, then you have cause for concern.
c. There can also be psychological causes, like:
i. If you are suffering from depression or anxiety, then that is a probable cause for the disorder.
ii. Relationship problems might also lead to problems which extend into the ED.
a. An efficient way of treating ED is homeopathy. This includes mainly two ways in which homeopathy can be used to address the disorder:
i. By using Agnus Castus: Agnus Castus is a top remedy for erectile dysfunction and is essential especially when the patient lacks sexual desire, or physical power required for sex.
ii. By using Lycopodim: It is especially beneficial for people with an enlarged prostate and for old and young irrespectively.
iii. By using Caladium: Caladium is the required deep-acting agent required when the condition is acute. In these cases, when erection is either not possible or not firm enough for sex, it is imperative that caladium is used as it tackles the problem at a much deeper level.