Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Usha Sridhar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha SridharYour feedback matters!
Sir I am want gain some weight. And some time my stomach is itching I want to make my stomach healthy.
-high fever and at least two of the following:
-severe eye pain (behind eyes)
-muscle and/or bone pain
-mild bleeding manifestation (nose or gum bleed, petechiae, or easy bruising)
Watch for warning signs as temperature declines 3 to 5 days after symptoms/fever began, as this is the most dangerous period when platelet counts decline significantly. Report immediately to hospital if any of the following warning signs appear:
-severe abdominal pain or persistent vomiting
-red spots or patches on the skin
-bleeding from nose or gums
-black, tarry stools
-drowsiness or irritability
-pale, cold, or clammy skin
There is no specific medication for treatment of a dengue infection. Use analgesics with acetaminophen (crocin or dolo -650 mg) and avoid those containing ibuprofen, naproxen, aspirin or aspirin containing drugs.
Take rest, drink plenty of fluids like coconut water, lime water etc. To prevent dehydration.
Avoid visiting heavily populated residential areas, if possible.
Use mosquito repellents, even indoors.
When outdoors, wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants tucked into socks.
What's are the symptoms of increasing uric acid in our body, range of uric acid in a healthy female of 31 years old and how manage increasing uric acid level?
The way your day starts can affect your entire day and nothing is worse than fighting constipation in the morning. Along with a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen and bloating, constipation can also cause mood swings and lower your attention span. While laxatives can be temporary quick fixes, they can worsen the problem over time.
Hence, it is better to treat this disorder with a few simple lifestyle changes and home remedies.
- Eat plenty of fibre: A bad diet is one the key factors triggering constipation. Fibre not only fills the stomach, but also helps add bulk to your stool making it easier to pass. Ideally, a person should have 20-40 grams of fibre a day. If you suffer from chronic constipation, you can increase this amount a little as well. As an easy way to increase your fibre consumption is ensure that you eat some form of raw salad with every meal. Other foods that are rich in fibre are oats, almonds, cereals, beans, lentils and fruits.
- Ginger tea or mint tea: Ginger is a warming herb, which when had in form of tea can make the body generate more internal heat. This helps activate the digestion process and thereby relieves constipation. The menthol in peppermint has an antispasmodic effect that helps relax the digestive tract muscles and makes it easier for stool to pass through. Dandelion tea can also be used as a mild natural laxative.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is a popular natural laxative. This is because one of the components of this oil helps stimulate the small and large intestine. To benefit from castor oil, have 1 or 2 teaspoons of the oil on an empty stomach. You should be able to pass stool within about 8 hours.
- Drink plenty of water: Water not only hydrates the body, but also helps food move along the digestive system. Without adequate water, the stool is likely to be hard and difficult to pass. Ideally, you should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Do not count artificially sweetened beverages as part of this count as they can actually cause constipation instead of ease it.
- Warm lemon water: Lemon juice helps stimulate the digestive system and hence is ideal for treating constipation. When mixed with warm water, it can help eliminate toxins from the body. Adding a little honey to the mixture can also work as a mild laxative. Alternatively, you could add salt in place to honey as this encourages the bowel muscle contraction and is rich in magnesium. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda and ask a free question.
- Vasti: This is one of the main panchakarma treatments in Ayurveda.Vasti means medicated enema, since medicines reach your bowels directly without enzymatic actions,its effectiveness is very high.This treatment is used to flush the loosened doshas out through the intestinal tract. It alleviates constipation, distention, chronic fever, the common cold, sexual disorders, kidney stones, heart pain, vomiting, backache, neck pain, and hyper acidity.