Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Usha SharmaYour feedback matters!
If years of allopathic treatment has not brought relief from diseases like joint pains, skin problems, anxiety and gastro-intestinal ailments, try panchkarma, an ayurvedic therapy which purifies and rejuvenates the body.
Hundreds of such patients suffering from lifestyle diseases like stress or metabolic disorders like arthritis, have got relief through panchkarma.The patients coming to us are of all age groups (16 years to 80 years)and have sought relief & cure in panchkarma after years of unsuccessful allopathic treatment.
“Panchkarma has been found to be very effective in insomnia, joint pains, gout, diabetes, anxiety, migraine, sinusitis and gastro-intestinal ailments,” . Today's most common problems like slip disc, arthritis, joint pains and anxiety are a result of stressful living.
Interestingly, it is allopathic doctors themselves who are recommending panchkarma to majority of these patients. “The primary cause of all these problems is anxiety and it is through meditation, yoga and panchkarma that enables you to work without getting stressed
My wife was 7months pregnancy, now scan report baby weight is 1.120 kg. This weight is normal or up-normal? What is the standard for weight baby and women during 7months pregnancy time.
Hi . My age is 25 and my question is what happened if I do doggy style without using any protection . Is their any side effects or any diseases may rise like aids .
Post my 1st baby birth I gained so much weight she is 1 year old so now what will better for loose weight?
I am 5th month pregnant. I am gaining weight fast, at the time of conceive my weight is 72 kg now 79. 6 kg.nd daily I do walking. please suggest me the food nd proper exercises.
Sir my wife is pregnant she has second trimester (17 week) there HB 9gm/DL in this condition pregnancy held in normal.
She is my wife and she is 16 weeks pregnant. She is suffering some vaginal infection. Due to this she is refusing sex. If we do sex she is getting heavy pain for one to two hours. Due to this we did sex just two times in this 16 weeks. Is there any solution for this. Please help us with a solution.
Hi, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 59. In 2012. She had mastectomy for her left breast. Her tumor size was 2*2*1.5. 15 lymph nodes were dissected. They were free of tumor. Her deep resection plane is also free of tumor. Her er n PR were positive n her was neg. She did not receive any radiation n chemo. Instead she was asked to have letrozole for 5 yrs. I want to know her prognosis.
I am day time sleep every day. As I will sleep at night 11 pm & wake up at 7 am. At work time I get automatically sleep. This cycle is continuously 4 to 5 times in day.
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer and it mostly affects the middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
- Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
- Radiation therapy
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
- Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrial cancer.
- Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
- Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
- Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
- Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
- Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest.
Hi I I'm a married girl. I'm using femilon medicine since last one year to prevent pregnancy. Let me Clear that these medicine are safe or not. Is there any side effect? I'm worried about side effects. I don't find any side effect till now.
Hi, I am 31 year old man. We are trying for a baby and need to know who we can improve chances of getting pregnant. I and my wife are overweight, weighing 115 and 77 kgs. We have been trying for last 3 months and we are married for 4 years and 8 months now. Last year my wife had a miscarriage, though it was not a planned pregnancy. We have started taking medical assistance to conceive from last week. One problem I am facing is bout sustaining erection during intercourse. From last few months I am facing this issue and my erection lasts only for couple of minutes. Kindly suggest a solution for getting prolonged erection and getting pregnant.
I'm 17 female. I n my bf had some intercourse it has been almost 3 weeks now there is a little discharge of some fluid is it is a sign of periods? Oranotherthing? My menstrual cycle date is also ahead so is it a sign of this or pregnancy? We had intercourse after he had ejaculatedin washroom for 2 types and later he just inserted and removed so what might be the chances of pregnancy and what is the reason for this discharge?
Hi.. Me and my girlfriend got intimated few days back during her periods and accidentally I did inside her and after that she took an i-pill. But now she is experiencing few problems in her periods. Instead of red fluid there's a black liquid and that is also in intervals. All I want to ask, is there anything serious to worry about? recently she did a pregnancy test as well which was negative.
When it comes to the brain and the IQ, is bigger the better? Does size really matter? Is there really a connection between the size of your brain and intelligence? With the help of findings by neurologists
and scientists, we seek to find out!
- Ailments and the Brain: Scientists have found that children with autism have a brain that has grown in a disproportionate manner in the very first year of their life. This prevents the child from making connections with normal behaviour. On the other hand, children and adolescents who suffer from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD have shown signs of having a much smaller brain size. Many scientists have shown that the size of the brain shrinks as we age, and this does not have any visible effect on our cognitive abilities.
- It's all Relative: The size of the brain does not really have a bearing on the way a person's cognition gets shaped. Even large mammals like elephants and whales are finally hunted and tamed by humans who have smaller brains in comparison. The brain is made up of billions of neurons which need to function properly. It may be seen that scientists consider the brain mass in relation with the rest of the body so as to speculate about the cognitive abilities of the person. Why is this required? Large animals need a well functioning and proportionate brain size to control and run their organs with proper cognition for satisfactory results, which is what we humans seem to have done.
- Neanderthal Brains: Historically, the earliest man or the Neanderthals are said to have had larger brains than we do. These people are believed to have brains that are at least 10% larger than the brains that we have in our modern times. The shape of their brain was different too. They were also heavily muscled people which had a bearing on the size and shape of the brain and bodies as well as the lean tissue within the brain. They also survived very successfully for a period of over 200,000 years, which obviously points to some form of elevated cognition, as per many scientists.
- Animals: While animals with small brains like lizards and reptiles do not perform too well on IQ tests, the animals with bigger brains like elephants and dolphins perform much better. But the medium sized brains of monkeys, lemurs and other animals are said to perform in the best manner. The correlation between the body size and the brain does not seem to hold good here, as per various researches.
So the verdict as per medical science and research stands divided!