Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha ManaktalaYour feedback matters!
Proper diet and nutrition is very important specially when you are working out. Without proper diet you will not gain muscles and all your exercise will ends in cramps and lean body.
I am giving you a schedule which if followed can be very benificial for new gym goers.whcih are as follows:
1 cup plain cooked oatmeal, 4 large whole eggs, large sliced banana, 1-3 g of HMB (Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate -- is a naturally produced substance in humans that is used as dietary supplement and as an ingredient in some medical food products)
Mid morning Snack
3-4 slices turkey breast, 2-3 slices whole bread, mustard, lettuce, 2 low fat cheese, A fruit
2 cups pasta, 1 cup broccoli, 6 oz. lean ground beef
2 slices whole wheat bread, ½ avocado, ½ can albacore tuna
2 slices whole wheat bread, 20 g protein shake (whey or whey/casein) with 3-5 g creatine, 1-3 g HMB, 3-5 g creatine
20-40 g of protein shake(whey or whey/casein) with 3-5 g of creatine, 32 oz. sports drink, 1-3 g HMB, 3-5 g creatine
8 oz. chicken breast, 1 cup broccoli, baked sweet potato(large)
1 cup low fat cottage cheese, 2-3 tbsp. peanut butter, 1-3 g HMB
Also note the following -- In case you are not gymming, cut out the calories mentioned here as you probably will never burn them off.
- Drink a full glass each of water after waking up in the morning, about 15 minutes before each meal, and before and after workouts. DO NOT drink water DURING meals. Try to drink more than 1.5 litres of water every day.
- Break up your meals into five or more mini meals. For those wanting to shed some pounds, limit each meal to 300 calories for women and 400 calories for men. Breakfast within 30 min after waking up. Plan your meals in such a way that your routine life is not compromised, you stay fresh and energetic throughout the day and you don’t rush for fast food.
- The key is to increase the intake of protein and complex carbohydrates without increasing fat. Forget the pastries, cakes, burgers, pizza and fries. For an intense workout with weights, try a high protein diet. Whey powder, meat, chicken, eggs, skimmed toned milk, cheese, yogurt, soy milk are rich in protein. These help build muscle mass. Starch rich foods like bread, rice, chapattis, parathas etc. are best before exercise. Post workout, it is best to stick to fruit juices, smoothies and other simple sugar containing food like fruits, bananas etc. All carbohydrates are converted to glucose in the body before any energy can be derived from them. Save your body some effort by eliminating this tiresome process after a grueling gym routine.
- Write down in your diary any new tips you learnt, any new exercises that you tried and whatever resolutions you want to make for your fitness routine. Track what you eat and the amount of calories it is likely to contain. Put it on paper. This will help you to burn off what you took in.
I think this will help you all..
I am 25 years old unmarried I hv been suffering frm irregular periods always start frm when I got matured .plz cn you help me out How to balance hormones give me tips.
My wife is pregnant, and this is her 6 month running. But my wife is afraid to the normal delivery but as per my knowledge that the normal delivery is good instead of sessor. So pls guide me for the same.
I feel hungry after eating food why it happen suggest some tips for tips because I eat extra which increase weight so suggest some diet which is helpful in weight loss no thyroid prblm no bp problem no diabetes.
Sir mere pet mai khichaav sa ho jata hai aise lagta h nasse khich rahi h jab bhi koi excercise karu halka pain hone lagta h mAine 3 month pehle abortion pill li thi n my periods is normal naafi ki left mai pain hone lagta h jab bhi khichaav thoda sa bhi padta h kya ho sakta h.
Sir or Madam. Muze 1 problem he .Me jab bhi mere husband se sambandh rakhti hu to muze bahot Dard hota he mere shadi ko 9 year's ho gaye he aisa pehle kabhi nahi huva muze vahape itching bhi hota he aur dusari baat ki jab hum sambandh rakhte he to bahot time tak kuch hota hi nahi unka sperm out jaldi nahi hota aisa ku hota he .Hum 2nd chance Lena chahte he but fail ho jata he. Aisa kyu hota he or iska solution kya he please muze detail me bataye. Thank you.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex approx 20-25 days before. But her periods not started yet. More than 9 days are over than her usual date of periods. Please suggest some ayurvedic remedy to avoid pregnancy or any medicine to abort early pregnancy.
Me and my wife had oral sex n masturbated last month many time but we did not had complete sex but she missed period date by 15 days n her test also was negative now I wanna know why she is not getting her periods?
My wife done with her period on 15 july 2016 to 21 july 2016. After that we had protected sex about 4 times. Last night (26 july night) we had sex. Firstly I inserted without condom, making 10-15 push after that I used condom and had sex and finish it off (i didn't ejaculate in her). On 27 july morning she said that she get bleeding and period started. My question are 1. Is it a normal period because 1 week before she had her normal period? 2. Is there any chance of pregnancy because Firstly I inserted without condom? 3. Can pre-cum semen hold sperm? Please I need help in emergency. Thank you waiting for your answer.
I am going to get marry in few months. During first time intercourse whether she feel pain and bleeding? Is it common thing? How to avoid such conditions. Also let me to know whether I too feel paining on that time. Kindly help to know the real circumstances pls. Thank you.
Hello doctor last month my teeth was extracted. But now I'm pregnant. Shall I fetch new teeth this month? Is this any causes will occur? Or else when will I should do?
Please help me to get my period immediately within 2 days I have function I enjoy freely. My age is 21 years old I m married but now a days I do not have sex. N my last date is 21 Dec actually exactly yaad nai coz kbi b fix nai raheti.
How to Identify You're not Chewing Your Food Enough?
Are you always in a hurry while eating or multitask while chewing your food? Then it is highly probable that you don’t chew your food enough. A recent survey revealed that on an average people chew their food only 6 six times before swallowing, which is far less than enough. Chewing food for an adequate amount of time is necessary for a healthy digestive system and can help you avoid lots of health problems.
Here’s why you should chew your food properly.
So what happens to your body when you don’t chew your food enough?
Mastication is the name given to the process of chewing food. Mastication, if not done properly, can lead to various health problems like-
1. Incomplete digestion: Digestion starts in the mouth itself and chewing has a significant role in it. The salivary glands are stimulated to release an alkaline enzyme, called ptyalin, by chewing. This enzyme combines with carbohydrates to initiate the process of the conversion of food into simpler sugars by splitting. Not chewing food properly may be a causative agent for digestive problems like gas, bloating, and diarrhoea to name a few.
2. Increased threat of bacterial overgrowth: If food is not chewed properly it cannot be completely broken down by the digestive system. The partially digested portion of food may result in increased amount of bacteria in the colon, leading to stomach infections.
3. Bad oral health: If you don’t chew food enough, plaque build-up in your mouth may increase, which can further lead to tooth decay. This is because improper chewing means lesser amount of saliva secretion, and more chances of accumulation of unbroken food particles in the mouth, causing cavities.
4. Lesser nutrient absorption: When you don’t chew your food properly, larger food particles don’t break into smaller ones. This makes absorption of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients difficult for your body when they pass through the intestines.
Indications that you don’t chew your food properly
If you don’t chew food for an adequate amount of time, your body begins to give warning signs. This can affect your health significantly, and the following symptoms show if you don’t do it properly.
1. Frequent digestive problems: If you are frequently experiencing digestive problems like acid reflux, constipation or heartburn then there are good chances that the problem is inadequate chewing of food.
2. Weight gain: One of the reasons behind weight gain may be consuming too many calories without realising. This can happen when you eat fast, which indicates that you don’t crush and grind your food properly inside your mouth.
3. Recurrent mood swings: Researchers are of the opinion that improper chewing of food gives rise to digestive problems, which in turn may often ruin your mood.
How many times should you chew each bite?
Researchers at Ohio State University are of the opinion that you should chew each mouthful of food for a minimum of 30 times. However, they mentioned that chewing softer food like potatoes for 5 to 10 times is enough.
Stem cells are the basic building blocks of our body. They are found in the blood, tissues, organs and immune system. These powerful stem cells are found in umbilical cord blood. They have a remarkable ability to regenerate themselves and differentiate into specialized cells, thus they can replace diseased cells and can be used for the treatment of life threatening diseases.
What is umbilical cord and why is it so awesome?
Throughout the pregnancy, the umbilical cord functions as a lifeline between mother and baby. It carries rich nutrients, oxygenated blood from placenta to the developing baby through the umbilical vein. The baby in turn pumps nutrient-depleted, deoxygenated blood back to the placenta through umbilical arteries. Yes it’s reverse! Umbilical cord is a rich source of cord blood and cord tissue stem cells. Stem cells have a unique ability to differentiate into functional cells which can help treat more than 80 diseases in the baby after birth. According to the WHO report, minimum 2000 Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplants are performed annually to cure diseases such as leukemia, sickle cell anemia, thalassaemia, cerebral palsy, myeloma, lymphoma and more. More than 35000 cord blood stem cell transplants have already been performed worldwide and 53% of cord blood transplants have been performed in children. (World Cord Blood Congress 2015 Report)
5 unique qualities that make umbilical cord blood banking so convenient and important.
Umbilical cord blood banking is the process of collecting and preserving your baby’s umbilical cord blood stem cells for future medical uses.
1. Collecting umbilical cord stem cells is a quick and easy procedure and painless for the mother and baby.
2. Stem cells from the umbilical cord blood are young and unexposed to the external environment, thus they can be transplanted with higher chances of acceptance in the patient body.
3. The therapeutic potential of umbilical cord stem cells is vast. These stem cells are already being used to treat more than 80 life threatening diseases.
4. Cord blood stem cells are genetically unique and exclusive. If your family has a history of complex diseases, like: Alzheimer's disease, Arthritis, Asthma, Heart disease and stroke, chances of your children inheriting them are higher. These life threatening diseases can be cured with cord blood. All the more reason why you should opt for preservation of cord blood stem cells.
5. Umbilical cord stem cells if preserved are readily available in case of emergency for the baby and family. This ensures that in situations of crisis, you wouldn't have to spend months or years finding a donor.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Main yeh jan na chahata hu ki pregnant krneka sahi time kaun sa ha. Mera shadi 1 years ho gaya aur main abhi humare ghar me 1 naya chota meheman chahata hu. Aur main isse pehele 1/2br try kiya thaa lekin koyi aasar nhi hua. Aur sayed mera koyi sex me galti hua thaa .aur mere biwi isse pehele mala -n ki tablet use krta thaa. Aur uska m.c period 4 days aage peeche hota hai. Aur is situation me kb sex krnese new baby born ho shakta ha kindly mujhe thora guide kijiye sir.
Am 29 year old. Got aborted at 23 weeks of my pregnancy 15 days back due to fetus abnormality. How soon can I get pregnant again? How many days I need to take rest? Can me n my husband be in sex contact with each other?
Reasons: Why Your Man is Weak in Bed
A lot of women have issues in their marriages because the sex department has gone down the drain and this has led to many women being sexually frustrated.
Sex is an important part of a couple’s life, and when it goes wrong, it could gradually affect other parts of the relationship.
These are some possible reasons why your man is weak in bed.
When stressed, the body releases adrenaline and cortisol which can result in a low sex drive. In response to stress, the arteries can also restrict blood flow, which can lead to erectile dysfunction.
2. LACK OF SLEEP
Sleep is highly important, and is especially good for a man’s sex life. A good sleep would lead to a healthy body and mind; sleep provides the opportunity to refresh your body system. A lack of sleep can trigger an elevated cortisol levels, which would lead to poor sex drive.
3. ALCOHOL USE AND DRUG ABUSE
Excessive alcohol intake can also impair a man’s sexual drive. Too much alcohol intake can impair his nervous system, leading to fatigue, which would make it more difficult for him to maintain an erection during sex.
Marijuana and other drugs can also affect a man’s sex drive; they can suppress the pituitary gland which regulates the production of testosterone.
4. LOW SELF-ESTEEM
When a man isn’t feeling confident or capable, this can affect his performance. When a man doesn’t feel good about his body, his organ or himself, he would definitely have a poor time in bed.
5. ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Erectile dysfunction is another huge factor for poor performance in men. It is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse.
Having erection trouble occasionally isn’t necessarily a cause for concern, but when it keeps coming then it could be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment.
There is a definite link between libido and depression. When a man is feeling depressed, he would definitely find it difficult to get excited for sex; it would be almost impossible to get him aroused.
Do you think your man is weak in bed? These might just be some of the possible reasons why.