Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Usha Khanna
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha KhannaYour feedback matters!
I am 23years old female. Generally I face a menstrual problem due to PCOS and it delays till 3 months or so. Sometimes I feel a slight pain in my chest. Does these two problems correlated? What should I suppose to do now?
Sir I had undergone semen test also. Count 93 million 20 % abnormal viscosity +. liquefaction time 12 min. Twice I had undergone semen test same result. We are going for IUI procedure now. Doctor said if my wife conceives she had to take injection daily for CMV treatment.
An idle mind is a devil’s workshop. When there is too much time on your hands with nothing to do, you end up thinking about things which are not going well, leading to depression. Come to think of it, if there is nothing that you can do to improve it, there is no point wasting time over it. On the other hand, if there is something to improve the situation, just go ahead and do it, so everybody involved is happy. However, if there are too many other factors which are beyond control, then you need to see how to change your outlook towards it.
One such effective way is to keep yourself busy and distract yourself from it. The following are some simple measures, which can be very effective in dealing with stress.
- Sleep it off: One of the main reasons for depression is the physical exhaustion and lack of good rest. So, it is good once in a while to just sleep it off and give your body the much deserved rest. This gives the brain a chance to begin to heal and feel better.
- Clean up the house: The home or the space you enter into indirectly indicates your state of mind. A clean home and workspace means that much less clutter in the brain. Clean out the closet, give away your old stuff, and in the process, you would end up feeling good about having helped somebody. You will also realize how much excess stuff you have collected over the years. Stacked up in the attic and cartons, these were meant for use on “some fine day”, which never seemed to arrive.
- Exercise: Force yourself to exercise. While initially it would be an ordeal, gradually you will enjoy it. Exercise also releases chemicals in the brain, which make you feel good about yourself. In addition, the physical benefits will start to show up, leaving you feeling elated and in a chirpier mood.
- Travel: When you go solo traveling, the amount of time you spend with yourself just increases. The changed surroundings will help you understand yourself better and come to terms with things that can be under your control. You learn to let go of things and come to terms with life. If time and money are limitations, go out and explore places in your own surrounding city or town. You will realize how little you know the city or town you live in.
- Hobbies: Whether it is learning to play guitar or speak Spanish, pick something that you have always wanted to do over the years and work at it. You will see the depression vanish in no time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
I am too much frustrated with my vaginal smell. Can't stand it. after washing so repeatedly also, it is not going, tried all washes coming in market for it but no use. Also, I face pain in developing relation with my husband. Its been 2 years but still pain is there and there was no bleeding on our first intercourse?
I had cesarean delivery through spinal anesthesia process on 10th nov 2016. After that my waist and rib pains a lot. Sometimes I feel numb on my tail bone and waist part. Even it becomes hard to get up from bed putting pressure on my waist till someone helps me to turn or get up.
At times I feel like having unprotected sex with my partner but we do not because hes afraid if something goes wrong! I know is not right but yes I want to feel him properly just for 1 time n I do not feel good with protection What do I do? What is the right time for unprotected sex? I should go for it or not?
1. Lowers cholesterol
#papaya is rich in fibre, #vitaminc and antioxidants which prevent cholesterol build up in your arteries. Too much cholesterol build-up can lead to several heart diseases including heart attack and hypertension.
2. Helps in weight loss
Those looking to lose weight must include papaya in their diet as it is very low in #calories. The fibre content in papaya leaves you feeling full and also clears your bowel movement making your weight loss regime easier.
3. Boosts your immunity
Your immunity system acts as a shield against various infections that can make you really sick. A single papaya contains more than 200% of your daily requirement of vitamin c, making it great for your immunity.
4. Good for diabetics
Papaya is an excellent #food option for diabetics as it has a low-sugar content even though it is sweet to taste. Also, people who don't have diabetes can eat papaya to prevent it from happening.
5. Great for your eyes
Papaya is rich in vitamin a which helps protect your vision from degenerating. Nobody wants to lose their ability to see due to diseases like age-related macular degeneration, and eating papayas will ensure that you do not see a day where you cannot see.
6. Protects against arthritis
Arthritis can be a really debilitating disease and people who have it may find their quality of life reduced significantly. Eating papayas are good for your bones as they have anti-inflammatory properties along with vitamin c which helps in keeping various forms of arthritis at bay. A study published in annals of the rheumatic diseases showed that people who consumed foods low in vitamin c were three times more likely to have arthritis than those who didn't.
7. Improves digestion
In today's times, it is nearly impossible to avoid eating foods that are bad for your digestive system. Often we find ourselves eating junk food or restaurant food prepared in excessive quantities of oil. Eating a papaya daily can make up for such occasional mistakes, as it has a digestive enzyme known as papain along with fibre which helps improve your digestive health.
8. Help ease menstrual pain
Women who are experiencing menstrual pain should help themselves to several servings of papaya as an enzyme called papain helps in regulating and easing flow during menstrual periods.
9. Prevents signs of ageing
All of us would love to stay young forever, but no one in this world has managed to do it. Still, healthy habits like eating a papaya daily will prolong the process and may make you look 5 years younger than you are. Papaya is rich in vitamin c, vitamin e and antioxidants like beta-carotene which helps prevent your skin from free radical damage keeping wrinkles and other signs of ageing at bay.
10. Prevents cancer
Papaya is a rich source of antioxidants, phytonutrients and flavonoids that prevent your cells from undergoing free radical damage. Some studies have also linked the consumption papaya to reduced risk of colon and prostate cancer.
11. Help reduce stress
After working hard for the whole day, it is a good idea to come home to a plate papayas. The wonder fruit is rich in several nutrients like vitamin c which can keep you free from stress. According to a study conducted at the university of Alabama, found that 200 mg of vitamin c can help regulate the flow of stress hormones in rats.