Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. UshaYour feedback matters!
What is the symptoms of chikungunya and I have fever for over last five days slowly slowly and what should I do.
I have pain my back teeth. I check my family doctor. And coming pass in back teeth he said its normal not any major issue. What I do.
I am 54 years Young female and have pain in the heels whenever I get up from bed. Can you give me a solution?
Hello, I hv done sex. But m getting married with another person? How to tighten my vagina? Is he will know that m not virgin, wat I ll do for my relationship after marriage? Can he ll know at the tym of sex dat I am not virgin? Wat to do to regain my virginity? please suggest.
I have my hairfall for the past 3 years, I have tried all types of shampoos, hair oils and all types of treatments, but none proved to be good. Please suggest me a good treatment or consultation for me. Dandruff seems to be in the form of flakes, but not soliarasis. Used ayurvedic treatment, but not proved to be efficient.
Due to stress & depression I can't lead my life in positive way. Give me counselling & guidance to come out of it.
Hello doctor, My dad aged 59 is suffering from severe pain in the knee joints and low back for the past 10 years. It's an occupational hazard but even after retiring from his job, he still gets the pain while walking or lifting things. It's so severe that it disturbs sleep and he moans all night. Can you please suggest a good remedy for this.
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
- Virechana: This procedure involves several days of internal oleation by taking either pure ghee or a specially prepared medicated ghee followed by a gentle herbal purgative. Purgation acts on aggravated and accumulated pitta and kapha doshas. It decreases the heat (ushna guna) of pitta and increases coolness (sheeta guna) required for formation of shukra dhatu (ovum and sperm). Impaired agni due to disturbed pitta is also rectified by the virechana procedure. A strong and balanced dhatvagni (tissue agni) is required for dhatnirmiti of shukradhatu (creation of reproductive tissue). Obstructing kapha dosha is removed through virechana and the blocked apana vata obstructed by kapha dosha is also relieved by virechana. Common virechana dravyas: mahatiktaghrit, trivrit (leha or churna). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I had Hypothyroid from 2007. I was in medication of medicine name'Thyronorm', I recovered after medication till 6 months same year. I had my blood test this year in January, the level of TSH was normal but when I got my Blood test report for this month the level of my TSH decreased drastically leading to increase in my T3 and T4. I thought this is my exam stress or depression unknown of the checkup. I feel more of breathlessness, mood swings, hunger, thirst, anxious, body pain and low muscle density of contraction. Can you please confirm what is my health problem, Is it Hyperthyroidism?
Hi I got my hair bleached to go from dark brown to light. It's been six months now. But my hair has lost all its moisture and very damaged now. Color is also fading. But now I don't want to color it as it is already very damaged. I want to ask that can I use heena on bleached hair. Will heena make my hair soft and shiny.
Do you often feel lethargic and tired? Has your partner been complaining about your not so great performance in bed? Are you not enjoying your sex life life off late? If yes, then you need to think about your behavior as the resons for such a behavior could be many. Well with some basic tips you can certainly add zing to your life.
Here are some sex positions that you can try to make yourself relaxed and lithe, enabling your body to function properly.
- Squat pose: This yoga position works by improving your pelvic joints and targets your inner thigh muscles, abdominals, and your pelvic floor. The pose is also found to be beneficial in stimulating your spleen and sex glands (gonad). For this, you need to stand with your feet wide apart and your toes facing outward. Join your palms together in front of your heart, and slowly bring them down in the direction of the mat, stopping just before you touch the floor. Position your biceps behind your knees so that they are spread out while helping your spine to maintain its stretched position.
- Chair pose: In this pose, your pelvic region is targeted and helps you to establish a better control over your sexual organs. It works by lifting your pelvic floor as you go about lowering your tailbone. Begin by bringing your feet together before assuming a sitting position. Keep your tailbone stretched when you lift your pelvic floor to stretch the spine.
You can also try some foods to rev up your sex life:
- Almonds: Almonds have always been associated as stimulants. They are rich in nutrients and other minerals that help in boosting your sexual health and also aid in the process of reproduction.
- Strawberries: They not only look delicious, but are rich in folic acid, one that keeps away birth defects in women.
- Figs: Though this fruit may look funny, they serve as excellent aphrodisiacs and boost fertility. Filled with both soluble and insoluble fiber, they are equally beneficial for the heart.
- Citrus: Apart from its excellent taste, this fruit is rich in with vitamin C, antioxidants and folic acid, which help in the reproductive health of men.
- Spinach: This green vegetable is filled with plenty of advantages, but it is also beneficial for the bedroom. It reduces exhaustion and fatigue and provides the much needed energy.