Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Usha GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old and suffering from cold, fever, headache and body ache for last month, kindly advice me what I do or which medicine prefer.
I am suffering from full body pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief .I have gone through clinic tests .please give me solution of this problem.
For last 1 year I doing training in hotel, and in the middle of it I find my whole body paining any thing, and I cannot sleep at night, tell me what should I do?
Since last 2 months. I had pain in my whole body. how can it be treated? Like back pain, neck, shoulder and all. Please reply.
She is suffering from knee pain, in winter time her body so much pain due to less calcium and she have authorities problem and many time her knee, bone so much pain and she is weak. So what should I do for her to recover her health. Please tell me. Thanking you. I am her husband.
I m taking full diet with proper consulted medicines, still hv long lasting pain in my lower diaphragm. I m 5 months pregnets. N pain normally starts at night whn go to bed. Consult ny medicine or etc. Please direct.
Hello sir/mam, I am shanthi of age 47. I just had my uterus operation 1years back. And also I never lift any heavy weight objects. But I have leg pain, wrist pain and sometimes body pain if I do kitchen works. Is it paining since im doing work or any other reason?
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
After doing some work my body start paining aur I feel very tired and not able to do any work I feel I should not get up from bed and feel very sleepy.
Sometimes I am getting substernal pain exactly below the sternum while sleeping and mostly occurs at night. And sometimes at morning when I woke up only little amount of blood is seen in the mucus. What might be the reasons for this and when I eat masala food then I am getting burning sensation at night time while sleep.
Dear sir, My mom facing heavy headache and body pain since yesterday morning, could you please suggest which tablet should have. She s diabetes and age s 61.
I am 18 year old. The day before yesterday while giving an exam I put my finger on eyebrow and suddenly felt a sharp pain which lasted for 1-2 seconds then everything became normal. But after 3-4 hours I started feeling a bulge on eyebrow where pain happened. It is skin colored, hard and pains when I touch it or move my eyebrow. The pain is very mild. What may be the reason behind it and is it severe ?
Shoulder pain and injuries
The shoulder is a ball-and-socket joint that has three main bones: the humerus (long arm bone), the clavicle (collarbone), and the scapula (also known as the shoulder blade). These bones are cushioned by a layer of cartilage
The shoulder joint is a very mobile joint which makes it very susceptible to injury. It moves the shoulder forward and backward. It also allows the arm to move in a circular motion, and to move up and away from the body.
Shoulders get their range of motion from the rotator cuff. The rotator cuff is made up of four tendons. Tendons are the tissues that connect muscles to bone. It may be painful or difficult to lift your arm over your head if the tendons or bones around the rotator cuff are damaged or swollen.
You can injure your shoulder by performing manual labor, playing sports, or even by repetitive movement. Certain diseases can bring about pain that travels to the shoulder. These include diseases of the cervical spine of the neck, as well as liver, heart, or gallbladder disease.
You're more likely to have problems with your shoulder as you grow older. It is especially common after age 60. This is because the soft tissues surrounding the shoulder tend to degenerate with age.
Most shoulder pain problems are:
- tendonitis/bursitis, injury or instability of the joint, or arthritic disease.
- rotator cuff syndrome is a strain or sprain or tear of the tendons that make up the rotator cuff.
- rarely, tumors, infections, and nerve damage cause shoulder pain.
- much neck pain is caused by soft tissue damage due to injuries such as whiplash or wear and tear due to overuse.
- damage to spine joints and bones, such as cervical disk degeneration, arthritis, or traumatic injury can cause severe pain and disability.
- fibromyalgia (whole body pain syndrome) can contribute to neck and upper back pain. Poor posture while performing everyday activities can also cause significant neck pain. Rarely, infections or tumors will cause neck pain.
- pinching a nerve in the neck or shoulder, or breaking a shoulder or arm bone, are also causes of pain.
- a frozen shoulder is when tendons, ligaments, and muscles stiffen and become difficult or impossible to move.
- a dislocated shoulder is when the ball of the humerus pulls out of the shoulder socket. An injury due to overuse or repetitive use can cause injury
A work environment that's good for the body is very important. Most of us spend hours each day sitting in front of our computer.
The first step to creating an ergonomic workstation is to consider how you spend most of your time at the workstation.