Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Usha Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. Usha GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my whole body strain eyes and feverish feeling and fatique. I have gone through al blood tested like widal ,mp card,CBC.All are normal .I am having this feeling from last 3 4 month it comes and goes .And I feel very tired. Please tell my reason of all this pain and little pain in head also.
Hii, I have too much pain in my buttock due to after sneezing so can you tell me is it treated by acupuncture?
DEAR SIR, after acupuncture treatment vide wwwacu5solution since 12-09-15, pains, sprains, tightness, numbness all over body, tried Dr. ortho for 45 days, oils, balms, gels, home etc no relief, what to do? I am 66, male on insulin, lantus, amyral-m and madhu sanjeevani-02-0-02, bph on urimax d, regards---narasanna n.
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
In the majority of the cases, a dislocation of the joint is easily detectable as it induces inflammation along with redness and deformation of the affected area. Some of the other symptoms that might occur as a result of the dislocation of the body joints could be:
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!