Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Usha GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from spondylitis and working 12 hours standing job I am dying with pain exactly itz back of below the shoulder. I use to masturbate allot even I do know what shud be the treatment please give the best medication.
Doctor My age is 21 year and height 5.6 my weight is 50 kg is it normal or less if it is less please suggest me how to increase a weight as soon as possible.
I am suffering from hair fall for last 2 years results in hair loss and bald patches any treatment to cure hair fall and make it thicker.
I am 32 year married male. During sex I discharged less than in a minute. Please advice the sokuation to overcome this problem & increase the orgasm time ?
You might be an elite athlete or just a commoner. There is always a possibility for you to develop lower back pain while carrying out your daily activities. You might not be aware but regular activities like sitting at the computer, running on the treadmill or simply crawling into your bed for a good night's sleep can affect the health of your spine. You are always at the risk of damaging your spine. These damages lead to back pain. It has been found that faulty postures can cause back pain by causing straining of the back muscles, injuring the tendons and damaging the vertebrae or ligaments.
Back pain can be caused due to the overuse of a particular activity or for undertaking a new activity. However, it is often very difficult to pinpoint the exact reason behind the occurrence of back pain. Here are the common causes of lower back pain:
- The screen trouble: You are likely to develop back pain, if you spend long hours sitting in front of the computer. Researchers believe that spending nine hours or more a day by texting on smartphones or tablets or typing on the computer is dangerous. You must take a break at regular intervals while working on the gadgets to avoid back pain. Your monitor of the computer should be placed at the level of your eye.
- You skip the core exercises: The health of your spine depends on the core regions of your body as well. The core region includes your back, side, pelvic, and buttock muscles. It is important that you practise the core exercises like lunges, squats, and planks. They help in strengthening the muscles around your core region and keep your spine healthy.
- Improper sleep pattern: Your sleeping pattern is as much important as your walking or sitting pattern when it comes to the health of your spine. If you sleep on your stomach, pressure is placed on joints and muscles. This may cause straining of the muscles or ligaments in the spine region.
- Smoking: Cigarettes are not just unhealthy for your lungs or heart, they are equally bad for the spine. Cigarettes contain nicotine. Researchers have found that nicotine hampers the flow of blood to the vertebrae and disks in between the spine. Insufficient supply of blood to the spine region results in low absorption of calcium by the bones in this region. Therefore, you end up developing back pain.
- Blame it on your emotions: Back pain adds to your emotional stress. But believe it or not, the reverse is equally true. Depression and emotional stress, increases or sometimes even initiates back pain. When an individual is depressed, his or her glands release stress hormones known as cortisol. This hormone causes the muscles in the back region to tense up.
Ways to get rid of lower back pain
- You must lie on your back.
- It is then advisable to lift your left leg, as high as you can
- Thereafter, keep the legs straight in a raised position.
- You are then supposed to hold your lower thigh with both hands.
- You can then pull the leg toward your upper half of the body
- Hold this position for some 10 to 15 seconds.
- Position yourself back in the starting position.
- Repeat the same with the right leg.
- Do this 2-3 times with each leg to get rid of the lower back pain.
- Apply hot or cold compression on the affected part
- Eat a balanced diet
- Don’t smoke or drink
- Exercise in a proper posture
- Don’t spend too many hours sitting before laptops or tv. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
I'm 23 years old male. Suffering from receding hairline problems. Give any 100% valid solution For that. Can it possible that I get back my hair again. Regrowth treatment.
Can you please tell why I'm suffering from loose motions from last one month . Any suggestions please.
Sir. My father had a heart attack on 30 Apr 17. He has been taking vildagliptin 50 + metformin 500 (OD) for the last 5 years for diabetes. He was NOT taking atorvastatin and aspirin. He has been smoking for 30 years. Angiogram shows a 90% block RCA. Angioplasty done with 2 stents and discharged on very next day. And advised to take aspirin 150 OD Clopidogrel 75 OD metoprolol 25 OD Atrovas 40 OD Metformin SR 1000 BD pantoprazole 40 OD. He stopped smoking then. AND after taking these medicines for a week his sugar level came down to 55 and 60 twice. So metformin reduced to 500 BD. Then also he is facing hypoglycemic conditions. Is vildagliptin safe to take now or continue with metformin 500 BD? And these medicines are for life long?
My father has diagnosed with middle calyx 3.8 mm kidney stone. And 300 cpk nac level. And e.histolytica infection. His blood pressure increases sometimes but any drug of blood pressure worsens his condition to reduce blood pressure he takes drugs like trika, Stemetil, zolfresh, and he is also suffering from pain at right side of body from hip bone to back side of neck that is occurring frequently. He said that before 20 years he was given a penicillin injection by a doctor and after two days he drink beer and immediately this pain occurred.
How can I prevent my body from diseases like dengue? please give me some measures to protect my body?
My weight is 71.5 kgs and I am 5 feet 6 inches tall. Could you suggest me ways to reduce my mass gained.
My weight is too low according to my height. My height is 6" 4 nd weight is only 56 kg m looking nt gud in this skeleton body. I want to grow muscles as soon as can a thin walk or exercise to gain weight?
1. This fruit is packed with plenty of vitamins such as vitamin a and e to improve your eyesight. In addition to it, custard apple has vitamin b2 and riboflavin that protect your eyes from vision problems.
2. Facilitates digestion- Rich in copper and dietary fibre, custard apple helps keep your digestive tract in the pink of health. The digestion of food and its passage through the gut and intestinal tract becomes smoother.
3. Treats arthritis- Magnesium in custard apples maintains a healthy balance of fluids and electrolytes in your body. This removes the excess of acids and fluids in your joints which leads to inflammation.