Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Usha GuptaYour feedback matters!
What are the problems of hair fall which things are affecting it what is the solution ti control hair fall.
I am suffering from fever, body pain, headache, loose motions, stomach ache and cold. Which medicine should I take.
I am yashwanth and I am 18 years old. I am trying everything to loose my weight but no result. So please his me to reduce my weight?
Is root canal treatment painful and is there any other alternate instead of getting injection before root canal?
I do hand practice 3 times a week Thatswhy I feeling weakness in my body so please tell me what I do?
Hii my dad age is 58 and they have diabetes and recently his sugar level is increase in fasting their sugar is 210 they taking pills name Azuliz 2 mf more to control it but I want you ask you that how it is permanently control without medicine. His bp is normal and weight is also normal.
When someone intends to describe'intercourse, the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual period can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain. Inflammation of prostate gland: for males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up.
- For more info you can consult with our herbal experts.
Hi I want to reduce my weight my height 5.3 and weight 63 kg and age 24 I have 1 girl baby so how much weight I have to reduce in Google I saw 5.3 height normal 54 to 61 but really how much normal weight mine please tell me.
Me and boyfriend had sex on the 5th day of cycle without protection but he cum outside, is it possible to get pregnant? I recently used ipill last time so I got early periods can I take again its 6th day today.
Hii doctor I need an expert advice please help me I had sex with my boyfriend on the 5 th of this month wen I was on my periods I hv a 5-6 days periods normally but then I travelled on the 5 th day I was bleeding very less on that only I had an unprotected sex with my partner we were both drunk and I guess he ejaculated inside me then next day I took contraceptive pill! I started some of heavy exercises wen I came back again and after 1 week I start to bleed again it was very unusual and disturbing I got so much tensed but the color of the bleeding was red and I bleed for 2 days then today is 27th and I am again bleeding and the flow of my bleeding is like normal periods! Is there any chances of pregnancy? Coz I am not married now and I do not want to be for at least for 3-4 more years please help I am dying of this stress!
Hello sir this is shanur from Hyderabad asking you that iam getting more and more pimples day by day and what the result to cure it. And I used many medicines it got totally lose to me. I hope that you cure my pimpleS problem.
Respected sir I am feeling ill from few days and even I am not able to sleep at all please help in that.
I am having a prp treatment for my hairs, therefore, daily masturbation will effect my prp treatment?
Tobacco prematurely ages the mouth and leads to mouth cancers. Smoking tobacco stains teeth and interrupts calcium absorption in your body.