Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 42 years and I had undergone hysterectomy last year in april. I have been taking premarin 0.625 since april 2014 and would like to know when I can completely stop the medication.
Eat your fruits empty stomach or as an in between meals food. Fruits provide our body with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fructose etc. All these nutrients are best absorbed when fruit is eaten empty stomach or as a separate small meal.
Stick to fruit sugars. Do not add any sugar or butter to your desserts.
Good evening, I'm worried about my brother and sister in law they are married for about 6 years and can not have a child they have made many tests all ready but nothing. What advice can you give. Best regards.
Mam meri wife ko period 10 ko huye h aur meri chutti 18 ko h toh kya mai us raat sex karu toh kya wo pregnant ho jayegi.
Hi, I am 26 year old female (unmarried). I will get my periods every 26 to 28 days regularly. But the flow is very less and it last only for 1.5 to days. This reduced flow is happening from the 3rd month of my puberty. My abdominal scan is normal. My HB is 10 . Will this be a problem in future to conceive. Kindly tell me is this a problem and if so what I shld do to increase the flow.
I am 21 years old. My prblm is im not getting periods regularly. Is this creates any problems in future? Plzz suggest me and what should I do to get periods regularly?
Fluid retention is a crushing problem faced by many across the world. The condition can be well understood by paying close attention to its name; the propensity of the human body to store water or fluids in general in the tissues leading to a swollen and bloated appearance can be referred to as 'fluid retention', edema or hydropsy. An observant person must have seen signs of fluid retention in people around. The condition usually surfaces in the form of swollen limbs that can result in soft depressed pits on the application of slightest pressure. Your arms, legs, feet and joints such as the ankles and wrists are more prone to the effects of edema.
The various ways in which fluid retention can be disastrous for your body have been laid down here:
1. Edema can impair your ease while walking. A person goes through so much of pain that walking becomes more of a challenge; limping comes naturally in such a situation. Thus, your gait can completely change under the effect of fluid retention.
2. Fluid retention in the joints can make your joints excessively stiff. It therefore prevents free movement, stretching or bending.
3. There can be alterations in the texture and health of your skin over the affected area. It may turn tender and may itch intermittently.
4. Skin ulcers are also a common phenomenon among patients of edema. Ulcers in the skin are hard to remedy and it is hence best to curb the possibility of their development.
5. Tissues that now have a higher content of fluids are larger in size and face friction between one another. This leads to scarring of tissues.
6. Improper blood circulation is a condition that comes along with edema. The blood vessels narrow down when tissues swell up. As a result, there is a sharp decrease in the amount of blood circulated throughout one's body.
7. Veins, arteries and joints lose their inherent elasticity in this case. Subsequently, expansion and contraction of joints may not take place involuntarily and may thus cause immense discomfort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I'm 5 month pregnant lady now how to take care about my health as well as baby health. Food changes and Etc?
Ifeel burning rectam vagina after stool urine culture test negative. Noplies.fissure. I have periods. Periods theek hai. Clots hai periods me. 3-4 days periods. Lyon se doc. Se treatment karu suggest. Mera weight bhi 72 se 68 ho gaya hai. Acid reflux ka treatment le rahi hu. PGI,Chandigarh se. Lyon se doc. Se treatment lu please suggest.
I am having pcos. 3 months before my weight was 61 and suddenly I found a hike in my weight 71 kgs. And for two months I dint have any period. Doctor gave me meprate and period problem was solved. But how do I combat with this weight gain. I have tried being on wheat diet and am doing exercises. But there seem to be no considerable weightloss.
My wife is having stomach pain sine 4 days, As doctors have given her medicine of aborting 4 week pregnancy because she is on contraceptive pills and AKT3, since medicine have stopped the growth of baby so we have to take medicine to abort. It's been 1 month and all went well but now bleeding started and stomach pain also. Any specific reasons.
Top reasons for irregular menses
? Significant amount of weight gain or loss,
? Eating disorders
? Hormonal imbalance
? IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome)
? PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)
? Recent child birth
? TB (Tuberculosis)
Top home remedies for Irregular periods
You must be hearing about variety of complications related to menstrual problems in ladies with the age ranging from 14 years till 50. Irregular periods can be due to variety of reasons starting from hormonal disorder, food adulteration, life style changes or that of medications. If you are suffering from irregular periods, this will be ideally known as oligomenorrhea. Some girls and women gets periods irregularly after 2 months or 3 months that is very unusual and harmful for a woman?s body. According to the experts, normal healthy lady gets menstrual range within 21 to 35 days. It will be quite usual if women have 11 to 13 periods in a year. But, anything less than this can be abnormal. In order to stay away from irregular period, some home remedies will be effective.
Irregular or delayed periods, this health condition is medically termed as oligomenorrhea. It is one of the most common problems that a number of women suffer from. Pain or twinges in the breast and heaviness in the lower abdomen, bouts of nausea, lethargic feel round the clock are some of the main problems women face as a result of irregular menstruation. There can be a number of reasons that may cause periods delayed. However, the specific reason of irregular periods differs from one woman to the other.
Home Treatments for Irregular periods
banyan tree roots
Take the roots of a banyan tree. Make sure they are fresh. Boil it in a cup of water for about 10 minutes. Add 2-3 tbsp of cow?s milk to this decoction and have it at bedtime daily. This potion can also help you regularize your menstrual cycle to a great extent.
Fennel seeds or saunf can also help you regulate your monthly periods. In order to have them, you need to mix 2 tbsp of fennel seeds in 1 glass water and let it stay overnight. Strain the water using a muslin cloth or strainer and drink it. Make sure to have this potion daily for positive results.
Grapes are also considered useful for regularising irregular periods. Drinking grape-juice on daily basis can help you a great deal. Apart from that, you can also eat raw grapes and make it a part of your diet. This will help you in the long run. However, excessive consumption of grapes is not good. It can cause loose motions
My wife 1 year back had double puncture laparoscopic surgery after we had 1 child. But now we want one more child, Can it be possible.
In today’s busy world where life is catching us by the neck, vacation is a word that is slowly getting out of our lexicon. While for many, travelling is a passion, for few others, travelling means a bag full of woes spending money, getting exhausted or may be falling sick. But it is very important for you to take short breaks from your busy schedules and go on a vacation, where you will travel, not for work, but for your own tranquility. The reason why travelling for yourself is important is that, travel can surprisingly help you to stay healthier and happier.
Below mentioned are five surprising ways travel can help you to stay much healthier:
- It is an effective way of reducing stress. Physical and emotional stress can deteriorate your health. Travelling can help you to drift away from your worries for some time and can thus, reduce your stress.
- Travelling can also help you to rework on your sleep schedules. It can allow you to get adequate sleep that your body and mind require. Sleeping well does improve your health conditions.
- Researches show that travelling can lower your chances of developing heart diseases or heart attacks. Thus, it can help you maintain a strong and healthy heart and you stay away from a host of cardiovascular disorders.
- Travelling involves a lot of body activity as well as joint and muscle movements. Thus, it can help you to get rid of your sedentary lifestyle (like sitting in front of computers and working for long hours at a stretch) and improve your flexibility.
- The different people and the different cultures you get to come across while you travel can really lift your spirits up and ebb all negative energies away. Thus, not only can travelling help you to maintain a healthy body, but it can also help you to maintain good mental health too.
Remember, taking some time out from the humdrum of your city and spending time out there in the world outside might just help you cope with a problem which has been giving you a niggle for quite sometime now.
Varicella Zoster causes Chicken pox too. In some cases of Chicken pox, the virus continues to stay in the nerves and remains dormant for a long time. When activated, this silent virus presents itself as Herpes Zoster. Therefore, 90% patients inflicted with Herpes Zoster report to have had past history of Chicken pox. Herpes Zoster appears as many collections of multiple tiny painful blisters which are filled with dirty white or yellowish fluid.
These collections appear along the distribution of the afflicted nerve. The skin below and around the eruptions is red and inflamed. It usually appears on any one side of the body. The pain varies from mild to severe and can be experienced as burning or shooting pain and can be extremely agonizing. The skin lesion may subside in 3 to 6 weeks, however the pain may last forever.
This condition is called ‘Post-Herpetic Neuralgia’. Therefore, the condition should be treated as fast as possible. Skin to skin contact is the major source of spread. However, it is not extremely infectious. Homoeopathy is strongly recommended in cases of Herpes Zoster. Homoeopathy rapidly cures the disease, relieves the pain, heals the skin lesions, prevents relapse and Post Herpetic Neuralgia.
Although the patient starts feeling comfortable within the first few days of treatment, 8 to 12 weeks of medicines is recommended to heal the lesions completely and prevent relapse and Post-herpetic neuralgia. Treatment should be continued till the affected skin becomes completely clear and healthy.
DR RUSHALI ANGCHEKAR
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic