Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Urvashi MenghaniYour feedback matters!
I am 23 and my urine stream spilt in two. Other one just drips down. Ejaculate use to shoot when I was 18 but now it just drips and a very small amount just goes little further. The overall semen amount is very low. Are both cases related? How to get all to normal? More details about the presenting complaint: Splitting of urine stream. When erect (like in morning) If I pull back my foreskin a little bit (as it doest slide down much) one stream that goes straight leaves me with a bit unsatisfactory in peeing.In this case the other stream just drips drop by drop. If I do not pull back or not erected penis then stream is little turbulent and spots to two at the end. Its occurring when I use to ejaculate a lot but I thought it was normal. But now m not doing that much but still this problem persist. Do I need to worry?
Dr. Nawabi, recognized specialist for sexual diseases and erectile dysfunction. Nawabi Dawakhana's Medicine is unique formulation of ingredients consists of the highest quality herbs. Enhances performance and confidence of adults in all age groups. Enhances vitality and stamina. Suitable for adult men & women, Nawabi Dawakhana's Medicine is a totally secure & tested and natural medicines. Nawabi Dawakhana's Medicine helps to increase low libido (sexual desire) and works as a powerful stimulant for male and female.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation since two years. I ejaculate in 1 min. I am married and my age is 26. Please suggest me any permanent solution. My married life is going bad.
I discharges very early during sex. I am unmarried but going to marry soon. Am I sexually weak? What should I do?
My wife is a cancer patient (osteosarcoma) her chemotherapy is completed on 25thFebruary 2016 and her period resume on June 23, 2016 and in next month is on 18th July, 2016. We have unprotected sex after 26th day is there any chances of getting pregnant or is it safe for her. please reply soon.
What are the foods I should eat for great health, which will be beneficial for eye and which will be protein cum vitamin supplement for body.
My mother have diabetes from one year and taking medication on time but due to stress glucose is increasing what to do please give suggestion.
I am suffering from constipation. I feels that latrine get stuck somewhere near exit. What may b the reason. I drink six glass of water in the morning. I am also suffering from rectal prolapse. Is surgery is the only treatment for rectal prolapse. Despite going two times to toilet I never feels that my stomach has been empty. What should I do.
Good evening doctor I am Rohit My flaccid penis size is small around 2 inches And erect size is 4 inch And my stamina is also getting lose day by day. How to get bigger penis size and girth size with thickness My veins are thin is it related? please doctor help me out from this prblm.
I am 22 years old and I have inguinal hernia from last 2 years. Will I have any sexual problems after surgery? Please advise.
Hay fever, also called allergic rhinitis is an allergic response to airborne substances such as pollen, dust mite or other allergens from plants or fungi. The symptoms of hay fever include sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, itchy throat, sinus pressures and congestion. Unlike its name, hay fever does not cause any fever.
The allergy generally occurs seasonally, especially in high pollen months, spring, summer or early fall. Not all people are affected by this allergy. Some are mildly affected. For others, immune system misunderstands allergens as harmful and releases the antibody called IgE (immunoglobulin E) to fight with it. This causes symptoms of hay fever. The symptoms could range from a mild congestion or sneezing to sweats, blocked sinuses, headaches and fatigue.
Hay fever is common during childhood; however, it can develop at any stage in a person’s life. It is believed that people with a family history of allergy and asthmatic patients are at a higher risk of developing it. Children born during pollen months as well as babies exposed to cigarette smoke during early years are also at risk of developing this allergy.
A proper diagnosis of the problem is the key to its management. The allergy is generally diagnosed through its symptoms. Sometimes, a blood test is conducted to test the level of immunoblobulinE. The level from 0 to 6 indicates the severity of the allergic reaction.
Allopathic medication offers a combination of interventions like desensitisation, anti-allergen tablets, steroids and quick relief nasal sprays.
Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a different way of intervention. The patient is treated as per the symptoms restoring the body’s ability to self-heal thereby decreasing dependability on drugs. The best part being homeopathic drugs are free from chemicals and have no side effects.
You can choose to visit a homeopathy clinic or even self-treat through drugs available at homeopathy outlets where detailed symptoms and its prescribed dose can be found out. However, it is important to follow a prescribed dose at right intervals to ensure maximum benefit.
- Allium cepa can be given when there is hay fever with too much runny nose and discharge is acrid.
- Ars alb can be given when there is hay fever with intense thirst.
- Nat mur can be given when there is hay fever with too much sneezing and frontal headache.
- Merc sol can be given when the patient is extremely sensitive to heat and cold.
- Aurundo is prescribed in case of hay fever with excessive burning and itching in the nose, palate, eyes.
All the medicines are generally indicated and needs a homeopathic consultation.
When I am doing sex with my partner.. After my sperm released. Into her vagina.. They getting too much mood. So kindly give advice to what I have to do..
How to be fit in summer what to eat and what to do how to make skin gorgeous what kind of fruit should we eat how many times should do exercise in a day?
I have gfr of 65. I'm suffering from a vascular necrosis on both hips.I'm taking osteofos 70 .Does this tablet affect kidney
Ayurvedic Perspective of Migraine and its management
Migraine is one of the worst headaches a person can experience. It is described as a throbbing or pulsating pain that can be on one side of the head. It can begin in a specific area and then spread while it builds in intensity. A migraine is associated with nausea and vomiting. The person will also be sensitive to light, sounds and even certain smells. Sleeping can be difficult and many people become depressed. They can last for a couple of hours or for several days.
Therapies Generally Used.
External treatments along with the internal preparations are very effective in chronic conditions. Panchakarma helps to remove the accumulated toxins and help to strengthen the nerve system. Involvement of other systemic disorders is also taken into account before deciding the treatment protocols.
1. Thala pothichil : Various kinds of paste (grinded mixture of selected herbs in suitable liquid media ) over the forehead / entire head help for the sudden relief from the ache. The preparations help to normalize the hyper action of the nerve cells and regulates the blood circulation towards the brain
2. Thalam : Special herbal powders suitable to reduce the Dosha vitiation, are selected and mixed with suitable liquid media(oils/ghee) and this medicated herbal paste is applied lukewarm over the crown of head (Anatomically over the Bregma point on skull). (Dur 25-45min).
3. Shiro abhyanga : Head Massaging with Oils suitable for the Dosha vitiation, helps to increase the blood circulation towards brain and also helps to relax the spastic muscles on head. Special care is taken to massage the Marmas or the Vital points on head which have marvelous results.
4. Nasya : Nasya (application of herbal preparations through nostrils) is one of the treatments which directly acts on the nerves and removes the toxins accumulated in the sinuses. Mucus lining inside the nostrils are one of the areas where numerous nerve endings are exposed. The medicated oils applied through Nasya directly acts on these nerve endings and help to pacify Vata Dosha in disturbed nerves and control the abnormal impulses gernerated by these nerves. The special preparations used for Nasya drains the mucus deposited in the sinuses thereby the pressure in this area is relieved. The medicinal contents of the oils administered, stimulate the higher centers of brain which have actions on regulation of endocrine, nervous system and circulatory functions.
5. Shiro dhara : Shiro dhara with Takram (medicated butter milk) is also another important therapy which is used to control the vitiated vata kapha doshas localized head.(Dur 25-75min) Other Panchakarma treatments like Vasti (a course of medicated oil and decoction enemas), Virechana (purgation) also helps to put the toxins out from the body.
After the Panchakarma therapies, special preparations called Rasayana (immunoregulatory) is administered. Rasayana preparations improve the immune system further improving the perception of sense organs. Migraine due to other systemic involvement like psychological problems, digestive problems, blood pressure, ophthalmic problems, immune problem, improper menstruation, etc will be relieved when treated according to the specific treatment told for these diseases.