Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. UrvashiYour feedback matters!
I am 8 month pregnant and facing burning sensation in upper abdomen. Can you suggest the reason for the same.
Hai Dr. for under developing of foetus after 10/12 week's. My wife has to make ambition. 25 day's has been passed the bleeding stopped after one week. My question is can we have sex. If yes can it be unprotected/protected sex.
बचपन से ही आंखों का खराब होना, बाल झड़ना, बालों का सफेद हो जाना, सर दर्द, जोड़ों में दर्द, पीठ में दर्द, कमर में दर्द। मतलब साफ है कि आधुनिक शैली और आधुनिक प्रोडक्ट्स ने हमारे शरीर को फायदा पहुंचाने के बजाय नुकसान ही पहुंचाया है।प्रकृति ने संसार में एसे अनमोल तोहफे दिए हैं, जिन्हें अपनाकर हम बड़ी-से-बड़ी बीमारियों का जड़ से खात्मा कर सकते हैं। बशर्ते कि हमें उनकी जानकारी हो। आज हम आपको बताने जा रहे हैं महिलाओं और पुरुषों की आम समस्या बाल झड़ने के बारे में:
- कलौंजी के इस्तेमाल से आप अपने बालों को मजबूती प्रदान कर सकते हैं और कलौंजी की मदद से नए बाल फिर से वापस पा सकते हैं। कलौंजी में बहुत सारे मिनरल्स और न्यूट्रीएंट्स होते हैं। आयरन, सोडियम, कैल्शियम, पोटैशियम और फाइबर से भरपूर कलौंजी कई प्रकार के रोगों का घर बैठे आसान इलाज है। लगभग 15 एमीनो एसिड वाले कलौंजी शरीर की जरूरी प्रोटीन की कमी को पूरी कर सकता है। हमारे बालों के लिए कलौंजी बहुत ही लाभदायक है।
- सिर पर 20 मिनट तक निंबू के रस से मसाज करें और फिर सूख जाने पर बालों को अच्छी तरह से धो लें। इसके बाद कलौंजी का तेल बालों में लगाकर उसे अच्छे से सूखने दें। फिर बाल धो लें। 15 दिनों तक लगातार इस्तेमाल करने से बालों के गिरने की समस्या दूर हो जाती है।
- कलौंजी ऑयल, ऑलिव ऑयल, और मेहंदी पाउडर को मिलाकर हल्का गर्म करें. इसे ठंडा होने दें। ठंडा होने के बाद इसका इस्तेमाल हेयर पैक की तरह करें. सूखने पर बाल अच्छे से धो लें। हफ्ते में एक बार इसका इस्तेमाल करने से गंजेपन की समस्या दूर हो जाती है।
- कलौंजी की राख को तेल में मिलाकर गंजे लोग अपने सिर पर मालिश करें. कुछ दिनों में ही नए बाल उगने लगेंगे. इस प्रयोग में धैर्य की आवश्यकता है। थोड़ा समय लगता है, लेकिन नए बाल उग आते हैं। गंजेपन की समस्या से छुटकारा मिलता है।
Absolutely! a good reason we have so many mothers with "surprise" with"surprise" late life babies :) Women assume that because they are not having periods anymore they can't get pregnant. Not so, you can still be ovulating even if you've stopped having periods. So the only way to know safely is to consult your your doctor. The general rule is that women are considered menopausal when they have not had a period for a year AND they have an FSH over 30. FSH is the abbreviation for for follicle stimulating hormone. It is the hormone that tries to kick start the ovaries when they begin to shut down. A young woman may have an FSH of say 6, because her ovaries are working well and the stimulating hormone is not having to do much. Once the ovaries begin to stop producing this number will begin to climb as the hormone says to the ovaries come on, come on what are you doing? The closer she is to menopause the higher it will be. SO an FSH over 30 (ovaries are inactive) AND no periods for a year is your only safe bet to stop using contraception. Unless of course you would ENJOY having a toddler at 45!
Maintaining a healthy diet is of prime importance during a wedding season. Slightest of negligence can lead to unaccounted fat, leading to cardiovascular and other diseases. While working out can help to stay away from putting on the extra pounds, a healthy diet goes a long way in ensuring that the body functions at the optimum level.
Here is a list of important tips that will help to follow a healthy diet and refrain from putting on extra weight:
- Stay away from unnecessary fat: Most wedding parties have numerous food options. The high fat items such as dairy product, oily dishes should be eschewed in order to ensure that the body is not overstuffed with unnecessary fat that is difficult to get rid of.
- Look at the portion size: Another good way of maintaining a healthy diet is to pick and choose the right dishes and go for small portion size rather than going all out for the one dish one likes. There is no harm in trying multiple dishes, but the same should be done in small portion sizes.
- Planning for the day: One critical aspect of eating healthy is to eat throughout the day. On the day of a wedding, there are many people who tend to save the stomach for the party meal or drink. This is a very bad approach as far as eating healthy is concerned. A good way to plan the day is to eat light throughout the day. Salad, for instance, comes as a relief during the wedding session.
- Making a routine: Sticking to a diet chart helps a great deal in maintaining a healthy diet. The diet chart should comprise of multiple options. For instance, one need not stick to an oatmeal for breakfast every morning. Variety will help to break the monotony and encourage a person to stick to the diet routine.
- Calorie count: In continuation of the diet chart, keeping a rough count of the calorie consumed on a daily basis also helps to stick to a healthy diet. Calorie count is a good way of keeping track of what one is eating and how much impact it will have in the longer run. Since wedding parties tend to possess a lot of food items, a rough calorie count will help an individual to balance the calorie count in the next few days.
- Refrain from too much drinking: Staying away from alcohol can be difficult in wedding parties, but their consumption increases the urge to eat more. It, therefore, makes sense to not consume more than a couple of drinks in any wedding party.
Hi, every day I am sucking my girl friend vagina around 15-20 mints. Because my girl friend is very interesting on this and she wants every day. Because of this one can I get any infections?
I am not getting my periods from last two months. I took contraceptive tablet before my last period.I did check twice with d pregnancy kit n its came negative twice. I evn ate papaya continuesly for three days but zero results. Plz let me know y I m not getting my periods. I am 30 years old
I am 18years n 6months old. Often use to masturbate (only cliotis stimulation) n started dis frm around 7 months.. Irregular periods wre normal but frm last two masturbation I noticed something new. I started bleeding (dats similar to periods.. Lasts 7-8days) I had periods on 26th Jan dn again on 10 th feb, and now again 1st march. (2 put it 2 your info I nvr hd sex or nvr hv been into any relationship).. Is dere something wrong. Is dere anything 2 worry??
Hi My last menstrual period was October 18 2016 and for the month of November it didn't come. The date was 17 th. Now its been 13 days being not menstruated. Didn't have a check up also with doctor. Tested with a prega kit after 10 days of stopped menstruation. It was negative. Today morning found some blood coming out through with the first urine. I don't know what this indicate. Can you please suggest. I have been following the normal routines these days. Please help.
Dear doctor, she got a problem with missed abortion on dec 2015, and she got ectopic pregnancy on 2010, still no pregnancy, let me know the chances of pregnancy, we are in vizag location, please advise.
Are you struggling with a stubborn midsection? Losing that belly fat is about more than just aesthetics; having excess weight around the midsection can increase your likelihood for a variety of illnesses, including diabetes, stroke, heart disease, and certain cancers. This article will teach you how to lose belly fat and improve your overall health in the long run.
1. Eating Right
Reduce your caloric intake. While it's impossible to lose weight from only one part of the body, people who lose overall body weight tend to lose belly fat first.
• Cut down on sugar and starch. These types of foods tend to be stored as fat if the calories are not burned off immediately, and provide little in the way of nutrition. Instead, eat a diet that is primarily composed of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and lean proteins like fish, chicken, turkey, and tofu.
• Keep a diet journal to help you keep track of the food you eat. Studies have shown that people who keep diet and exercise journals tend to lose more weight than people who don't.
• Avoid snacking in between meals or late at night. If you are hungry in between meals, munch on healthy things like carrots, celery, nuts, or fruit.
• Reduce your portion sizes. Remember that all foods can be enjoyed in moderation, as long as you don't overdo it.
• Water keeps you full in between meals, and helps avoid mistaking thirst for hunger. You should drink atleast 8 glasses of water everyday.
• Drink one full glass of water before every meal. This will fill up your stomach so that you feel fuller faster.
• Skip the sugary sodas and fruit juices and opt for water instead. This will save you hundreds of unneeded calories.
You should get half and hour of moderate to vigorous aerobic exercise atleast four times a week. Ideal exercises include jogging, walking, and uphill cycling.Whatever exercise you chose be sure you are getting your heart rate up.
• Choose an exercise that you genuinely enjoy. If you are having fun, you will be more likely to stick with it.
• If you don’t have time to go to the gym or get formal exercise, then find ways to incorporate more physical activity into your daily life. Do chores around the house, walk to your destination rather than driving, or go out dancing with friends. Remember, that exercise doesn’t always have to feel like work.
Get Enough Sleep:
People who are sleep deprived tend to feel sluggish, causing them to overeat to compensate for the lack of energy. Getting atleast 6-7 hours of sleep a night is crucial to maintaining your overall health, and can help you manage your weight in the long run.
While a certain amount of stress is unavoidable, too much stress can increase the level of cortisol in the body, which is responsible for excess fat storage.
• Regular exercise can manage stress. If you suffer from chronic stress, consider taking up yoga,meditation, or any other mind-body activities that focus on breathing, good posture and relaxation.
• Eliminate stress inducing people and/or things from your life, if possible. If your job is the cause of your chronic stress, consider changing careers or cutting down on your hours.
• Manage your time. Constantly running late and feeling pressed for time can be a major cause of stress. Better manage your time by making a list of things you need to accomplish in a given day, and check each one off as you go. Use a daily planner to to help organize your schedule and keep track of obligations.
Don’t try to spot reduce;
Crunches and other ab-busting work outs are great if you are trying to build muscle, but if you have excess belly fat, these type of exercises will build muscle underneath the fat without without targeting the fat itself. Instead of trying up your stomach only, focus on total body toning exercises that build overall muscle mass. The more you have, the more calories you will burn even when you are resting
• Stay focused and think about the clothes that you want to be able to wear.
• Track your progress by taking measurements, taking "before and after" pictures, and weighing yourself at least once a week.
• Time how long you run/ do exercise daily.
• Find an exercise or diet buddy to help keep you motivated.
• Cook meals at home when possible, and use olive oil or cooking spray rather than butter. When eating out, opt for protein-rich foods over starchy foods like pasta. Ask for dressings and sauces on the side to cut down on extra calories.
• Consider hiring a nutritionist or personal trainer to help point you in the right direction and keep you motivated.
Set yourself a goal and when you reach it, award yourself.
Dr Vivek Moitra,
Instant Healing Physiotherapy Clinic,
Near Sambhram Engineering College,
Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru- 560097
Contact: 9886555614/ 9945352211