Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. UrvashiYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. Rajendra Mehta speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Sir my problem is my height. I am 21 year old boy. And my height 6.2 and I hate my this height. Can any tips for reduce my height. Please sir.
I have fair complexion but due to my oily skin and open pores my skin keeps on changing colour sometimes it becomes fair and sometime it gets dull and dusky. What kin of food or items I should intake for glowing skin?
How to gain weight? I am 20 years old boy and I am underweight. I want to gain my weight. Pls give some suggestion.
Lybrate | Dr. Devendra Jilhare speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
1. Witch pranayam/exercise and how dite chart is perfect for me to reduce my belly fat? 2. I am a classical dancer. when I practice my dance after that time herd pain in my leg. So what can I do?
Hi, I am housewife after marriage I gain 30 kgs I want to reduce 30 to 40 kgs. My life is not hard working. And facing pcod problem also. Can not able to convince also due to over weight. So I have lose so please suggest me diet.
Hi sir/ madam this is Jayaram from tirupati my wife suffering with depression and also she has eczema severe we don't get proper treatment for the eczema pls help here if any body free consultant and rfee medicine eighthere Ayurved or Allopathy always we thankful you.
I am 28 years old. Recently i am diagnosed with arrythmia. What is natural treatment for this problem ?
My wife period date start in Feb 22 in march 29 and in April now 26 when I will do sex Pl tell me period with date because we'll try for baby from six month but not success.
Which body wash is better for a skin for brightening. I want to know the importance of body wash. Tell me the better body wash brand.
Pls help me I feel very weak and energy less and my stamina is also exhausted whenever I do some physical activity like running or some other work which required stamina I get weakness and fainting like situation. Means I to say I want to join the gym but how could this possible becoz I feel very weak. Should I take any multivitamin. becoz I take proper food and adequate sleep but it does not working. I clearly explain to you that I masturbate from the age of 17 but frm last year I quit it but whenever I get night fall I feel more weak. Pls help me.
Acne is one of the main problems teenagers and young adolescents have to face in their day to day lives. It is not just an esthetic issue but also a psychological one as the condition can really affect the people emotionally. The main cause for this is the hormonal changes that occur with teenage but also the changing food habits that set in at this age. The oily skin of some people makes it conducive for developing acne, than in people with normal or dry skin.
Types: They can be classified based on severity and type of lesion
- Based on severity, they can be mild, moderate, and severe.
- Based on the type of lesion, they can be whiteheads, blackheads, bumps, nodular, or cystic.
- Based on duration, they can be acute or chronic. The acute phase is more infective and can also be cystic or pustular.
Management: Acne problems can be managed in both therapeutic and preventive mode. Treatment is undertaken to address the issues in the acute phase. Preventive measures can be taken to ensure the incidence of acne is reduced.
Treatment: From a topical treatment point of view, three compounds are commonly used to treat acne.
- Retinoids: These are vitamin A derivatives and are useful in treating both blackheads and whiteheads.
- Benzoyl peroxide: This over-the-counter product is aimed at reducing the bacteria on the surface of the skin, which in turn reduces the acne.
- Antibiotics: In the case of cystic or pustular acne, antibiotics can be prescribed to deal with the issue. These also can be used along with the retinoid or benzoyl peroxide for better effect.
Acne scar removal: For people with severe acne, the scars become a huge cause of concern. These can be removed by:
- Laser: A beam of laser is used to get rid of the darker tissue on the surface as a result of acne. This reduces the bacterial concentration and sebum content in the skin, both of which lead to severe acne.
- Photofacials: The outer layer is cooled and the inner layer is heated through a probe. This causes the production of collagen, which promotes skin regeneration and helps in getting rid of the scar tissue.
The skin may appear red and swollen for a couple of days, but will gradually improve with time.
General tips to reduce the effect of acne:
- Reduce the use of irritants (creams, perfumes, and deodorants in the area of acne).
- Stay away from harsh sunlight, or do so with sufficient protection.
- Avoid oily food, which worsens the condition.
- Drink sufficient water to keep the skin hydrated.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables for better skin.
- Use natural scrubs like fruit peels and reduce chemical use. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am having lower back pain since a month, now it is travelling to hips and lower legs. With headache and weakness as well. Should I show to a dr? what could it be ?
I am 22 yers old but my hair fall increases and colour of hair changes to white what is the reason for this?
Many people worry about bad breath, either their own or someone else’s. The advertising media have made much of the social stigma arising from ‘offensive breath’ to their own advantage. Bad breath or halitosis may indicate a dental problem, but this may not always be the case.
The odour may be caused by factors in the mouth or by changes occurring in other parts of the body.
· Decaying food particles on or between the teeth
· A coated tongue covered by growing microorganism.
· Unclean dentures
· Smell of tobacco
· Gum diseases with pus production involved
· Healing wounds after a surgery or extraction
Causes arising away from the mouth:
· Head cold with infected nasal air passages
· Acute inflammation of air spaces present within the facial
bones (often filled with a great deal of pus )
· Many waste products are broken down from food and drink
are excreted through the lungs and this applies to alcoholic
drinks as well as pungent foods like onion, garlic etc.
· Diabetes in which the patient has a sweet acetone breath.
Bad breath is not a disease; it is rather a symptom,
visit your dentist every six months