Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Sir,I was having a habit of pinching pimples on my face and I left doing that...now pimples left black marks on my face looking ugly.They are on my face since 8 months and they are not going...so,please tell me what are the care that are to be taken to remove the marks on my face and what are the face cream compositions that are to be applied to remove pimple marks ?
I am suffering with hairfall. My hair becoming thin, sides are getting bald. I found a solution to similar problem in this Lybrate app itself, it is use of KERAGLO MEN TABLETS. Can I use this tablets? Else suggest a solution.
If I stop parlor treatment s. What r the other method s for Gettg rid of dark skin. Especially for hands n foots. Will oil massage b helpful. What type of oil s.
I have acne problem n my skin doctor asked me to get pco microphology test done. I wana ask wat this wil indicate. N yes I have irregular periods Pls teme how to avoid this pco naturally.
I'm 27 years old I'm suffering with back pain I'm unable to sleep comfortably daily and without reason I'm feeling so much of stress on mind and feeling so depressed with my health condition.
My height has been stopped 2.5-3 years ago, So what should I do grow rapidly, now my height is 5.5 and age is 17?
I am 35 years old female. I have low blood pressure (120-55). What should I do and what should be normal blood pressure. What should I eat to improve my blood pressure.
I am losing hair quickly and don't know what to do. I tried many shampoo but there is no change. Please tell me how to avoid hair loss?
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.