Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Upendra Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Upendra SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam I want share that my grandfather suffering from pains in different parts body. If he will cure it by painkillers than after some days pain starts in another part. So please advise us the necessary treatment.
I have headache every day this problem two years please help me soon main MRI KARVAI THI usme kuch n problem ni this.
Hi, I've my sexual problem, means my organ cannot erected completely and it's leaked within 2 min, so how can I solve this problem?
There is erectile dysfunction in penis from previous 2 months I cannot make my. Effect for better experience.
Hi I am 21 Years old I have constipation problem Suggest me what to eat in food and what to drink and which things I have to avoid.
After going to bed m not ready for 2nd time every time have same problem since 1.5 year so solve it what I should do?
Memory Loss Masturbation Addiction How does masturbation cause memory loss, concentration, reasoning, and professional life of the one doing it.
I have a asthma. How to recover from asthma. And I am very weak. And. So many times I was affected bye fever and cold.
Hello please suggest me which is the best way to protect ourself from Mouth problem as I am facing many issue like small ulcer and pigmentation frequently. Hence please suggest how to protect from it.
A head louse is an insect that lives on the human scalp and feeds on human blood. The female louse lays eggs in the head and makes sure the eggs are attached to the hair shaft. It takes around eight days for the egg to hatch. The louse takes another 11 days to mature into an adult louse.
The primary cause of head louse is poor personal hygiene. Other causes due to which a person can be infected by lice are:
- Using combs and towels that are infested.
- Coming in contact with another person who has this condition.
- Sharing the bed with a person who is affected by lice.
When a person is affected by this condition then the following symptoms are observed:
- The saliva of the lice causes an allergic reaction in the scalp which leads to constant itching. It can occur in various places such as ears, scalp and the neck. It may not occur initially, but it tends to occur after a few weeks.
- Constant scratching can lead to formation of small red bumps on the skin. A bacterial infection usually occurs from constant itching.
- It may lead to symptoms of dandruff in the scalp.
- Presence of various insects in the scalp.
Prevention of Lice:
Lice can be prevented by using medicated shampoos and conditioners to wash the hair. The shampoos are usually based on a chemical called pyrethrin. This compound is toxic for lice and helps in getting rid of it.
You can also opt for the following lifestyle changes to prevent lice:
- You should avoid sharing your hairbrush with others.
- In case you have long hair, tie it in buns or ponytails.
- Add tea tree oil to your shampoo before using it.
- Keep the scalp clean to prevent infestations.
- Avoid sharing pillows and clothes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!