Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Upasna Bhagat
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Upasna BhagatYour feedback matters!
I am 23 week pregnant and my doctor tested me for thalassemia and the test came positive. I am heterozigot for beta thalassemia. My husband is ok. He is not carrier for beta thalassemia. What should I do? Should I have blood transfusion6ns? Is thalassemia harmful for my baby? Should I take some tablets? Should I make amniocentesis?
Hi. I have been suffering from constipation and I'm 10 weeks pregnant. Food intake is very less, daily while waking up I'm having knee, leg and back pain.
I am student .my monthly period gets over in two days .it has been happening since last one year. So I want to know is this normal? Because previously it was over from 3 to 4 days.
I am 30 years old. Delivered baby boy in May 16, in mid June 16 was operated for breast abscess. I stopped feeding baby for 15 days post which when I tried to resume breastfeeding many times but he refused to take. Also I was given few doses if cabgolin for speedy recovery. Currently baby is on FM, wish to resume BF.
During fasting it’s important to eat healthy, nutritious food and maintain sodium potassium balance in the body so that you don’t get tired, dehydrated and giddy. Check out our page everyday for different foods to be eaten during the fast with their nutritional benefits and recipes
Day 3 # Amaranth Porridge Recipe with BENEFIT
Amaranth Commonly known as rajgira, is high in proteins, dietary fibre, iron, magnesium, zinc, calcium and B-vitamins. Amaranth seeds can be used for breakfast cereals and porridges. Rajgira atta or Amaranth flour can also be used to make chapatis or parathas or porriedge etc.
RUCHI DIET CARE
DIET WITH RIGHT BIT
We have unprotected sex on 16 feb just 4 day after her normal period. And after 8 hr she has taken contraceptive pill levonorgestrel 1.5 mg.after that she has some problems like nausea. Stomach pain, nipple pain, white fluid from vagina, and 9 day later from her normal period she has masturbated again with smtime heavy. Smtime slow and sometimes no blood. Please help is she pregnant or what is her problem? I dont want to become pregnant sir plesae help.
While many of us wish we could stay under the shower all day in the summers, winters and lazy Sundays find many of us making excuses to skip a shower. However, having a shower not only keeps you clean, it also plays an important part in keeping you healthy and fit. According to Ayurveda, a morning shower is an essential part of the daily routine and is considered as a therapeutic activity. Here are a few reasons you should never skip a morning shower.
- It calms your muscles: A shower reduces tension in your muscles and can help relax sore muscles. It also helps increase flexibility and muscle elasticity. If you’ve slept awkwardly and woken up with a stiff neck, a shower can help ease the stress and make you more comfortable. Thus, a simple shower could save you a trip to the physiotherapist.
- Showers boost circulation: Showering with warm water increases blood circulation and ensures that even cells in your extremities receive nutrition. Increased blood circulation also reduces pressure on your heart and protects you against a number of cardio vascular ailments.
- It boosts the immune system: The core function of taking a shower is to clean the body. This reduces the number of bacteria and fungal cells that can infect you. A cold shower also stimulates the vascular and lymph system and promotes the production of white blood cells that fight infections. Showering also helps eliminate toxins that are released along with sweat.
- Elevates the mood: If you’re feeling blue, a shower may be what you need. Having a cold water shower activates the nervous system and increases the amounts of chemicals such as beta endorphins and noradrenaline in the blood. These chemicals help fight depression and elevate the mood. Additionally, a cold water shower also sends electrical impulses that have an anti-depressive effect from the brain.
- Improves lung functionality: When you put your head under water, you are forced to breathe differently. Showering makes you take a deep breath and hold it in for a few seconds before exhaling. This action opens up your lungs and increases your oxygen intake.
- It makes you more sociable: It’s simple; when you bathe, you smell good. This makes people want to be around you and boosts your confidence. You’re also less worried about your hair looking oily or your shoulders being dusted with dandruff when you’ve taken a shower and hence can focus your attention on conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.