Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Upasna BhagatYour feedback matters!
During the pregnancy itching on the private part. I have taken DK gel n apply it's give me relax fr some time after it again itching is started. How to remove it permanently any solution?
Maximum how many days can a girls periods be delayed? If she has stress or any kind of depression or somewhat.
Which all dry Fruits and fresh Fruits should I take during pregnancy 1st trimester. Also what all to eat and not eat. I also have thyroid and taking Thyronorm 100 after consultation with doctor to keep it below level 2. So anything to avoid in food so that it does not increase during pregnancy.
I cleaned the pre cum at the tip of my penis and entered a lady for about 5 seconds without ejaculating in her vagina and I pulled out. I never had a first ejaculation before the pre cum came. What are the chances of getting pregnant and does pre cum contains sperm.
Eat your fruits empty stomach or as an in between meals food. Fruits provide our body with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fructose etc. All these nutrients are best absorbed when fruit is eaten empty stomach or as a separate small meal.
She is suffering from weakness. She is not getting proper weight and height. No Problem of food and sources which required normally to any young body.
main 24 years ki hn, mjhe kampan si hoti hai means dar sa lgne lgta hai aur meri nabz jor jor se dhadkne lgti hai. Head ki nabz bhi dhdkne lgti hai aap mujhe koi upai btai plz.
My breast size is not increasing. I consulted doctor but he told it may and may not increase as my brain do not provide it. My periods are on tablet progynova and meprate. What shall I do to increase it now?
I am having my periods from 3 days its my wedding after 4 days I want to stop it now. Can primolut stop it ? If I start having it from tomorrow morning.
I go to brothel and have sex with prostitutes. I try my level best but they don't get excited or horny? Why? No matter how much I stimulate their clitoris.
Hello sir. My name is babita. And I m suffering with primary infertility. Treatment is going on and I m diagnoses with fallopian tbe TB. N I am asked to continue medicine for TB for two month and said that after that iui will be performed. I want to know that can I conceive while taking medicine for TB and will it be better to indulge in unprotected relationship during my medicine course. Sir help me plz.
Hi I am 29 years old female I am into my 5th week and 3 days pregnancy since two days I have notice little bleeding which is light red I have a cramping since yesterday afternoon till now and backache also but my cramping and backache are for sometime as they go away and come but yesterday afternoon it was painful and got relief by evening I am concern is everything ok as I have not made any appointment till yet for Dr. but did took pregnancy test was positive my last periods was on 7th sept 2016 please can you help.
I am 25 years female. I want to stop pregnancy for 2 yrs. Is copper t good for health? Are the any side effects. I saw reviews that it's not good and we will get infection. Is it true?
The passing of urine has very important functions in your body as it clears out many of the toxins filtered by the kidneys. Urine primarily contains urea and uric acid, which are the results of the toxins being flushed out of the body. Urine color can be a good indicator of either what is in your system and in certain cases what may be wrong in your system.
Urine color and what it signifies:
Normal urine doesn't have a single color as it varies from clear to pale yellowish. There are certain foods, which may also leave a tinge of color, such as red or green in you urine. However, there are certain conditions, which can result in the same. Let's looks at some examples of these situations.
- Orange: Certain medications tends to have a side effect of making your urine of an orange colour. Medications, which have high doses of vitamin B2, the drug phenazopyridine and other such medicines are used to treat urinary tract infections. Moreover, certain antibiotics are known to have side effects of changing the urine color into a citrus drink like color. However, it could also mean problems with your liver or bile duct and you should consult a doctor in such cases.
- Red or Pink Urine: Phenazopyridine also causes red or pink urine in certain individuals. However, the major cause for urine of this hue is due to certain foods, such as beets, blackberries, rhubarbs, carrots and others. However, in the absence of such foods and medication, it could mean blood in your urine, urinary tract infections, tumors or even prostate problems.
- Blue or green: Certain conditions within the body are known to cause blue or green hues in urine. If you are having blue or green urine consistently then it is advisable to go to your doctor to get it checked out. Some medications, such as propofol or promethazine can also have the side effect of turning pee blue or green. However, in most cases it is the harmless food dye, which is filtered out of your system.
- Cola colored or dark brown urine: Although this can also be caused by certain medications or foods, it could be a marker for kidney disorders or internal injuries. It is advised that you go to your doctor urgently to get it checked.
- Dark yellow to amber or honey colored: This is the classic sign that your body is quite dehydrated and you need to drink more water. Dehydration may lead to more serious problems and thus this shouldn't be ignored and must be taken care of urgently.