Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Upasan Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Upasan GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am unmarried but have active sexual life. I suffer with rashes in my vagina. And severe itching please help.
From a young age, we are taught that different nutritious foods can help our bodies stay healthy. Want strong bones? Drink milk to get your calcium. Looking to bulk up your muscles? Eat more meat to pack in the protein. But did anyone ever tell you that there is a super nutrient that can boost your brain?
In the past, lutein – a carotenoid or pigment found in many fruits and vegetables – was primarily known as a nutrient for good eye health. But new research shows that it may also play a strong role in developing and maintaining brain function, and can enhance learning and memory. New research suggests lutein, a nutrient known for supporting eye health, also enhances cognitive skills.
Benefits Babies to Boomers
From infants to seniors, everyone can benefit from a lutein-rich diet.
Increased levels of lutein may help speed up cognitive milestones in infants. Research suggests that as babies get more lutein, either from formula or from breastmilk (when their mother has a high-lutein diet) - supports the development of brain function. “These cognitive milestones could include an infant making eye contact with a parent, moving their head to look at something in their peripheral vision, or turning their attention to someone when they hear their name.”
School-age children may see higher test scores when they eat more lutein. The amount of lutein present in preadolescent children’s eyes directly relates to their brain development and learning skills, which can predict performance on tests.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin (another carotenoid) improves processing speed and efficiency, along with memory in young and older adults. Lutein is known to accumulate in the retina and several other regions of the brain and has been shown to protect against eye disease and preserve cognitive function in older adults.
Eating a healthy, balanced diet can help increase your lutein intake each day. Aim to eat foods rich in lutein like green leafy vegetables: spinach, kale, turnip green, celery and broccoli, zucchini, garden peas, carrots, tomatoes, beets and eggs.
With a helpful brain boost from lutein, people of all ages may be able to improve their cognitive function, from learning and memory to concentration and focus. So, treat your brain to a tasty snack - amp up your next meals by incorporating more lutein.
My age is 26+ and I am unmarried I do not want to do marriage now but my parents said after the age of 27 there is so many pregnancy issue.so tell is this true that after 27 a lady has to face this kind of problems?
Laughter is the best medicine, we have all heard this a number of times. It is a well known fact that laughter releases healthy hormones like endorphins and send good signals through the neurotransmitters even as it oxygenates your blood with the huge gulps of air that you take in which also strengthens the immune system. Yet, for many us, not being able to laugh has become a chronic problem as we are so caught up in our day to day struggle, that we forget to smile and laugh or rather, we do not believe that we deserve to be happy. For many people, this is a lost art that they do not know how to bring back. So follow these five tips on bringing more laughter back into your life.
- Laughter Club: Join those early morning laughter clubs and get your funny bone working with a session. These sessions usually take place at the park and are a ton of fun to be in. Take a friend or two along and laugh with someone you know. These laughter clubs can be enjoyed by all ages and groups of people.
- Intent: Get into the mood with the right intention. Intent can make or break even the most trying situations and there is nothing the body will not do once the mind has decided to do it. So wake up and go to sleep with the intent to laugh more every day, no matter what the situation, so that you spread happiness within and outside and get some company for laughing even more.
- Morning Routine: Apart from the laughter club right in the morning, you can make laughing a part of your daily routine from the time you wake up. If you are in the habit of switching on the news or reading the newspaper as you get ready to face the world, chances are that you will less than happy and even slightly morose, by the time you step out of the house. So read the comic strip of your newspaper and enjoy a hearty laugh that will shape the way you look at things the entire day.
- Friends: No matter how busy you are, make time for family and friends beyond the routine greetings and meal times. Spend time with the people you love and find things to smile and laugh about.
- Comedy Nights: Reserve a special place for comedy nights in your weekly calendar and watch reruns of your favourite episodes from start to finish. Identify a favourite stand up comic and follow him or her! So laugh your troubles away and laugh your way towards a healthier lifestyle (lear more about Lifestyle Changes For a Healthy HEART)!