Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Upasan BhagatYour feedback matters!
I want to do sex with my girl friend can I know when it is safe to do sex for girls that avoid pregnancy.
I am 22 years old and I don't have proper menstrual cycle. It has been more than 3 months since I had my periods. I always have irregular or inconsistent cycle, sometimes my periods occur after 6 months. Suggest me what should I do.
Hello doctor, I am having pcos and thyroid. I want to loose alot of weight but nothing helps me. Its really tough. I am having 2 failed cycles of clomid and injectable. This is my third cycle now and I ovulated naturally on day 14. I am now 10 dpo. I will test for pregnant if periods missed Nd if not then I want to start with herbalife products like shakes. And green tea with added ginger (3-4cups). Can I take herbalife products while TTC? I hope it won't cause problems with conceiving. I jad a stillbirth 10months ago due to pcos thyroid high blood pressure & gestational diabetes. So I don't wamt this to happen again. Please suggest.
I had a casual contact with a commercial sex worker. Specifics - Fingered vagina, licked that finger once. She gave me a hand job. The finger had a peeled skin near fingernail. It was 25 days ago. Nothing apart from this, and this was the only contact of any sexual nature I have had ever. Now, I had an ulcer near anus last week, a reddish-black one. And now I have an ulcer on lower lip inside mouth. And have upset stomach. However I have had the diarrhea last recurrently even before in last several months. Could it be a symptom of HIV? Do I need to test for HIV? And if so what test. I am terribly worried.
Sir mera penis only 10 cm hai. Sex ke time yh hard na hoke soft hi rhta hai jis se vagina mai andar ja ni pata hai. Jis se sir bhut critical problem ho gyi hsi. Aur size bi smaller hai. Sir please mujhe iske liye treatment batayain. Jo kuch bi ho. Any tab. Ya cream. Thanks.
Hello doctor, I have not got my periods. Last month I got on 18 th Feb. We had our intercourse on 13 March. please Suggest me. What is conceiving period. After intercourse?
I am 29 years old. I M a pharmacist I M having irregular periods n spotting. Doctor prescribed me tab Duolton l for 3 months. On my 8th day of period. But is it OK to take that? Because I am having really heavy bleeding on 8th day. 1st 7 days it was moderate bleeding. Will it stop my bleeding. Or should I first take tranexa.
Doctor I want to get pregnant but not getting why I removed coper-t 11 months over but no result any tips for getting pregnant. I have 1 baby she is 2 years 5 months now c-section please tell me.
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby, lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed and therefore uncontaminated. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the concerned medical staff. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day to day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be emobilized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia related complications: To prevent anesthesia related complications during laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, antimetics are followed in the preoperative state.
- Injury: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Dear Doctor, I am 11 weeks pregnant. My next scan is on 5th Nov when I complete my 3 months pregnancy. Today morning I had little bleeding, went to my doctor and she gave injection and asked to put tomorrow also and she said no need to worry. Please let me know why it's happening? Before also I got blood spotting 2-3 times. I'm really worried. Hope it will no effect my baby. Waiting for your kind reply please.
I am a 31 years old male and my wife is of 30 yrs. We are expecting a baby in jan end. I want to know that should we do sex during this period as many Dr. say that it is not good for the baby to do sex. Also tell me the ways how we can control ourselves so that we don't get intimate. please explain in detail the advantages and disadvantages of doing sex. Also advise that up to what period we should not do sex after baby birth.
I am 41 years old and my ultrasound report says that I have very bulky uterus (andenomysosis) is therany treatment for this.
My gf got pregnant its conformed by urine test. Right now its not correct time for baby v want to abort how to abort naturally last period was 28 march. Suggest me quick plz.
Hi. After 4th month of my first delivery for the first time I suffered from sever lower abdominal pain and body pain during periods. Can you suggest any pain killer for it.
Hi doctors I am 20 and I am married 1 year before While having sex in the starting I enjoy But after it burns a lot (like in my private parts) And my husband feels insecure And I had to ectopic removed with an open surgery Please suggest some remedies that it would stop burning Thank you
I have sex on 19th july. But my girlfriend is not getting periods till now. Her last month periods date was 24th ok june. Is she pregnant? Please reply fast.
First of all, if you want to get results in garbha sanskar, you must believe in garbha sanskar. It is a method to plan your precious babies, health, smartness, colour, mental activity and other as best. For that both parents will mentally prepare and do planning for pregancy in good season. Before pregnancy, do ayurvedic panchakarma therapy for detoxification and rejuvenation of whole body. Then take proper diet and proper medicine according to your prakruti, then do some meditation yoga, spirutial activity to remove impurities in mind from both the parents. Select good days for conception and clean place, then take schedule of 9 months. Ayurvedic remedies for mother has to be followed for good development of features to avoid complication during pregnacy. During 9 months of pregnancy, there is reform structure to mother what to avoid? What to eat? How to behave? A number of parents take benefits of garbha sanskar and believe in that.