Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir my age is 23 I have one water pimple on my penis so due to this I consult a doctor nd tasted fr HIV nd STD profile the results is negative bt one of my friends says HIV test should be within 10 mins of taking blood to testing so he says my results are maybe wrong is it correct or not? How much time to taken fr blood taste aftr collecting blood sample.
My daughter 25 years of age unmarried is having irregular periods since the last 5 months. Periods after 20 days or after 40 days varying every alternate month. What should she take. Periods are normal.
What happens when Husband blood group is B+ and wife is A- for planning baby or child birth? Please advise.
What is period. How we avoid period if we not want? Kindly tell me. Period is happening due to pregnancy. Is this right. In which age of girl. Period have take place. How care vagina at that time.
How running can help to get an improved sexual life?
Feel sexier: You will get the chance of developing a sexier feel by means of practising running. Only improved health is not acquired with running, but you can also get a sexy body structure. Both health and sexy appeal are required for participating in sexual performance actively. You will gain acute confidence of taking part in lovemaking with your partner without any kind of mental blockages. This practice will help you to get a golden opportunity of revealing your impressive personality in front of your partner without doing any intensive exercises.
Get increased energy: If you practice running daily, then you can get back your lost energy. This energy is highly potential for continuing the sexual performances in bed for long hours. You can get higher stamina and greater body strength, which are the most essential elements of improved sex life. On the other hand, you can also get higher mental strength as a result of which proper sexual arousal can be enjoyed.
Reduction of erectile dysfunction: Due to running activity, blood circulation in your body is efficiently controlled as a result of which your genital organs can also get sufficient amount of fresh blood and oxygen. This is necessary for making the trouble of erectile dysfunction reduced so that you can get proper erection. If the blood supply is perfect in your genital organs, then you will never face erection troubles at all.
Reduction of weight: It has been found that those fellows who have got greater weight are not that very capable of getting satisfied sexual life. This is the reason people often intend to lose weight, and this objective can be effectively fulfilled by means of practising running regularly without any break.
Hello mam sir. my torch test positive. If I get pregnant is there any difficulty if I conceive now. please suggest me. I m taking tablet of torch nil.
Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is transmitted through intimate contact. If not treated on time, gonorrhea can become serious. Every year millions of people get affected with this disease across the globe.The area of infection predominantly involves the anus, vagina, penis and urethra.
Symptoms of gonorrhea
Gonorrhea often shows no symptoms. It is found that only two out of ten women show signs of gonorrhea and one out of ten men show signs of gonorrhea. This disease can take as long as 14 days to show any signs of its existence. Some common signs in women include menstrual irregularities, throwing up, abdominal pain, painful intercourse, swelling of the vulva, frequent urination and yellowish vaginal discharge. Some common signs among men include burning sensation while urinatingand discharge of pus during urination. Some common symptoms include itching of the anus, throat selling, oral infection, and painful bowel movements.
- Complications in pregnancy: Apart from premature labour and stillbirth, gonorrhea can get passed on to the fetus as well. Some other symptoms include eye infection and joint and blood infection. If the fetus gets an eye infection, antibiotics drop is prescribed by the Doctor.
- Infertility: If gonorrhea is not treated for a long time, it can lead to infertility. Women might find infections in regions such as the uterus, fallopian tube and ovaries. Men might find infection in their testicles, urethra, etc. It can lead to a condition known as the epididymitis. If this condition is not treated, men can become permanently infertile.
- Arthritis: Arthritis can lead to a condition known as the disseminated gonococcal infection (DGI). This is a condition, which leads to arthritis or soring of skin. Women are more prone to developing this condition than men. Some common symptoms include fever, joint pain and fever. If DGI is not treated on time, it can lead to permanent damage of joints.
How is gonorrhea treated?
Gonorrhea is easily treatable and medication involves antibiotics along with other drugs. In case a pregnant woman gets diagnosed with gonorrhea, antibiotics are not prescribed. It is strictly advised not to involve in any sexual activities while the treatment is underway. Some of the common precautions that should be taken while undergoing treatment involves the following:
- Taking the medication on time. At times, symptoms go away, but completing the full medication course as prescribed by the doctor is required in order to completely get rid of the bacteria.
- Gonorrhea medicines should not be shared with anyone
- Consulting the doctor every three months to ensure that the disease is fully cured
- To make sure that your partner gets treated along with you in order to mitigate the risk of recurrence.