Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Upasan BhagatYour feedback matters!
I'm in menopause last 3 months and heavy bleeding during periods Can I take progesterone What side effects of taking progesterone.
My wife is pregnant. Its her 4th week. Can she drink cranberry juice of real juice company as she have wheat allergy. What other things can she have as she is suffering from wheat allergy and thyroid problem.
Sir/ma'am ,this month I had my periods on 12-12-16. But again 31-12-16. Again im hv periods. Can this happen.
You are about to go on stage to face an audience. Palms sweaty, heart racing and a fear gripping your in such a way that your feet or tongue refuse to move? Relax. You are having a bout of stage fright. The first and most comforting thing to know is that the biggest and most popular performers and speakers also go through a bout of nervousness before their big show. And yet, when you see them on stage, you'll not detect an ounce of it. You can be that person too.
Why do you experience stage fright? Being the center of attention among an audience focused only on you can trigger thoughts of a bad or unconvincing performance resulting in loss of reputation, mockery and a perception of failure. The physical response your body has to this is called "fight or flight" syndrome which is a natural process designed to protect you.
So how do you face the situation and get better of it? Here are a few steps to get you there:
- Self-hypnosis / Hypnotherapy for stage fright: Imagine if you believed that you are a master public speaker and can feel calm and confident during every performance! A self-hypnosis or hypnortherapy session allows you to reach out into the recesses of your subconscious mind and harness its power to handle stressful situations like a stage performance. You may have heard the common adage of - You are what you believe; and this therapy proves it. The process will help you visualize your actual performance and link it with positive, encouraging and enjoyable images which will replace your anxiety with confidence. You can either visit a consultant or buy a CD online.
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) for stage fright: NLP was created in the 1970s by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California as a connection between neurological process, linguistic and behavioural patterns learnt through experience or programming. NLP claims to cure everything from phobias to depression to even the common cold. Though not scientifically proven, NLP uses a set of mental exercises to allow you to change your perception and blockages and hesitation into positive actions. Similar to hypnosis, it'll allow you to program yourself to believe and practice for a positive outcome in order to achieve it.
- Add the wow factor: Anyone giving you their time deserves to leave with a 'wow'. Add facts, figures or moves that'll give them that. Add 'your' touch and style to it.
Respected doctor, i would like to know the reason for getting rupture of uterus of a healthy lady age about 40 year who has never undergone for any lscs and also all the three previous labour was delivered as a normal delivery.
Hi, I am 32 years old and 15 weeks pregnant, my father in law has SYNDACTYLY in both his hands, both my sister in law's and one of my brother in law has also has the same. My husband has a very minor effect of it which has bent all his figures from the upper joint but they are completely separate from each other. My mother in law, youngest brother of my husband and me are absolutely fine and do not have any such issue. My sister in law's daughter has got the same defect in both of her hands. Now I worried about my child. Please help me to understand the chances of my child of having the same. It's continuing for last 3 generation and upcoming is the 4th generation.
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.