Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Unnati M ShendeYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, my son and me engage in intercourse regularly after my divorce. My son is 22. Will it harm us, should we be careful and have precautions. Im aged 43. Which sex positions are/is safe this age.
Is there any way to check pregnancy in home? And is contraceptive pill is available in medical store without doctor prescription? Kindly suggest me asap, thanks.
Can you guide me for some birth control pill without harmful like I pill please guide me as daily routine pills to stop pregnancy?
Muje pcod ki problem h. Im 27 year unmarried girl. Aur muje 1 mnth se continuously periods aa rhe. continuously bleeding. Muje meri doc ne ginette 35 prescribed ki h. Is it safe?
Hi, I am a 23 years old girl, my problem is during my menstruation cycle I fart a lot but in other days everything is fine. Why do this happen and how can I get rid of this?
I'm married to 21 year old male in my village, I want to know can we have sex without protection? My age is almost 17 years. Can you give me ideas to have safe sex please. Thank you.
Hi my age is 23. I am taking fertility treatment from last 4 months. My hsg FSH and lh another tests all are good. I don't have thyroid, But have vitamin d deficiency. Why I didn't get pregnancy. Can you please tell me the tips to get pregnancy early. Thank you.
If I do an unprotected Sex, and give my partner An I -Pill within 20 Hrs approx. And then again if I have unprotected Sex next day, I should again give my partner An I -Pill? Is there any side effects. How many times a girl can have unprotected sex after I-Pill ? Or how many times I-Pill can be taken in one cycle? Does one I-Pill 1500 Mg control pregnancy for whole month?
I am married My due date for period was 14/03/16. But I feeling pain in my back. Suggest me the best.
You may have noticed that the elders in your home often talked about how their grandparents kept water overnight in copper jars believing that by drinking that water in the morning would cleanse both mind and body.
It is true because copper is an essential mineral for the body. Even Ayurveda advises to store water in copper vessels and drink it for the maintenance of good health. The copper is said to possess an electromagnetic energy that aids in solving the issues arising from the imbalances in the body.
Here are the top health benefits of consuming copper water:
It is antimicrobial: Storing water in copper vessels for 16 hours at room temperature can kill all the microbes, which would otherwise cause water borne diseases. The University of South Carolina reports that copper has intense purifying power. The report also suggests that copper surface can put an end to 97 percent of bacteria and microbes that may lead to hospital acquired infections.
It acts as a brain stimulant: The human brain functions by transmitting impulse from neurons to neurons through the regions called synapses. Copper aids in the generation of phospholipids which are needful for the formation of the myelin sheaths that act as a kind of conductive agent.
It helps in healthy weight loss: When diet regulation is of no help to you, then you can opt for drinking water stored in copper jugs regularly. It helps in tuning the digestive system for better performance as well as breaking down of fat and eliminates it out of the body efficiently.
It aids in slowing down ageing: Copper is a natural remedy for your wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of ageing that have started occurring on your face. It has very strong antioxidants and cell forming properties and is also effective in fighting free radicals, which actually lead to the formation of fine lines. By drinking water from copper vessels regularly, you will be able to keep your skin renewed by replacing the old and dying ones.
It has anti-inflammatory properties: This helps in the reduction of anti-inflammatory pains including arthritis and if you are suffering from aches and pains in different parts of the body, you can drink water from the copper vessels every morning for soothing inflamed joints.
Apart from copper, silver and gold are used by Ayurveda for drinking water.These metals have different indications based on your disease. So, kindly consult and know what is best for you.
Hi, I Am 22. Female I Had Unprotected Sex With My Long Term Partner. But He Just Inserted Once That Too Not Full Inside My Vagina. And After Masturbation .He Ejected Outside. Is There Any Chance Of Me Getting Pregnant. My Periods Starts From 17th Aug - 22st Aug Last For 5 Days. Please Help It Was My First Time. I Am Sacred.
I have pcod problem and I have missed my periods, it's been 3 months. I took upto 7 pregnancy tests and all were negative. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? I have also taken medications prescribed by my doctor, although its a 7 day course but its been 3 days since I started and I have still got no results.
Hello Dr, My age is 34 my wife's delivery date is 7 june can we wait more 2-3 days for normal delivery? No BP issue.
Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.
1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.
2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.
3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.
6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.
7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.
8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.
9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.
10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.
Meri mumy ka baccha dani nikalta hai. But eri mumy bhaut darti hai operation se so koi aise technique nai hai jisse binna operation ese nikala ja sake ya ese set kia ja sake. I also love my mother so much more den my life so please suggest me what i can I do in detail. She is 56 years old.
I have sex today. After sex she's uncomfortable with her vagina. Like Combustion. What does it mean? And what should I do?
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical practice that aids in diagnosing the most common female disorders, such as minute vaginal haemorrhages, infertility problems and endometrial polyps (noncancerous growths on the inner uterine wall). It uses a small and slender optical device to diagnose such problems.
Gynaecological endoscopy is of two types
- Hysteroscopy: A small optical instrument is inserted at the neck of the uterus; it is used to examine the inside of the uterine cavity, and in some cases, is used to remove endometrial polyps.
- Laparoscopy: It is done through a small incision on the belly to examine the Fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the uterus; it is minimally invasive.
Gynaecological endoscopy has the following advantages
- Recovery time is minimised
- Lesser risks of infections, or other side-effects
You do not need to do a lot to prepare for endoscopy. Here are the few things you have to go through before this surgery is conducted:
- The preparation depends on the kind of surgery to be done. You might require imaging tests. Also, the doctor may recommend an enema or even fasting.
- You need to inform your doctor about any medication you are taking, including supplements or non-prescription drugs. Stop taking your medications before the procedure.
- The surgery is mostly done under general anaesthesia.
- A catheter (a small tube) is inserted to collect urine and carbon dioxide is used to fill your abdomen once you are asleep. The gas keeps your organs safe by keeping the abdominal wall away from them. This reduces the dangers of injury.
- A small incision in your navel will allow the surgeon to insert the endoscope. The endoscope relays images on a screen, giving a clear image of your organs to your doctor. Consult a gynaecologist online.