Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh NautiyalYour feedback matters!
I hve stone in my both kidneys. Approximately they are 10-12 of 4-5 mm. So which medicine is better to dissolute them .kindly please tell me.
Dear doctors am feel smell on my toilet. Every time when am go for toilet am feel the smell. Please tell me whats the problem I have.
I have two 4mm stones in my left kidey from last two years and I have take many medicines but any medicine are not effective for me.
My friend has 2.8 cratanin. It is above normal level for a man. What diet (vegetarian) do you suggest for him? what fruits & vegetables should he eat? what juices he may take? how much total intake of liquids is permissible to him in a day?
When I urine then 5 to 10 minute automatically my urine comes through the bound bound. Please advise.
I don't know why I need to washroom for toilet 3-4times in an hour? But even I don't drink much water. And main think is my urine doesn't come at ones I need to go again and again.
I have stone in left kidney with size 5.5 mm and another at urine Wayne with size 7.5 mm. Also having fatty lever grad1. Help me to get out from this.
I am 62 years old and urine incontinence occurs only during sleep or deep sleep but does not occur while walking or sitting please suggest causes and treatment.
What is the remedy for kidney stones problem? Do you have any suggestions to remove the stones from kidneys?
Hi Dr. My wife is 4 month pregnant and have stones in both kidneys and one 11 mm stone block the urine in left kidney. But at that time she is fine, if any time she gets pain what pain killer recommended to eat.
My wife is having serious problem she facing excess urine problem every 10 minutes special in night & also passing White Discharge. please suggest.?
I have high Sgpt sgot levels, also urine culture reports were positive indicating colony of streptococcus What could be the disease associated?
I am having infection in the way of urination. I have consulted many doctors but there is no improvement. The infection is in the type of pimple when the mosquito bites and it goes deep in it and very much itching. This problems is near about 2.5 years. It sometimes get proper when I use medicine creams and sometimes starts when I not apply cream. It gives the burning sensation during urine. When it is more pimple type the swelling occurs.
I am feeling pain while passing urine in the morning since 2 days. It has gotten worse today and is paining. Please help.
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.