Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh DuttYour feedback matters!
I want to know about my acne problem Actually I have polycystic ovary syndrome so I want to know because of this I am having acne problem or there is another reason please suggest me some remedies to get rid of this.
I am having PCOD and because of that i am having acne in my face. What should be the solution for this? Prefer me the diet I should take and home remedies for my face. My face is oily.
I am 43 years female I was having periods since feb 2015 some time continuously for 20 days, then gap for one week then start heavy bleeding with clots then stop after one or two days again start after one or two days with sever pain, this is going on since feb. I consulted a doctor he advised dienogest tablet 1/ day, where ultrasound shows nothing unusual except bulky in size uterus, suggest me what can be the cause of this bleeding is it some serious problem? or some other test are required? should I keep on taking dienogest tablet? is it a suitable medicine? or it has some side effect?
Sir, I am 27 years old and was used to masturbàting since 10 years. Now it has became my habit to masturbate. I used to masturbate every day. Sometimes I Decided to quit this habit but all this in vain but now I have quit this habit and it has 15 days gone to quit this. Now my sperm is very thin (watery sperm) and I feel tiredness every time I am very thin and under weight and suffering from extreme hair fall. After 6 month there is my marriage and I have a tension that after marriage will I conceive the child or not because I think that due to masturbation I have lost my power to conceive child. So please guide me that will I able to conceive the child and is this possible to get back the power which I have lost and can I live my normal and healthy life after this? If there is any medicine or any other thing to cope up to problem then please suggest me doctor.
I have sore throat from last 6 months, taking tab cefuroxime 500 mg bd last 7 days, but still no relief, daily mouth care done. Last 2 days I am having dysphagia what I do now?
Mujhe raat me sapne jyada aate hai please ise rokne ke releted jankari de .Yoga thik rhega ya koi or medical solutions.
I have chicken pox hollow marks on my face and chest. I am putting coconut water from 2 weeks but I am not able to see any change. Wat should I do to remove the marks?
Hello I am 26 year old boy. My beard and mustaches color get brown day by day. Tell any natural treatment.
My dad is a diabetic. He is under ayurvedic treatment. He consumes alcohol. Can be so like dat. But he is not drinking everyday but weakly 2 times.
What are the symptoms of malaria? It is a ver huge problem nowadays so please tell me the symptoms of malaria.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day!