Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My sleeping time in night 10: 45 to morning 5: 40 am but I am not sleeping proper 7 hour and try to sleep in a day at least 1 hour to complete sleep. But sometimes I am feeling sleepy and when I go to sleep I didn't get proper sleep in day or night At this point of view I feel I am weak my eyes are paining headache and after that most of time heart pain also. What I do I feel all things are happening cause of lack sleep is am I right Please give me natural remedies.
I have a far sightness with power 1.5 both eyes .I want suggestion whether to use eye lenses or LASIK Surgery ?
I have red eyes and its paining and evening time it's paining morning time no problem what should I du?
Im very addictive to mobile phones or computers because of it im suffering from eye sight problem. So its very difficult to ride a bike in night coz im unable to see the person in dark. Help me what to do.
Vision problem. I am 22 years old. and a doctor suggest me to wear power 1 eye glass. .will I have to regularly wear the eyeglass? Because I do not want to eyeglasses. Please suggest me any medicine or healthy food plan, and exercise for eyes. Thank you so much in advance.?
Doctor below my eyes a puff like layer is forming. What is the cause for it and how can I control. I sleep late night.
Hello doctor, I am 19 year old. I have c3r disease in eye. My eyeshight no. Is 3. What cani do. My eye sight gone weak day by day.Please do help me.
Recently my eye number has been increased from 2.75 to 3.5, now I want to decrease. What should I do?
I am a middle class person. I wanted to know about my food. What can I eat in breakfast lunch & dinner in daily basis. A normal food basic diet plan.
My eye sight no. Is not decreasing as I have tried many things such as protien, green vegetables etc.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.