Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umang AroraYour feedback matters!
My brother is having a fever with hard cough, his age is 15 yrs. He is taking only homeopathic medicine. What should we do?
Hello! My son is 5 years old, he was very healthy at his early ages, but now he is becoming very thin. He is suffering from adenoids problem, due to which there is recurrence of cold and cough. Some time he tells pain in his leg also, after playing outdoor games. He is used to ask sweets 10-15 minutes. Please guide me his diet plans, so that I can manage proper nutrition in his food.
Hi doctor, My male baby is 16 days old and he is having problem of vomiting. Everytime I feed him he is doing vomits continuously. He is taking out milk through mouth and bose as well. From last three days he doing this continuously. He is needed with mother milk not any milk powder. I have checked his stomach no hard I find it.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
My son is around 8 months old and since last one month is suffering from running nose and indigestion (severe smell of stool and frequent passing of gas. He had severe pain in ear recently, treated with ibugesic injection and ear drops. Moreover he is always crying mostly in night. We tried enterogermina and Zifi for few days. And then clamp suspension. But cold is not reducing and still smell is high and frequent gases. He is on Farex 2 and cerelac (no mother feed since beginning). Please advise. Rgds for few days. And then clamp suspension. But cold is not reducing and still smell is high and frequent gases. He is on Farex 2 and cerelac (no mother feed since beginning). Please advise.
There is a little 1 month baby girl. She vomit again and again after feeding. Tell me what is this illness.
What are the medicines/ foods/ tips to increase lactation? My kid is 45 days old. I had a c section delivery on 14/9/16.
My baby suffering from chest infection. I.e pneumonia. Antibiotics have been given by doctors. I jus wan to knw in hw many days my newborn will be cure. Completely.
Hi My baby girl 3mnth 6 days old. So baby ko kab se cerelac or homemade rice & dal mixture khela sakte please 4th mnths running hai so food chat bolye na baby ke liye. Thanks.
I removed my sons's one tooth by dentist from root. He is 12 yrs old. What I need to do for his new teeth grow.
My lo is 27 days old. She is passing urine and motions a lot after every feed. Motion count is almost 10-12 times as yest which is watery with yellow granules. She did throw up milk yest evening once and today morning once as she dint burp after her feed. Please advise.
My son aged 9 years of age suffering throat harsh problem from 15 days. As per his version he has no pain but feel something is there in throat and spitting every time. Local doctor given worm medicine but problem not solved. I shall be thankful if you kindly suggest any homeopathic/allopathic medicine.
This child diagnosed as psychiatric disease breath holding spell. Quite common nowadays. This child voluntarily hold his breath for few minutes :-) to make worry his parents to fulfill his wish..Beware of Emotinal Atyachar ;-)
Hello doctor, I have small question. From my father side hereditary tuberculosis disease s there. I'm a mother to three months old son. Is there chance of getting primary complex or TB to my son or not. I'm little worried in this. Please guide me.
Stomach aches or abdominal pains are one of the most frequently reported health complaints faced by children. Children below the age of twelve are known to suffer from recurrent stomach pain. While pains such as these lead to momentary discomfiture, they also lay the path for graver worries if neglected for too long. Your child may feel sick and bunk school for two days; rest and home care can restore his or her health, but that in no way, is the best suited way of dealing with the situation. If tummy aches resurface over a certain period of time, parents should be cautious enough to look for the root cause and should try to eliminate it accordingly.
Widely noticed causes of stomach aches in children:
- Unhygienic food can affect the child’s digestive system.
- Intolerance to a certain food item should not be overlooked.
- Perpetual anxiety can make the tummy twist and turn.
- Urinary Tract Infections can also lead to acute abdominal pain.
- Serious factors such as gallstones or appendicitis could also be present. Immediate expert consultation is advised in such a case.
- Caffeine and packaged soft drinks can be harmful.
- Butter, ghee and other greasy products can trigger tummy aches.
Ways to treat tummy aches in children:
- Keep children away from gas producing food items: Food that is hard to digest should be avoided. Lentil soup or dal should only be consumed in limited amounts to prevent the formation of gas. Don’t let your child have too many nuts regularly.
- Keep them hydrated: Fluid intake should be monitored. A child should drink at least six to seven glasses of water per day. Fruit juices or soups can also be given to them alongside main meals. This helps digestion.
- Do not stack up food in one go: Eating a lot in one meal is a bad way of satisfying hunger. Have smaller meals in more numbers. Six to eight meals will keep your child full and will also eliminate chances of acid reflux which happens either due to an empty stomach or too much piling up of greasy food.
- Timely check - up with the doctor: If tummy aches refuse to go away, take your child to a doctor for a thorough check- up. Administer medicines as prescribed by the physician.