Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Uma SridharYour feedback matters!
Myself shruthi, 21 yrs, female, I am working , I am getting eye- irritation when watching computer as I see it till evening, so what is the solution?
My eyes are twitching from last 1 month and local doctors are saying that its not a disease do not take it seriously ,but I am feeling uncomfortable and worried.
I have a lazy eye due to weak eye sight that's why am using patanjali drishty eye drops can I use I lite capsules too along with drishti or it may cause any harm plzz reply thnx.
When I watch TV tears use to come from my eyes so wat should I so to stop them coming again and again.
Hi, I was having some problem in my eyes a month back. Itching, headache, dryness. After consulting was advise to use lotegate and ccs for a month. After a month i'm not facing such issue. Please advise some day to day use drop which can be of daily use to avoid such scenario.
I hav a problem of infection at my eyes and repeatedly I m. Suffering from the eye infection as due to summer hotness plzz suggest me.
My eyes become red on continuous use of mobile, lappi, etc, They even pain a lot if specs r nt used continuously. Please help.
I am 18 years old. And I have an eyesight of -1D. I want to get rid of it in a natural method. What natural methods can follow for this?
I m highly myopic having peripaillary cnvm in right eye since 3 years. Condition is stable with 7 avastin injectiopns. I am attending for follow up for every 3 months. Will my condition improve by any kind of treatment or I will be with this fear that I may loose my vision one day and become blind ?
Hi I am 68 year old woman suffering from glucomma and also having cataract. Medicine that doctor suggests me to pour into the eyes causes irritation. What to do?
My left eye is lazy eye it can be cured or not? Is there Any exercise which is help for me. please provide me.
Dear Doctor, I am 37 years old male 66 kgs. From last few months I am not able to sleep straight or right side. If I am trying to do the same then shortly a kind of Snoring (more like Humming sound) starts I initial sleep and I awake. However there is no problem on left side sleep. My question is "Is it anything can be congestion related problem? Or what it can be?
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away. f you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist.