Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uma Sharma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Uma SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am unable to sleep from the last 15 days. My body hurts, especially my hands and legs. I feel dizzy. Sometimes,my tongue gets really dry. From the last 2 days, my chest hurts a bit whenever I breathe. Can you tell me what's wrong?
I am 25 years old . Few days ago first time I was suffered from chest pain. It was too horrible pain I went too local doctor .he gave me some medicine i'm ok. Now should I go further treatment for it ?
I am 27 years old nt yet married Soon wil be getting married I have sex problem when ever I feel about having sex with my gf she nt satisfied please help me out Soon I wil be discharged.
Hello doc. I am 30years old and gave birth to a baby in nov. By c-section. After 15 days of delivery I noticed swelling on the ankle of my left foot. After 1month it starts paining. Till now its same. Swelling as well as pain. What may b the reason for it. How it can be cured?
How can I tackle stomach problems, from my childhood I have this problem now its like pin poking into my chest and sometimes on hands and crumbs in stomach early morning I used to have homeopathic medicine and gets controlled is pin like pain is cause of peptic ulcer? Please clarify.
I can not sleep till late nights. I use mobile during night times for videos and chatting. And I sleep around 3 am 4 am daily. Wake up at 10.30 am and rush to office. But I feel restless whole day. I am DIABETES patient and no workout or walking history. What to do to get good sleep Please help.
Carom (ajwain) is a crucial herb that is found in all Indian kitchens and is used primarily as a taste enhancer. Carom has numerous medicinal properties that make it beneficial for maintaining a good condition of your health. Dietary regime that utilizes carom on a regular basis can derive a lot of health benefits in the long term.
The following are some of the benefits of carom:
- Acidity- Carom has anti-acidity properties that can prove beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of acidity and enables you to control your problem your acidity effectively. A solution made from a pinch of salt, carom and lukewarm water, when consumed every morning or post meal on a regular basis, works wonders.
- Asthma- The smoke of carom seeds act as a bronchodilator that is effective in easing the breathing pattern. If an asthma patient utilizes the mixture of carom seeds and jaggery twice daily on a regular basis, it will provide considerable relief from the discomforts that are associated with asthma.
- Diabetes- Carom has medicinal properties that aid you to control your blood sugar level. Consumption of a solution made from a tsp of neem powder, half tsp of cumin powder, carom seeds and a glass of hot milk on a regular basis can help you manage your blood sugar.
- Cold and migraine- Carom can be utilized for the treatment of recurrent and persistent cough and cold. Inhalation of grounded carom seeds is effective in providing relief from constant headache, cold and migraine.
- Stomach problems- Carom seeds have mild alcoholic properties that can be utilized to treat the problem of stomach pain and indigestion. A mixture of carom seed and salt when consumed with a sip of water is effective in providing relief from the symptoms of indigestion and stomachache.
- Menstrual cramps- Application of carom seed oil can help you achieve speedy relief from the discomfort of menstrual cramps. The seeds of carom act as an effective nerve tonic and reduce the intensity of menstrual cramps.
- Sperm count- Carom seeds are effective in increasing sperm count and can also be utilized to treat sexual dysfunctions. Roast a mixture of tamarind kernel, carom seeds and clarified butter; add a tsp of the mixture and honey to a glass of milk and consume it on a regular basis prior to sleep to achieve speedy results.
Related Tip: "Can Your Fridge Make You Sick?"