Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Uma Shankar SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have thyroid. I took medicine last 1 year for that but no relief. Weight gain and back pain problem. Please suggest me.
I am having white discharge moderate to high sometimes from last one month .My name is priya. 35 years old female. Weight 69 kg. I do regular walk and exercise. Also facing hair fall and joint pain in figures and feet. Please advise Thanks.
I am 28 yers old and developed pain in both my breasts n feel like the muscle in breasts hold tightly n have severe pain in the morning please let me know if I should be worried my periods delayed by 10 days pain in breast since two weeks.
I want to know about full body check. Like some sites (usually hospital sites) are recommending full body checkup for 45+ some for 20-25 etc. And another thing is high price variation. Some sites have written that they are offering full body check up @2500 some @ 10000 some @ 19000. So my doubt is how to choose best full body checkup which includes all tests (like heart attack screening etc). So can you recommend me where should I go for full body check. My third doubt is age restriction. Is there any age restriction for children's. I am looking full body checkup for 8-9 yrs, 39, 42, and 17-18 years old person. Please help me I am really confused.
I have oily skin excessively. Very much problems of acnes, blackheads and rashes and marks what will I do to improve and suggest me some home remedies? weak and thin hairs suggestions are also welcome what will I do to remove splits in hair?
If you need a remedy for itching, try the following natural cures:
Sufferers of chronic itchy skin should seek medical attention to rule out any underlying cause or disease. Typically, health care professionals will treat itchy skin with hydrocortisone cream or, in some cases, prednisone steroids. If you need help finding an effective herbal or organic remedy, a physician practicing holistic medicine may be a suitable match to treat your itching skin.
Coconut oil/lemon juice:
A mixture of equal parts coconut oil and lemon juice is believed to reduce inflammation and remedy itch. For ease of application, fill a spray bottle with the mixture and apply liberally as needed.
Oatmeal is one of the most popular natural remedies to relieve itching. Add two cups of uncooked oatmeal to warm bathwater and soak for 15-20 minutes.
Any topical rub containing menthol, such as vick's topical
Vaporub will immediately help an itch subside.
Aloe vera gel:
A natural cure-all, aloe vera gel can be applied liberally as needed to itchy skin, it will naturally soften and cool the tender skin.
Baking soda is a useful and effective home remedy for itching. To make a baking soda paste, mix together baking soda and water to desired consistency, and rub on affected areas as needed to treat an itch.
My gf is 18 year old she is recently having issues with going for pee again and again like twice n an hour. She symtoms feels pain also. What can be the possible reason or is something to worry about.
Main bahut patla hu, kitna bi khana kayaga tho mota nhi hotha hu, kuch bi kayega tho farak nhi girtha he so please mujhe mota hone keliye solution bathado please .
I am having dark circles and due to Sun my skin color got dark so suggest something homemade nuskha how to get rid from this problem.
A very low body mass index can be due to many causes including genetic, developmental and hormonal disorders and other issues with absorbing nutrients in the body. A low body mass index may also be owing to a high metabolism rate. Here are a few healthy ways to gain weight according to different requirements:
Know your calorie needs
- Calculate your resting metabolic rate with the formula - RMR = 10* weight (kg) + 6.25* height (cm) - 5* age (yr) + x [For men; x=5, for women; x = -161] Your BMR tells you how much minimum calories you will burn if you rested an entire day.
- Account for your activity by using your RMR as BMR (Base metabolic rate) and calculate your daily calorie needs by the following formulae:
- BMR * 1.2 - If you are sedentary
- BMR * 1.375 - For light exercise
- BMR * 1.55 - Moderate activity
- BMR * 1.725 - High activity
- BMR * 1.9 - Intense activity
Diet to follow
- Gradually increase your calorie intake
- Eat healthy and timely
- Have a balanced diet with heavy foods like - starchy vegetables, dense fruits, added oils and creamy soups
- Have foods rich in protein, avoid watery fruits and veggies
- Avoid trans-fats
- Do not binge, pace yourself through your diet regime
- Have dietary supplements and protein shakes
Build muscle to increase body weight
- Include weight training in your daily regime
- Compensate for extra calorie lost in training
- Do not over do it, rest is equally important in building muscle
Things to remember
- Stop eating junk food, eat healthily
- Hydrate yourself well
- Rapid weight gain may cause stretch marks
- Be careful when choosing fatty foods as overindulging in them can lead to heart diseases and type 2 diabetes
- Overeating may cause bloating, stomach aches and cramps
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Ways to Gain Weight Most Naturally