Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Uma Shankar SharmaYour feedback matters!
My friend is suffering from fever from 1 year and nothing is found in reports. medicines are not working. Pls suggest.
Since from last few weeks I am having a stomach pain in the right side so can you please tell me the reason behind it.
I have sneezing problem. Always suffering from these diseases. I want to please suggest from these diseases to safe from these disease.
Iam 28 years female wth right knee partial acl tear. Now I met with an accident and got fractured of lateral condyle comminuted fx and underwent Orif surgery. Will I be able to walk again without any support. I mean after 8 months at least. Please be frank and reply.
I have no much hungry as compared to previous. I feel as full filled my stomach even a small things ate.
I have dandruff that never goes away and also causes a lots of hairfall. What should I do to permanently cure it?
I exercise regularly and use to run about 2 km and I get lot of swet because of that I have itching problem between two legs .it's very irritating and this also leaves mark like a dark spot when ever it's happens. please suggest me some cream to stop itching and to remove dark spot.
I. Have black. Spots on. My face? Why. Is that so? Is it hereditary? Vill it go over time. Or shud I. Consult a doctor?
I am very fat. I reduced my weight to 96 but a I eat something my weight increase easily. So I need a nice way to reduce my fat.
Hi sir, I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do.
Sir, There is dark circle near my eyes. And feel odd. So, sir I want to know what to do. I need your advice.
I am suffering from PCOD. My menstrual cycle is totally irregular. I am a married woman. I and my husband want a baby now. What should we do? And am I able to conceive a baby?
I have black and whitehead on my face and neck. What can I do to remove these and their marks permanently. Please tell me.
I am 24 years pregnant with twins, but having so much of pimples on my face, spoil my complexion, please provide good remedy.
Hello doctor, My age 22 years old my wife 21 years old my wife is having pcod. When we are having intercourse sperm is coming fastly and mood out by for my wife ejaculation is not coming from 6months before she used to get and we both were satisfied now I am not able to satisfy. From 2 days she is getting pain n we had gap for 15 days. Any solution for my problem please help us. We both should be happy.
Our skin has a tendency to become harsh, dry and aggravated during specific seasons and with age. As per Ayurveda, it happens because of the collection of vata in the body. When there is excess of vata, we are inclined to dry skin, acne, dry hair and weak nails. Vata can appear in the body even faster in case you are under stress. Here are some Ayurvedic tips that will decrease the vata accumulation in the body and will help you remain young and keep your skin healthy:
- Try not to skip the veggies: Stick to high water content vegetables that are easy to digest, for example, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, radish (which is highly recommended in Ayurveda for its healing properties), fennel, and asparagus. These vegetables are useful for a wide range of skin. Mix no less than three and relish with a basic olive oil-lemon juice dressing.
- Add some seeds and nuts: Both conventional and Ayurvedic medications believe that including seeds and nuts in your diet will enhance the state of your skin. Vata is drying by nature so all nourishments that have regular and healthy fats in them will keep this dryness. The seeds and nuts contain Omega-3, healthy fats and fiber to help get rid of the vata assimilation.
- Have some tea: Vata is dry and cool by nature so your skin will remain healthier looking, if your keep these two qualities under control. Remain hydrated for the duration of the day and have warm fluids, for example, herbal tea. Making some hot tea with crisp ginger and lemon will wake you up toward the evening and keep your absorption healthy, which is important for shining skin.
- Keep exercise regular: Exercising is fundamental in keeping the Vata from spreading further. Exercising is recommended to keep your muscles and joints sound and healthy while helping you sweat out the toxins. Exercise will likewise enhance blood flow, absorption, and give you a solid skin
- Practice yogic breathing: High levels of mental anxiety are one of the significant reasons why Vata gets disturbed. It truly sucks out all the good juices from your skin making it dried out. Breathing can be an exceptionally powerful anxiety buster that you might need to consider.
- Snooze off with sunset: Aggravated Vata frequently causes anxiety, which can lead to a sleeping disorder. Any healthy skin proficient or Ayurvedic specialist will tell you that getting no less than seven hours of rest is something worth it in order to have a scar-free glowing skin.
- Use skin moisturiser: Staying hydrated within is vital yet you should not disregard dealing with your outer skin all things considered, too. Purging and saturating are the most essential to keeping your skin sound and youthful.