Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Uma KishorYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I just had a few seconds of unprotected sex on 14th day of my menstrual cycle. Then, we used a condom. I had taken Ipill within 15 hours. My next due date is 20th may. I have regular periods of 28-30 days cycle I did not experience any bleeding after taking Ipill. Today it's 2 weeks since I took Ipill. However, I am getting very light yellow discharge whenever I have an urge to urinate. What does this indicate? Is there anything to be worried about?
Sir /mam I always feel like I have to go for urinate some time it is very less but I feel like heavy pressure n also at time of sex I also feel same please help me suggest proper medicine.
I have only one kidney by birth. My left side there is no kidney that place is empty. My other kidney is working fine. Can I do marriage with one kidney. If I married, is there any possible for normal sexual life with one kidney? Or may I face any sexual problem like not becoming a father or can't satisfy my wife?
Sir I have a kidney stone pain. Taking homeopathy medicine for the last 10 days. But no benefit. meftal spas only help me from pain. Stone size is 5 mm.in lower ureter. Pls suggest me what to do. Can beer help me.
I was operated for removal of kidney stone (22 mm), which passed from kidney (right) to ureter, through laser lithotripsy 5 months back. Though I have recovered, sometimes I feel mild pain in my right abdomen while bending, turning or doing yoga exercises. There are two kidney stones of the size of 4 mm and 6 mm in my left kidney. Presently I am taking ayurvedic medicine Chandraprabha vati and cystone tablets regularly. What better medicine would you suggest for the removal of stones and also to overcome the pain.
I'm suffering from kidney stone left kidney stone is 3.8 mm and right kidney stone is 4.8 mm so how can it b helpful to me should I take medicine or any exercise or should I go for operation.
I'm 36 years old. When i drink 2-3 Liter water during a day that day, if I pass urine, I feel burning in my penis. Every time. If I drink more quantity water 6-7 Litre water during day time. I do not face this problem. What is reason for this problem. 4 month back i consulted a doctor he suggest me some tablets I completed the tablet course. Still problem not solved.
Sir I am having urination problem and white discharge problem from last four years. I have done my urine and blood test and the report was normal. But it is important that I am having diabetes. please help
An overactive bladder is marked by problems with one’s bladder storage system that results in sudden urge to urinate. Involuntary and leakage of urine is also a possibility in such a case.
The problem of an overactive bladder arises when the muscles of the bladder contract involuntarily. The conditions contributing to overactive bladder are:
- Excessive production of urine due to diabetes, poor kidney function or excessive fluid intake
- Medications that increase urine production by the bladder
- Acute infections in the urinary tract
- Abnormalities in the bladder, for instance, bladder stones or tumors
- Factors hindering bladder outflow such as constipation, enlarged prostate or earlier treatments for incontinence (loss of bladder control)
- Excessive intake of alcohol or caffeine
- Decline in one’s cognitive abilities due to factors such as ageing, thus making it hard for the bladder to comprehend the signals it gets from the brain
- Incomplete emptying of the bladder, leaving only a little storage space for the urine
- Neurological disorders
How it can be treated?
- Behavioral interventions help to manage overactive bladder effectively and without side-effects. They include-
- Exercises to strengthen one’s urinary sphincter and pelvic floor muscles
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Regulating fluid consumption
- Planning a schedule for trips to the toilet
- Employing a catheter to empty the bladder entirely
- Medications to alleviate the symptoms of incontinence and overactive bladder are-
- Oxybutynin gel
- Oxybutynin as a skin patch
- Injecting small doses of Botox (Botulinum toxin), protein-bacteria, directly into the bladder tissues to partially paralyze the bladder muscles, thus delaying urination.
- Surgery to magnify bladder capacity
However, it is a must that you seek the guidance of a urologist on immediate basis.