Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Uma KishorYour feedback matters!
Sir I have stone in my kidney so what are the thing I have to take so that I not have to go for operation?
I am age 50 years male, I am frequently urinating for every half an hour, no sugar, bp, what is the reason, please guide me.
I am suffering from incontinence of urine, due to this I always keep tissue paper in my underwear, will it create any problem because I have heard not to keep your penis and balls in tight underwear it wil reduce sperm count?
I have been suffering for UTI for over 10 day. Have taken levofloxacin , tomotal and cital syrup. But there isn't much improvement . There is a constant urge to pee all the time even after clearing the bladder. There is some burning sensation at the tip of the penis.
Hi, I was having a 13mm stone in right kidney which is now removed through lithotripsy treatment. I just want ask how I can prevent from recurrence of stone?
I am a diabetes patient. My foot is swelling. Doctor told me failure of your kidney its happen. Please suggest me what to do.
I am a 28 year old male. In last 5 years I did have pain due to kidney stone thrice. Recently a week ago I had a pain for third time. This time my blood pressure went low due to enormous pain. Apart from drink lots of water, is there any solution to this? Bcz I dont want to bare this pain again.
Sir i am having some constipation since from one year i have gone to gastrologist but he gave a tube to apply inside my rectum named as anobliss but i see no result and also i am having urine problems
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
My son's bed wetting problem exist since from child hood. Now he is 16 year old. This is psychological problem or physical problem. How to deal with this case. Is any medicines available? Please guide me.
Kidney stone formation is the most common kidney disease, and people who have had it, would immediately be reminded of the severe pain (loin to groin) in the back.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.