Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UmaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old girl. I have long periods since last 2 months. In sonography report written as" suggestive polycystic ovarian disease" Kindly help me to cure this. Also I wants to know cause, treatment, future health effects of this. Please help. My hight is 158 cm.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering frm PCOD. Ans I have gained lot of weight because of it. Please adive me a proper diet to loose weight
My wife is of 21 years. Her menstrual date is 17 in every month. But this month menstrual did not occur. Is she going to be pregnant. If not why menstrual did not occour. Which medicine should be taken for stopping pregnancy in this situation?
Mam meri wife ko kuchh din se yuhi sent saved pani ki samshya ho rahi hai kish vajha se ye ho raha hair ye bataye or ilaj kya hai?
Sir my vagina is etching and painful My husband continue sex very hard and some leakage in my vagina please give me best solution.
Sir my gf periods started on 8th of this month and we are interested in physically contact, if I do sex after 20th of this month will cause to any pregnancy. I want safe days according to my gf period to avoid getting pregnant please tell me sir what r the safe days based on 8th date.
Why i am missing my monthly period.Also did pregnancy test it was negative .Still no periods.Why ? And what should i do .
I'm 18 years old I'm 22 days late am starting to get nauseous at times. My last period was 9/9/16 I have taken a pregnancy test and was negative. I pee alot more than normal I drink more than normal I'm more tired than normal I'm moody. I have gained weight. I have signs and symptoms of being pregnant but negative hpt not sure if I should wait 2 more weeks and take another test or go into the doctor for a blood test idk what to do?
My wife is 17 weeks and 6 days pregnant. Can we travel in train which is almost 14 hours travel. I booked tickets on third AC. She has low lying placenta risk when we took 3 months Ultra sound test. But doctor told that no need to worry as it is common at that time (3 months pregnant) Please advice me can we travel in train?
Hi I and my husband are trying to get conceived and to get pregnancy I am 24 years old my period date in this month is september 10 I want to get pregnancy in a natural manner and in which dates should I and my husband should get conceived and about how much time and tell me detailed procedure about my question please.
I am 19. Recently I got close with my boyfriend and he fingered my vagina. I have masturbated before but this time my vagina is paining and has swollen a bit. It's even paining while I'm peeing. What can be the reason and what should I do?
Obesity has emerged as one of the most common and serious health problems today, affecting all and sundry. Children, in particular; are the worst affected. Obesity is an amalgamation of sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits and certain medical conditions. If neglected, it can create havoc. Diabetes, high blood pressure and hypertension are some of the major health complications that obesity can lead to. Thus, one needs to control and check this menace at the earliest. Maintaining a healthy body weight is the best way to control obesity. Many surgical and non surgical options are available to lose weight. Weight loss the Ayurvedic way is not only effective, but 100% natural.
Ayurvedic tips for weight loss
The following Ayurvedic tips, if practiced diligently, can give you a lot to cheer about. For an effective treatment, one needs to understand their body type well. Ayurveda classifies people in two categories. People of the Vata Type (more of ember and air in their system), those who can eat like a glutton and yet have a figure to die for. On the contrary, people having more of earth and water in their system (Kapha Types) can put on weight at the drop of a hat.
- Exercise your way to fitness: The benefits of exercise are immense. Start your day with a 30-45 minute exercise to feel the difference. Jogging or brisk walking will be very beneficial. It will give you the extra zeal to fight the unwanted fats in your system.
- Yoga and pranayams: Our body is made up of seven chakras. Proper activation and functioning of the chakras are important to enjoy sound health. Yoga and pranayams are instrumental in activating these chakras. Meditation also rejuvenates a person mentally and physically. A sound mind and body positively responds to the various Ayurvedic weight loss programmes.
- Healthy Sleeping Habits: Early to bed and early to rise can indeed make a person, healthy, wealthy and wise. People with unhealthy sleeping habits are more likely to be obese. Work is important, but not at the expense of one's health. A 10.30 pm-4.30 am sleep schedule is highly recommended.
- Eat healthy: Unhealthy eating habits contribute significantly to obesity. It should be noted that starving will do you more harm than good. A healthy practice is to have small meals at regular intervals. Do not keep your stomach empty. Reduce the carbohydrate and fat intake. Include lots of vegetables, fruits, lean fish, and low fat dairy products in your diet. Ayurvedic medicines like, Triphala churan, guggulu, Triushanaadi loha, shilajit, swarnmakshik bhasm and Medhohar guggul are very effective. However, these medicines should be taken under medical supervisions.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle: Try and avoid a sedentary lifestyle as much as possible. If your work requires you to sit for a long period of time, a short break every one hour can prove to be beneficial.
Ayurveda goes a long way to keep obesity and the associated health complications at bay.