Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uma GoyalYour feedback matters!
I have irregular period problem. And also having right ovarian simple cyst. Ovaries: Right ovary: 5.8 -4.2 cms Enlarged in size with simple cyst measuring 4.5 -3.8 cms Left ovary: 2.7-1.3 cms Normal in size and echotexture. Doctor suggested to use T.femilon for 3 months from day 5 -21 days. And I am using the medicine from last 10 days. Now I am getting so much of weakness and headache and getting pimple. I am taking food properly but still having those above mentioned problems. So please help me on this scenario to reduce that things. Thank you.
I have belly fat after my daughter born I am still having belly fat it looks like I am pregnant my daughter is 8 yrs old. I tried everything but fat doesn't go away I am anemic too very less energy feeling very heavy pls help me.
I am on doxycycline course of 14 days- twice a day. In between I had unprotected intercourse with my partner. Is there a possibility of me getting pregnant. My last menses was on 29 June.
Hi 3-4 mahino Ke pregnancy me safed pani ka nikalna kya ye koi presani h ya fir infection. Please detail me mujhe btae.
Planning to get pregnant. Is it ok to take becosules capsules as folic acid supplements for 2_3 months before pregnancy? I am afraid as max intake of folic acid is 400mcg, but becosules contain folic acid 1.4mg. Is it safe?
I am 48 years old. Had mastectomy in 2007 t1n1mo right breast. Had chemotherapy 6 cycles and 5 years of tamoxifen. A recent breast ultrasound shows some simple cysts in the left breast. What does it indicate? is there any chance of these cysts turning malignant please Advice.
Yesterday night during intercourse my condom got burst. So I gave my wife option 72 1.5 mg in order to avoid pregnancy. Is it enough or do I need to do something else in order to avoid pregnancy? Her last month date was 20th December and next month expected date is 16th January. Please kindly guide us.
I have 11 month old baby girl I am getting menses unevenly after every 2 or 3 months My last menses was on 11 april I had taken tab fermotid 50 mg from day 2 of my period and kpt relation with husband from 12 to 14 day of cycle I checked my upt today its negative Plzz help I knw pregnancy in uneven while lactating but have lots of pressure to become pregnant help me with some medicine.
I have completed 5 years of marriage. I have mild endometriosis problem .I have done 2 time iui and laparoscopy in April 2016. Doctor said ovaries are little bit weak and fallopian tubes are thin. So I am taking medicine from last 3 months. Doctor said, take these for next 3 months more. After that they will go for IVF. So what should I do. My medicines are Endofine, glycomet and pcosite.Please tell.
Know the procedure and benefits of Liposuction!
Being a woman has its own set of physical challenges. With the different anatomical and physiological features, the problems that women face also are different. Three out of four patients with hypothyroidism are women. Male to female ratio of migraine patients is also 3:1. These and various other diseases are predominantly seen in women. In addition to this, there is also the highly sophisticated gynecologic system. This brings its own unique set of diseases like dysmenorrhea, cysts, fibroids, menstrual problems.
Given that a woman’s body is quite unique and sophisticated with various organs working in close coordination with each other, let us take a look at how homoeopathy which usually tries to get to the root of the problem and correct the whole system as a whole.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS): PCOS has a strong genetic predisposition along with obesity and type 2 diabetes. There are often multiple cysts in the ovaries with irregular menstruation, a higher amount of testosterone, and fertility issues. In homoeopathy, Apis Melllfica, Pulsatilla, Lachesis, Graphites, and Sepia are frequently used based on patient’s symptoms.
- Irregular menses: What needs to be understood is irregular menses is a symptom of an underlying disease and a detailed history and clinical examination (including ultrasound scanning) are required to nail down the underlying reason. Natrum Muriaticum, Sepia, Pulsatilla, Senecio Aureus, Staphysagria, Cimicifuga, Euphrasia, and Magnesium Carbonicum are some common agents used to manage irregular menses based on underlying causes.
- Dysmenorrhea: Menstruation is associated with pain in the abdomen, hips, and thighs in a lot of women. However, this should ideally be a painless process as it is physiologic. In some women, it is also associated with severe cramping, diarrhea, and pain that is relieved with warmth. Pulsatilla, Belladonna, Mag Phos, Nux Vomica, and Cimicifuga are some commonly used agents to help women reduce the pain and relax.
- Infertility: Again, like irregular menses, there is a strong reason contributing to infertility which needs to be identified and addressed. Given the social nature of the issue, there is a strong psychological component, and so the couple should engage in a detailed mental and physical constitutional discussion to arrive at a customised regimen. Calcarea Carb, Borax, Aletris Farinosa, Natrum Phos, Pulsatilla, Sepia, Natrum Carb, Agnus Castus, Sabal, Conium are used for managing infertility based on accompanying symptoms.
- Thyroid problem: As noted earlier, hypothyroidism is extremely common in women. There is also a strong linkage between infertility, repeated miscarriages, irregular menses, etc. with the thyroid hormone levels. Calcarea Carbonica, Sepia Officinalis, Graphites, Lycopodium clavatum, and Nux Vomica are some commonly used homoeopathy products in hypothyroid women.
- Migraine: Another problem seen predominantly in women with strong linkage to menstruation cycles and hormones. Belladonna, Natrum Mur, Sanguinaria, Spigelia, and Glonoine are commonly used.
For these common medical conditions, especially in women, homoeopathy offers more holistic treatment with minimal side effects. It may take a while for the body to respond, but it is definitely advisable. Self-medication is best avoided as each woman is unique. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Leucorrhoea, which is also commonly know as "white discharge" ("shvet pradar" in hindi) is common problem in female. Normally (physiologically), vaginal discharge occurs during ovulation, during pregnancy, and in some women, few days before menses. When this secretion increases in amount, then it is term as leucorrhoea. Physiological vaginal discharge is white, odorless and it can be sticky, yellowish, or watery.
Patholpgy: leucorrhoea itself is not a disease but can be symptom of many diseases. Profuse white discharge can be associated with pathological conditions like trichomoniasis vaginitis [with greenish, foul smelling discharge], candidiasis [curdy, thick discharge], bacterial vaginosis, etc. In such cases, there is profuse white discharge with associated symptoms like burning, itching, pain in lower abdomen and lower back pain are also present.
Leucorrhoea may be present as without any apparent disorder. Generally, during increase white discharge [without apparent disorder], patient also complains of profound general weakness and lethargy, mental irritability, mild itching, lack of concentration in routine work.
Why homeopathy for leucorrhoea?
There are some of the best homeopathic remedies for leucorrhoea like sepia, pulsetilla, natrum group of remedies and kali group etc. Which not only cures but also reduce the repetitive tendency of complaint without side-effect. Homeopathic medicine is selected on the basis of symptoms, hence the medicine differs from patient to patient. For proper treatment and consultation, call back or massage.
- General management
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid use of pessary, tampon.
- Avoid stress
- Have nutritious food.