Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uma GoyalYour feedback matters!
My sister has a fibroid in her uterus. The size of the fibroid is 17.82*15.56*14.29.Her CA125 blod report is 32.23.Please suggest
FITT- formula to remain FIT –
F (Frequency) - Daily, minimum 5 days a week
I (Intensity) – Moderate – Low - for older people and just starting exercise program
T (Type) - aerobic + resistance
Aerobic - (walking, running, cycling. swimming)
1. Use large muscles (legs , shoulder, arms , chest)
2. Can be done continuously
3. Burns calories and helps in losing fat
1. After aerobic exercise
2. Two/three times a week
3. Maintains muscles while losing fat
4. Can do free weights
5. Do not do if BP > 160/100 mm of Hg .
T - (Time) 30-45 mts per day minimum – 150 mts per week, may increase up to 300 mts / for more benefit.
Hello Me and my bf just hugged and kissed in bed with clothes on. We did not do anything else. I got stomach pain for some time. Is there any chance that I am pregnant?
Crooked teeth pull down a child's morale in a big way. It not just impacts their chewing and looks, but also makes oral hygiene practices difficult for the child and the parent. Orthodontic treatment, which may involve removing a couple of teeth and realigning the other teeth is very popular to correctly align these teeth.
The entire process of this treatment starting from initial visits to diagnosis to completing treatment to follow-up is a prolonged one. While the time with the dentist is quite significant, the time for the child to adjust to the braces and come to terms with the new 'thing' in their mouth is also quite taxing.
This requirement of time followed by need of adjustment time makes summer the ideal time to get braces for the children. Read on to understand a little more on the same:
- Time/Scheduling: The summer holidays gives children enough time to make the numerous visits without having to affect their school routine. The child and the parent have to make numerous visits to the dentist, the initial oral examination, getting radiographs done, moulds done, removal of teeth if required, checking for their healing, getting the braces in place, and follow-up visits for adjustments. In addition, on the child's side, they need sufficient time to heal from the teeth removal, get used to the presence of the metallic braces (in most cases) in their mouth, and get used to the new oral care methods. Another thing to consider also is the proximity of the dental clinic and the availability of the orthodontist. Most clinics schedule the orthodontist visit on one day of the week to cover all cases. Also, most children are in their early or late teens when they go for braces and are therefore in important stages of their academics. Therefore, summer becomes the best time to go for braces without affecting the schedule.
- Oral Care: Having braces requires extra care from the child to learn oral hygiene measures. The braces make it easy for food particles to remain on the teeth, increasing chances of decay and gum disease. The child needs to make a conscious effort to keep this clean as developing decay during the treatment complicates the whole scene. Therefore, summer gives the ample time required to get used to the oral care routine.
- Safety: Children with braces who are into sports should start using mouth-guards to protect them from injury during contact sports. Again, summer is a time to indulge in sports, and this will give the child adequate time to adjust to the use of mouth-guards.
All these make summer the ideal time to go for orthodontic treatment.
Hi doctor, 2 years before I took misoprostol 3 times difrance of 4 or 5 months .and now I am trying to conceive but not possible. I got checkup but everything is normal. Then what is this problem to get pregnant. Please help me. And tell me proper medicine to get pregnant fastly. My age 23 years.
My wife 27 years recently had a abortion on dt 21.05.17. Today she is saying that during bathroom small patches of blood oozing out and slight pain in lower abdomen. Is it normal since she has a abortion? Pls suggest.
My mind works very slowly and I have very low confidence ,poor memory ,low concentration, nervous and I always confuse to take any decision. I feels stressful. So please tell me that what to do for improving memory and fast work your mind and take proper decision any time
Hi I am 21 + years old and nowadays I am also 6 months pregnant. From last day I am having burns in my arm and leg nerves and it is too painful that I am not able to sleep. Please suggest me asap.
My wife use to have heavy flow during periods on 1st to 3rd day & we had sex during ovulation period without any birth control products several times but she doesn't get pregnant, So is there any problem with my wife or with me?
M on 32nd day of cycle no af shows took pregnancy test it was negative my last period was on 5th march and previous month Feb 1. Is it earlier to check pregnancy test or I should wait for some more days?
I am 31 weeks pregnant. My age is 34 years. I feel constant urge to urinate every time. Sometimes after every 15 mins I feel urge to urinate. This is my first child. I got married in february 2015 and in april 2015 I had a very bad urinary infection for which I was hospitalize for 3 days in mumbai. Now every time I am scared when I go to washroom that whether I am again suffering from urinary infection. I talked to my doctor for that she told me for urine test. I had urine test in september 2016 and it was fine. No infection in that. After that I feel same thing every time ie constant urge to urinate every time. Kindly help me out for that.
I am 24 year girl, I feel very bad during my periods .even in 1st date I can't take a sip of water if I eat or think anything then it come out through vomit. I feel very panic that's why my 1-2 days always stay in my home I can't go outside from home evrymonth. I feel Reel (chakkar) and very pain in abdomen.
Sperm not coming out from vagina? It is normal or abnormal after intercourse? Means not coming outside the body? Vagina is wet from inside?
I am 18 and i had intercourse like twice monthly since last 4-5 months and i had once skipped periods for a mthn and now again i missed my date this month.I had done pregnancy test and its negative.Could u please tell what should i do now?
All we know that tumour
Is found where there is cancer in body.
I have no infrastructure to experiment on this.
Do I decided and found
Effectively a measure to
Produce immunity in a body
To resist tumours form in a body. Therefore I can help you to develop immune
System to resist cyst/tumours.
If there is no tumour no chance of getting cancer
I worked silently on a few local patients and successfully depart breast
Tumour and ovarian tumour
In last 6 months.
This made me confident
To build immunity by a few
Homoeo medicines over a period of 3-4 months.
So I am ready to help interested persons to
Develop this into his/her
Body before any fatal come.
I have fullest belief on
I will be successful if i
Make ou smile and save
Your family from disaster.
God is good
I am 20 years age. Will there be any side effects if I'll take abortion pill within 12 week of pregnancy. thanks.
Hello my age is 21 height 5. 4 and weight 67. I am suffering from pcod since 5 years. And now again I did ultrasound test it shows complex cyst of 5. 4 cm on right ovary. Is this something related to ovarian cancer? I have irregular menses and strong abdominal pain I do have exercise in my daily routine but still gaining weight. And hair is much thin and short. And front forehead side I am getting bald. Because of all this I feel depressed and have stopped contacting people. I would like to get some help regarding weight loss and hair problem.
Keep your face clean. Use a mild face wash at least twice a day. Drink lots of water.
People with oily skin avoid oily food, butter, cheese and other dairy products.
Don't rub your face whenever you sweat, dab it.
When acne are present, do not touch them, press them or pick on them, this doesn't help at all. On the contrary, it leaves marks which are difficult to clear.
Avoid rubbing and scrubbing your skin.
These simple tips make the further treatment easy and more effective.