Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Udit GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 6th month pregnant and my blood pressure is high so what can I do a normal blood pressure & if blood pressure is high baby ko problem ho sakti hai kya.
I and my Girlfriend had an protected sex yesterday. She had a very painful experience. What should I do so that I and my girlfriend can enjoy the sex life.
My pregnancy test is negative. My had one miscarriage before. My period comes always regular but this time 30 days over now. I went for ultrasound but result is bulky uterus. What should I do? Please help me.
I was with a female escort on 07.06.2017 and had a vaginal and oral intercourse, both for the first time. The very next day I consulted a doctor online and asked for any issue of STI and he recommended Cap DOXYCYCLINE, 100 mg for 2 weeks at bedtime. I took the medicine for the said time skipping 1-2 times. Today is 03.07.2017 and for the last two days I have noticed a burning sensation in urination and increased number and urgency in urination. I doubt Gonorrhea. What shall I do ?plz help.
My right breast is producing milk like substance and no other symptoms found. M sure that I'm not pregnant then what is it. What should I do? Can these be breast Cancer. Kindly suggest me.
Hi, my cousin got married at last year, almost one over but not yet confirmed pregnancy. What is problem can you help.
I've already one baby everything is normal for both of us my endometrium measures around 11. 5 mm my egg size should be 2.8×2.3 any possibility is there to get pregnant.
Please give me precaution to be taken during sex to avoid pregnancy other than condom. I personally use Durex condom during sex.
How to stop the pregnancy if confirm. As ipill tablet works r any other tablet. So please tell me right path. Bcoz we r unmarried.
I have some sexual prob sir/mam, my wife wish that I should lick hur pussy before intercourse, n I want to do but there is a very bad smell in her pussy, now wht should I do in this help us.
Dear Doctor, I am aged 63 years and my wife age is 54 years. We have oral sex on a daily basis which gives us much pleasure, happiness and clear mind. While doing oral sex with my wife, I never wear any type of condom because without condom wearing oral sex gives us more pleasure than condom wearing oral sex. While doing condom less oral sex with my wife, she swallows all my fluid. Does it give hurt to her beautiful body or will any disease enter into her body? Likewise any disease enter into my body while swallowing her fluid during vagina oral sex? Please clear my doubt.
Hi. My left breast has been feeling heavy and tight for 2 days now, and it has also been paining me. What should I do? My periods are weeks away as well.
If we kiss a girl and her saliva goes into mouth there Will be a any problem ? One of my relative is her age is 35 and she suddenly started kissing me and made me closer to her. .is better to have closed with him I too feel happy with him and she too.
I am 19 year's girl I not got my periods this month it's over 20 days from my periods date. How can I get periods if not then which medicine I use to get periods? Please suggest.
My menstruation cycle is of 35 -40 days. My last period occurred from 3 rd Feb to 6 6th Feb. On 7 th Feb I had unprotected sex 6-7 times and took unwanted 72 tablet after 40 hour of unprotected sex. Today, on 15 th Feb I am bleeding slightly. Is this period or a side effect of that pill or a sign of early pregnancy? Should I use pregnancy test kit? Pls doctor help me.
Hi I had unprotected sex on 15th and 16th February. My periods are due on 23rd February. Can I get pregnant.
The pressing urge to do loads in a short span of time, to plan life in a day, to see dreams unfurl into reality at the slightest of efforts inundates millions across the world. It is neither about the goals one sets before oneself nor about rational expectations arising from the awareness of one's capabilities. The problem runs deeper. Happiness and health are two elemental factors discerning the quality of your life. Happiness is directly proportional to your personal health. Neglecting one will affect the other. The best way to cope in the given situation is to take a detour from the overriding rat race. While others are in a hurry, you must slow down and care to nurture your mind and body.
Take a look at the benefits of slowing down:
- It will give you ample time to interact: Moving out of your comfort zone in order to exchange ideas with colleagues or friends plays an eminent role in shaping your personality. Interaction provides a person with food for thought. Therefore slowing down a little will encourage a free flow of countless ideas.
- It will encourage you to pursue a hobby: Hobbies keep you alive. You should take out time to pursue an interest. This is a tried and tested way of rekindling happiness in one's life.
- It will make you attentive towards others: A fast life shelters you within its clutches. You fail to take note of the changes in and around you. Going slow will let you take care of your loved ones.
- It will enable you to see your inimitability: Once you slow down, you'll find time to introspect and retrospect as well. A person can come to realize how unique he or she is in this vast scope of things.
- It will improve your sex life: Dopamine is the chief chemical that regulates a person's sexual desires. Increased levels of stress can hamper the production of dopamine making you lax about sex. Taking an easy pace can add zing to your sex life.
- It will keep your heart healthy: Being overly hyper about delay subjects you to the risk of heart diseases. You should never be frantic about plans; this can lead to high blood pressure or can even cause severe harm to your heart health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.