Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. UdbhavYour feedback matters!
I Am 51 years & having Diabetic 150-200 taking tablet GlimiSave max forte-3 mg. Started from six month. The problems have lost my eyesight in an crescent formin right eye. have consulted Doctors & scanned & did all test they told me that a optic nerve have been blasted Or damaged from down side & this cannot be cured have consulted 3 Doctors but in vain i stay in kalyan (Mumbai) Please give an advice.
Since last saturday, I find stye like eruption + corner of the eye near nasal bridge there is sort of oozing (red). No pain but, teary eye. Please suggest medicine. Am putting zo eye drops. Is it ok.
I am having itching in my eyes. Is there a domestic remedy which I can use to suppress or cure it? The irritation is persistent when I am in prolonged exposure with dust and smoke. Y.
I had a blunt trauma. On left side of head. So blood clotted around the eye. Results in a black eye. I am into modeling so need to get rid of this asap. Anyone please help me with this issue. Which medicines I should take to remove it fast. Is there any permanent mark? And how much time it takes to heal?
Plz suggest any vit d syrup for my 4 months old daughter. As I am giving her A Z drop DEPURA IS THIS ENOUGH OR I SHOULD CHANGE. please DOCTORS HELP ME.
Pichle kucg smay se mere vision me problem ho rhi hai. Muje 3-4 black dots nazar aate hai. Pichle saal se ye problem ho rhi hai. Pahle ek hi dot nazar aata tha ab 3-4 dots nazar aate hai. Mene private doctor ko bhi dikhaya to unhone ise normal btaya or unke treatment se koi bhi fark nhi pda. Muje lense ke sath sath cylender bhi lgta hai. Mere dono aankho me 1 number ke lense or 2.5 Right eye and 3.0 Left eye 180 degree cylender lggte hai. Ye normal hai ya nhi. Iska kya tratment hai?
Computers, while wonderful, routinely stress your eyes. A name actually exists for this eyestrain—computer vision syndrome (CVS), and it’s often the No. 1 office health complaint.
You may have suffered from CVS symptoms after a long day at the ’puter yourself: fatigue, headache, dry eye, pain around the eyes, and trouble maintaining your focus. Your eyes are used to seeing sharp, well-defined details and contrasts, but computer screens flash soft images, which your eyes constantly try to put in better focus. Making a few minor adjustments to your screen time, however, can help you avoid CVS.
1. Use proper lighting. When on the computer, your ambient lighting should be about one-half that used in most offices. Bright ambient light causes glare. Reduce it by closing drapes, shades, or blinds and using lower-intensity bulbs. Also, try to position your monitor so the windows are to the sides of the monitor instead of in front or back of it.
2. Cut glare further. Install an antiglare screen, paint bright white walls a darker color with a matte finish, or use a computer hood.
3. Adjust the monitor. Position it 20 to 30 inches from your eyes or about an arm’s length away. The top should be at or below eye level.
4. Increase the font. If you constantly lean forward to read small type, switch to a larger font size, or zoom in to increase the page size.
5. Blink, blink, and blink. You blink about five times less than normal when on the computer, according to optometrist Larry K. Wan, OD, with the Family EyeCare Center in Campbell, California. This can trigger dry eyes. To keep your eyes well-lubricated, try this: Every 30 minutes, blink 10 times by closing your eyes very slowly as if falling asleep.
6. Take 10. Make sure to take a 10-minute break each hour. And every 30 minutes, do this exercise: Look away from the screen, and focus on a distant object for about five to 10 seconds. Or look far away at an object for 10 to 15 seconds and then nearby for 10 to 15 seconds. Go back and forth 10 times.
7. Do an eye meditation. Rub your palms quickly together until they feel warm. Cup them over your closed eyes. Feel the heat emanating from your palms, but don’t touch your eyelids. “You want complete blackness, and it takes about six minutes to get rid of any afterimages,” says Meir Schneider, PhD, LMT, of the School of Self-Healing in San Francisco. Sit quietly in this position, and slow your breathing to a steady rise and fall. This deep relaxation helps to soothe both eyes and body. Do this at least three times a day or whenever you need a quick eye break.