Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. U S MittalYour feedback matters!
I am 24years male I have loose weight for last 3 months. Sir I request you to right suggestion or tips weight mention.
Hi i have a question, l get sometimes bad acne they are reoccurring in the spot and some just bleed out till it's gone what would be a good spot treatment for me?
Hello, In the month of July 2016 I had my coronary heart bypass surgery but after a month I am constantly facing bloated stomach problem on daily basis. The duration of this problem takes whole day to overcome it. Kindly guide me the reasons behind and way of healing this problem.
I have a oily skin and I have acne on my face n my face skin color is getting dark day by day. What should I do to avoid pimples and acne on my face and get back my skin color?
I'm a 16 year old young lady and I haven't slept for last 3 days I don't at all get sleep in nights most of the time, I want to know the reason.
I am suffering of over weight. I stay at a hostel where I cannot maintain a good diet and also I have no source like gym or something to workout. Can you please suggest me how can I reduce my weight?
Dear Sir/madam, How should I control frequent urination which causes during at night sometimes till 4 days everything's normal.
Am 26 years old. And am male. I had waste of fats in body (in hips, and chest) how to reduce that fats.
Is distrust on partner is a symptom of depression or major depressive disorder. I tried a lot to trust on my husband but every time negative thoughts comes in my mind that he is having attraction or affair on someone. I feel so hopeless, lonely worried because of this. I am diagnosed with major depressive disorder and on medication stalopam 10 mg. But this distrust on my partner killing me.
My pimples started back in 2014 and it keep on increasing ,it even pains ,sometimes itch .cause of the pimples my face is turning red in those pimple areas .i've even went for treatment but is of no use ,have even tried many ayurvedic medicines and home remedies .but still it will not leave my face. And even on my back and sometimes even on ear n neck.
I am sleeping too much these days like from a week and very lethargic through out the day. What might be the reasons?
I Have jaundice past 45 days (sgpt 300). Recently a week ago (sgpt 77). I dint take proper tablets nor precation. Now I have started feeling pain in my stomach (left side).
I have been advised RE root canal or tooth implant, which one is better? I had root canal done 15 20 years back and now they are saying it wasn't done completely, the nerves don't go down to the bottom in the x ray, please advise.
I usually eat dinner early say at 7: 30-8: 0pm and daily I get up at morning say at6: 30-7am. Many times I feel my stomach like a balloon full of gas and I get a pressure which makes me fart or go to toilet. Due to this I can not sleep long in the morning as I get a pressure right at 7 am. So I need to know why is this happening, what do you say this in your medical term and what should be done to avoid it.
One of the skin’s main functions is protection, and one of the ways it does that is by producing sebum. During teenage and early adolescent years, there is a release of excessive sexual hormones, which also leads to excessive sebum production. This clogs the pores, leading to accumulation of sebum within the skin layers. There are also bacteria trapped within this, leading to infections. Symptoms could include blister formation with pustules, redness, and severe pain. In people with naturally oily skin, this can be a major problem, with large acne which may leave marks when healed.
Excessive hormones (androgens).
In girls, correlation with menstrual cycles, pregnancy, and polycystic ovaries, indicating an association with increased hormone levels.
Management: As it is easy to identify if you are prone to developing acne, steps should be taken to avoid developing acne or reducing its severity once they appear.
- Touching acne is a strict no-no. There is a great tendency to keep picking at it, but this should be avoided as the infection can spread to other unaffected areas.
- Using a cold towel or soft cotton cloth can help in soothing the area
- Ice cubes can also be used on the acne. This will also reduce blood supply and curtail increase in severity
- Acne is proven to be an indication of stress, and so stress management is very essential.
- Keep calm by various methods – meditation, music, yoga, exercise
- A regular exercise routine also is very helpful. The sweating during the exercise helps in clearing up the pores and keeping the skin clean. Sebum is more often cleared out this way, leading to reduced acne
- Lifestyle (sleep and diet): A healthy eating pattern with reduced oily foods and sugars and more amounts of fresh foods is highly helpful. A good amount of sleep is also beneficial for overall skin health.
- Garments which come in touch with facial skin like pillow covers should be washed with gentle soap
- Regular skin care routine should be maintained including frequent washing, regular moisturising, and periodic exfoliating.
- Avoid too many chemicals and adhere to a regimen using as many natural substances as possible.
- Mild gels or lotions like tretinoin, tazarotene, and adapalene are useful in controlling acne
- Topical antibiotics like clindamycin or erythromycin combined with benzoyl peroxide may also be used if more severe
- Birth control pills are also used to regulate hormonal levels in some women.
- Scars can be treated with laser light therapy, dermabrasion, chemical peels, or steroid injections
- Remember that acne is a part of growing up, and will naturally reduce after the growing years.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!