Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. U.M. MahajanYour feedback matters!
Postmenopausal women taking calcium and vitamin d supplements had improved lipid profiles with those taking placebo as reported in a study published in the journal menopause.
In an analysis of data from the women?s health initiative, the level of ldl cholesterol was lower by an average of 4.46 mg/dl in the women on active treatment reported peter f. Schnatz, do, of reading hospital in pennsylvania.
In addition, higher levels of 25?hydroxyvitamin d3 (25 (oh) d3) were associated with higher levels of hdl cholesterol and lower levels of ldl cholesterol and triglycerides.
Hi, I am 26 married woman. From February 2016 my period started to irregular. Then in USG I found that I have PCOS from last April 2016. I have been on Yasmin hormone tablet for 7th months. Now I am trying for a baby. So, last January, gyneo prescribed me Good ova 100 mg from 3rd day of my period to 7th day for ovulation. Also prescribed me start Duphaston 10 mg two tablet for each day from 16th day. So I have completed my all medicines course. But next month My pregnancy test was negative. And I got my period. Now I want to try pregnancy in a natural way without any medicines. I want to know that Can I try pregnancy without medicines? If I try is there any problem that can be affected me? How can I know When I am ovulating & from which day I can do intercourse? I am so much worried. Please give a suggestion.
There are various kinds of nosebleeds that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleeds. These nosebleeds are usually of two kinds: anterior nosebleeds, and posterior nosebleeds. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed. Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
- In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.
I have problem of acne since last 5 years, still I haven't got permanent solution, please suggest me best solution.
I have black rashes on my face I used ointment for removing of rashes but sis not find any result what should I do nw to make my skin glowing?
I am 24 years old and facing backpain for 4-5 weeks. I have already used moov to get some relief. But it's not working at all. What should I do to get rid of this problem? Give also some suggestion about elementary food.
I'm suffering by fever from since 2days and cold also I what precaution should I take to recover melt self.
Does Onion juice is effective for my hairfall problem.? & I am worried about my hairloss problem. Plzz telling me the ans in details. And some home remedies which is helpful for my hair.
Hi Sir, How we can erase acne marks from our face? it is a big issue on many people faces. Please suggest me for this.
I am 21 years old and my diet is also good but I cannot gain health as well as my weight is not increasing. Please help me.
Best shampoo for dry and flaky scalps. I can use conditioner. Having hair loss due to this. How I can get my previous hair back. I having this problem from 5years. But it's gradually comes back now I am seeing loss of hair.
I get pimple type things always when I touch my face more frequently or I scratch . Always feels an etching sensation on my face.
I am from india and work in uk shift so my dinner is around half past 11 in the night. Believe that is the reason for me to gain more weight. Could you please suggest a way to reduce weight. I can't eat before 9/10 as i am getting hungry when I reach home around 1.
If you're a smoker, quit. It's the single best thing you can do for your heart health.
Smoking is one of the main causes of coronary heart disease.
A year after giving up, your risk of a heart attack falls to about half that of a smoker.