Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. U K Vimal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. U K VimalYour feedback matters!
Me and my boy friend were together few days ago. I touched his penis. And then few moments later I touched My vagina. He did not ejaculate. I am not sure even if he pre ejaculated. My period is due on 24-25th of this month. Can I be pregnant if I touched My vagina a few moments later with the same hand. He surely did NOT ejaculate but what if her pre ejaculate touched my hand and then that hand touched my vagina. I am very anxious. Please help me.
Hi. Actually I suffer from stomach problem last 15 days I go to Potty three times in the morning and one time in evening and the type of potty is Semi-liquid I mean not pure liquid.
I have bubbly urine many times. I have done urine r/e. It shows no protein. I do not have sugar. Some times it came. Sometime do not. Reason for bubbly urine.
Am a diabetic for last 20 years. Fasting :99 PP BS :112 Hba1c: 6.6 Kidney function Blood urea :26 Serum creatinine: 1.2 Serum uric acid: 4.1 Serum calcium :9.0 In view of above, any further advice please.
I am 35 year old, I am not getting sleep completely whole night only 2 or 3 hours I sleep. What should I do.
I am a 16 year old boy I want to ask that my penis length is 4.8 inch I want to know that can you pls tell me what will it be when I become an adult I know that average length is 5-7 inches but still can you tell me what it should be of my.
I am 59yr old having heat body. I have hyper acidity problem, due to this during winter I have heavy burning sensation between stomach.
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"