Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. U K VimalYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old male. I am suffering from low body weight (45 kgs). Also I have regular mouth ulcer issue's. Kindly suggest an Excellent treatment for the same. I have already tried homeopathy, Ayurveda and Protein powders but they have no results. Please help me.
Respected Sir/Madam. I am 37 male. I was piles and sneezing (nose running condition) and problem of forgetness. For this firstly I have taken a homeopathic medicine which bears no effective results then I decided to take Ayurvedic Medicine from that and I took medicine for piles i. E. Hamdarads Khooni bawaseer 2 tables three times in a day and Spetivita capsules 2 capsules three times in a day and Zandu's Zandopa one spoon powder in one glass of water in the evening. I took this medicine two consecutive days. When I took this medicine, the problem of piles is reduced and it also made some effect upon sneezing. But from yesterday there is a big problem arising there. Now I have a great difficulty in breathing and is unable to sleep properly and to this effect there is also pain in chest and when I am breathing it sound a beep in the chest. Please made me solution.
Sir, I have sexual problem. My penis is not work well what I do. When I do sex that time my sperm is come out quickly.
Hi I am mani , 27 male , I have issue related to sex , I married 5 months ago , I feel my interest or sex power become reduce and my pennis become loose during sex time , and when I married I sex 4 or five times but now I only do 1 time or ya 2 times hardly , so please help me to sort out this problem.
Whenever I drink milk or butter milk my stomach starts to hurt and I feel like vomiting plus there was a time when I vomited after drinking buttermilk. What could this mean?
4 Superfoods and home remedies to get rid of acidity
Excessive secretion of stomach acids brings about the problem of acidity with heartburn and dyspepsia being its common symptoms. There are foods as well as home remedies that can help you to get rid of this problem.
Some of them are:
1. Bananas - Being an excellent source of potassium, this fruit helps to keep acid production in balance. Moreover, certain elements in bananas aid in increasing the production of stomach mucus that helps to protect the organ from adverse effects of excessive acid production. Even its high fiber content promotes digestion, preventing the occurrence of acidity once again.
2. Ginger - Consuming ginger can help to bring about a significant improvement in digestion, superior absorption as well as proper assimilation of important nutrients. This root is helpful in protecting your body from stomach ulcers by enabling mucus production, thereby decreasing the negative effects of acid on the stomach.
3. Melons - Melons are also extremely good for fighting acidity. They have a pH of 6.1 and can be had as whole or as fruit juice. Whether it is watermelons or honeydew, these are refreshing fruits filled with nutrients. Each bite of a watermelon, for instance, contains high levels of Vitamins A, C, and B6, amino acids, antioxidants and lycopene as well as potassium.
4. Mint leaves - Even mint leaves are helpful in slowing down the acid buildup in the stomach while improving digestion. Its cooling effect can help to cut down the pain as well as burning sensation associated with acid reflux.
In addition to having these foods, there are certain home remedies that you can try for fighting acidity:
- It's wise to have your last meal about 2-3 hours before your bedtime to allow time for digestion of the food matter.
- You should always have your meals at regular fixed intervals. Keeping too wide a gap between meals can cause you to suffer from acidity.
- To curb instances of acidity, it's best to avoid spicy foods and caffeinated beverages.
- Having a glass of lukewarm water daily can also help in combating acidity.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.