Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tyagi
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TyagiYour feedback matters!
My neck color is light black and my all skin color is same but neck is black so please tell me how I can clear that color please tell me soap name, oil name. Please suggest something.
Hi doctor I am using skin shine cream and I am getting good fairness but if I stop it my face will turn black what should I do to maintain the cream effect permanently.
I'm a 17 year old. getting these rashes and kind of ulcers in my mouth since 2 months. And now there's a red rash inside of my lower lip and there's a red-whitish spot or boil or rash on my tongue on the left side. What is it? What is its cause?
I am 48 year old man. I have prostate problem .Igo to urine at least 20 time in 24 hours. However my urine flow normal. L have done ultrasound xray .l cannot take sound sleep at night. What should I do.
I am 20 years Old, in my neck back side. Skin colour is black. How did I cure this to back my skin color to normal color. Normally my skin tone is fair.
I have black spots under me. Consult any cream for me or you have any suggestions. Please reply for me.
I used dermikem oc because I wanted fair complexion. But now box of cream I have started getting pimples so I stopped using it. Pllz I want to you to suggest cream which actually gives fairness forever without any side effects waiting for your reply.
Hi, my age is 25. My skin is oil excess oily type. Which night cream would recommend for my skin type and my skin color is wheatish. I have acne marks on my cheeks.
I am 19 years old female, my skin was very dull I want to know how can I improve my skin tone with homemade products, can you suggest me to brighten my skin.
Hello, I am Shruti Kohli. I am a consultant Dermatologist in cosmetologist in Sarvodaya Hospital, Sec-8, Faridabad. Also, I have a clinic in Sec- 15, Faridabad by the name of Crimson Clinic. I have been practising from last 12 years.
Today, I am going to talk about the "summer skin care tips".
- Use sunscreen before stepping out in the sun, that is the most important preventive step anyone can take in the summer season. The sun screen should be minimum SPF of 15 and should protect against both UVA and UVB.
- Apply the sunscreen 15 minutes prior to go to the sun. And it can be applied after every 3-4 hours.
- The sun also has a bad effect on the lips. In order to protect them, you can moisturize them by applying lip balm with SPF of 15, as and when required.
- For the face cleaning, I would recommend a gentle exfoliating face wash containing glycolic acid, which will help to remove a dead skin as well as the harmful effect of sweat and pollutants from your skin.
- After cleansing of the skin, it is important to use light water base moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Avoid heavy creams and oils as the skin breakouts.
- If you are exposed to the sun for long period, then aloe vera gel is recommended, as it is a soothing and cooling agent. also it has antioxidant properties. It can also prevent damaging of the skin of free radicles.
- Aloe vera can also be used a cooling mask occasionally.
- I would recommend washing off yourself twice daily with cold water, in order to remove the pollutants.
- Also, use a white broad hat to protect your skin, especially the skin of your face. Or you can use an umbrella while being exposed to the sun.
- Eat plenty of watermelon and muskmelon daily.
- There are certain foods which give inherent protection against the sun. These include tomatoes, berries, citrus fruits, nuts which contain Vitamin C.
- And the last is, hydrate yourself regularly. drink atleast 12-15 glass of water daily for a glowing, youthful and healthy skin. Coconut water also works well and is recommended in your daily routine.
Summer will be fun if you follow the simple tips given by me. You can contact me for any skin related problem, through Lybrate or you can also take a direct appointment in my clinic which is in Sec-15 A, by the name of Crimson clinic.
Last 1 week I am getting Blood while passing stool. Something is hurting in the anus area. May be it is fissure. Please help.
What diet should I take for fissure problem. Every two weeks blood is coming. Why green leaves are suggested?
Be it burgers, bagels, muffins, sandwiches or simple toasts, bread has made headway into the diets of a huge portion of the populace. Although a staple diet for many since time immemorial, the consumption of bread has increased extensively in the recent past. But, which type of bread should we intake to incur the best health impacts is a question that bothers many. The general assumption is that the wholegrain variety is the best alternative. However, the barrage of marketing tactics makes it impossible to distinguish the best variety from the others.
There are a whole lot of myths surrounding the best variety of bread and you must choose wisely before settling for one particular type. It is expedient to look beyond the overt appearance or the name of the bread, one needs to be wary of the ingredient before taking a call.
Mostly, white bread is made out of refined flour which is often striped off essential nutrients and fibers. To worsen the situation, white bread is often bleached with certain chemicals to enhance its appearance.
Certain assumptions deem brown bread as the healthier option. Unfortunately, it isn't true always. More often than not, brown bread is simply white bread with artificial coloring added to it or is caramelized. They essentially add no surplus nutritional value.
Similarly, multigrain bread can often mislead the consumers about its health impacts. Unlike whole wheat bread, multigrain breads are usually chemically treated with softened grains. This does not effectively recover the lost nutrients of the bread.
Whole wheat bread has more pronounced health benefits. It contains more wheat germ and fibers in comparison to the more processed varieties of bread. Having evaded the toxic additives, it has relatively healthier effects on our blood sugar levels.
As you realize that the bread that you eat does not necessarily affect your health favorably, wisdom lies in seeking out the least harmful variety. In that context, rye bread or spelt bread contains greater amount of minerals. Besides, bread made from barley, oats and millets have greater mineral content than the commercially hybridized varieties and promote better health.