Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tushar Moghe
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar MogheYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 13yrs old now and studied on class eight in an english medium coed school. The main problem she is moody, if her mother telling something to do, nobody confirm that she will do or not. She have long hair, but donot wants to wash with shampoo twice in a week. Summer season her mother said to clean bath at least two times daily, but she avoid her mother. She is fatty and her body always wet, then getting a bad smell from her body. Her mother always kept her cloth and dresses clean. I feel her poolcar students not agreed to sit beside her. But she make style in hair, and make changes her cloths daily. Why she scared to take a simple bath with clean wash. She will do shampoo after 07 to 10 days.
My Son is 18 Months old, when he was 12 months old Hepatitis- A vaccine's first does given and as per the chart we should give the 2nd dose on 18 months. (chart provided by appollo chennai). So I just wanted to know whether we should give him when on extract age of 18 months old or what is the max age for giving Hepatitis - A vaccine's 2nd does.
Pls help me My 19 days old baby is on breast feed, he feeds 2 hrs but still hungry then I have to give him bottle 80 ml water n 3 spoon of Farex. What should I do? How much milk is needed for him?
Pl suggest which infant formula is best for my baby, Nusobee, nan or lactogen? She is a girl and has completed 6 months on 10th of this month. My pediatrician suggested me to give her lactogen 2 and cerelac wheat Apple.
Respected Doctor. my 20 month old daughter is so much weak in body and had less growth. and having less weight of just 7.7 kg. So kindly suggest some medicine and this body weight is how much less? is it serious condition or not? kindly help. Thanking you.
Sir mari beti 1 year ki honaaa wali h WO stand nhi ho paati koi prob to nhi h mari bdi beti 7 mhinaaa ki bjagna lgi thi aisaaa kyu. Or mari choti beti bht kamjor h PR WO khatiii bht h hr tym bhukiii hi rhti h.maiii kya kruu ab.
Excessive hair fall, thinning of hair and bald spots are not only concerns of adults, children too suffer from hair woes. Look for signs and identify causes that are leading to your child's hair loss. With proper treatment hair loss can be reversed and your child's hair can be restored.
Look for these signs to determine whether your child is suffering from hair loss.
- Bald patches on the head.
- Loss of hair from the entire body
- Excessive hair loss but not complete fallout
- Spots of broken hair and scattered hair loss
- Alopecia areata - This condition results in oval patches of hair fallout from certain portions of the head. It is a noncontiguous condition that appears when the body's immunization attacks the hair follicles. About 25% of affected kids also suffer from ridging nails.
- Tinea capitis - Also known as ringworms of the scalp, this is a type of fungal infections that are often seen in children. It causes oval shaped scaly spots on the head due to breakage of hair and the remaining roots seem like black spots.
- Telogen effluvium - If your child has undergone some kind of trauma, be it physical or psychological, it can cause the hair follicles to enter into the resting phase and within 6 to 16 weeks excessive hair loss occurs leaving your child partially bald.
- Trichotillomania - Stress or anxiety can cause your child to pull out his/her own hair. This results in scattered hair loss and broken hair which is prominent on the sides of the head.
- Lack of nutrients - Nutritional deficiency can cause hair loss if your child lacks vitamin A, B complex and biotin it can trigger hair fall.
Hair fall in children is common and treatable if they are of medical causes. Sometimes rubbing and playing with hair can also cause hair loss so parents are advised to look into all the probable causes that might lead to shedding.
Related Tip: What is the Most Effective Hair Regrowth Treatment??