Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tumen
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TumenYour feedback matters!
I have allot of acne on my face so whats the best treatment for it. I want to be completely rid of this acne problem.
I have accidentally face. In my face there are stretch and some black so what I will do to clearing the face or any medicine and my accident is completed 1 and half years then also not going the sports on my face.
Hello doctor my question is mere leg me bht share dark spots aa gaye h.give me some tips for remove this. What cream I used?
My main problem is head lice. I should daily or alternately comb and remove them manually else they multiply rapidly. My son and other family members are also experiencing my lice. Please help me.
Hi doctor, would you suggest remedy for TEARS TROUGH. Even after having proper sleep, fruit ,green veg I am unable to get rid of it instead my eye bags goes darker with increase in size. Also I feel tired most of the time. I am just 22 years and facing it from last 6 years please doctor help me out. Is ROC ORO SUBLIME cream Works? Have used gylerin sandal paste but did not found anything. I sometime suffer from nightfall. please help me out with instant remedy.
I am having a blind pimples on my forehead. It doesn't pain but its there since July and I am still suffering from it. Kindly suggest what should be done?
Tangled and dry hair cause a lot of anxiety to a number of people, men and women alike. There are however, several kinds of remedies available for rough and dry hair. To this effect, the markets are flooded with cosmetic products that guarantee assuaging hair damage. There are several factors that contribute to the increased roughness of hair. Nutrition deficiencies in diet, exposure to polluted water and dust feature among the most conspicuous reasons. Besides, use of chemicals and heat for styling of hair also substantially damages the quality of hair. Sufficient care is imperative to maintain the richness of hair. While many opt for expert treatments at salons, a few home based solutions always come handy while beating the bad hair day blues.
- Avocado: Avocado is perhaps one of the most trusted fruits when it comes to skin and hair care. Replete with essential vitamins and minerals, avocado work wonders in restoring the luster to your hair. Mashing avocado with an egg and then applying it on wet hair, smoothes dry and damaged hair.
- Butter Massage: Applying butter to rough and damaged hair a while before shampooing can repair the damage caused to the hair by pollution and chemicals and enhance the smoothness and shine.
- Olive Oil: Among the other curative traits of olive oil, one of the most testified qualities is its moisturizing prospects. Rubbing the hair with warm olive oil and leaving it for an hour before rinsing it off, may yield favorable results.
- Tea: As incredulous as it may sound, your good old tea can impart the much needed shine to your rough, dry hair. Using freshly brewed tea as a final rinse after shampoo can enrich the texture and the color of your hair.
- Mixing Egg with your regular shampoo: As a protein rich supplement, egg can provide your hair with the required about of protein and thus, work as a viable remedy for dry hair. Blending your regular shampoo with eggs can result in tangle free, smooth hair.
- Botanical oils: Oiling is one of the most trustworthy methods of hair therapy. Using oils made from olives, jojoba and almonds is crucial for restoring the luster and smoothness of hair.
- Mayonnaise: As appetizing it may be on burgers, Mayonnaise can be used as an important source of proteins for damaged hair. Massaging the hair gently with a dollop of mayonnaise before washing it off with lukewarm water has proven to be a useful therapy for dry hair.
- Banana and Honey Mixture: Being rich in the essential salts, Banana, when mixed with honey and hair oil is extremely beneficial to dry and damaged hair. Regular use can effectively restore the smoothness and shine of the hair.
- Beer: Beer is an excellent for conditioning of hair. It repairs and nourishes the roots of the hai.
I have got a lot of pimples on my face and bullets on forehead. Please suggest a natural remedy or a face wash to get rid of them.
I am 18 year old and my problem is I have lot of pimples on my face and I have used lot of creams and got no result can you please give a solution?
Lybrate | Dr. Amitava Bhattacharya speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY