Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Tulika AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I have gingivitis I got scaling done and have been using gum paint for a month now but my gums still bleed.
I have ulcer problem in mouth. I cannot eat my food because of this problem help to relief from this problem?
How to effectively handle work related stress
The statistics on stress at workplace are staggering with half of respondents in studies reporting that they face higher than normal stress levels at work. Stress is a silent killer and can lead to serious health issues like stroke and heart attack. Stress at the workplace could be due to excessive workloads, unclear responsibilities, lack of control, unrealistic deadlines and noisy work environment.
While it is a good thing to be competitive and excel in whatever you are doing, it is also very important to learn to tackle stress and take life easy. Remember, we live only once! here are some simple and effective ways to handle workplace stress:
1. Seek support at work
Research has shown that having one good friend at work reduces the chances of quitting. Sharing your thoughts with another person not only reduces the stress levels but also might lead to discovering new ways to handle tough situations. Take proactive steps to be more friendly and sociable at work.
2. Manage work better
Try prioritizing better and not expecting perfection in every task. In case your role is over-loaded, try talking to your manager to reduce the load or if possible, delegate some work. Accept that you have certain limits to your productivity and do not try to prove yourself by over-working.
3. Get moving
It is a proven fact that exercises in any form reduces stress levels. Try to exercise for half an hour daily in the form walking, swimming, playing a sport or running. You can take short walking breaks at work that can add up to half an hour in a day.
Reduce weight with weight management products &gt;&gt;
4. Try breathing exercises
Breathing deeply for four counts on inhale and exhale can reduce stress levels immediately. You can try alternating breathing exercise i. E. Long inhale with one nostril and exhaling with the other nostril, which brings focus and energy in the morning before starting work.
5. Take a power nap
10 minutes of shut eye goes a long way in recharging your tired brain. Any longer than 15 minutes will end up making you groggy. Just put your head down on the desk, and clear your mind of all thoughts for 10 minutes.
6. Eat right
Food has a big role to play in determining our stress levels. Avoid processed food, sugar and high amount of refined carbs like flour, white rice etc. Maintaining your blood glucose levels by eating more complex carbohydrates that are slowly digested like ragi, jowar, bajra gives you steady energy levels throughout the day.
Take care of your sugar, liver, skin &amp; more with ayurvedic products
7. Get enough sleep
Over-worked employees often cut back on sleep and try to squeeze in work at night. Over the long term, this practice can severely impact your health and leads to more stress. A restful night's sleep of at least 6 hours is mandatory for all adults. Lack of sleep causes irritability and diminished ability to deal with stress. Avoid looking at laptop, tv or phone screens when you are trying to fall asleep.
You have to take charge of your own work-life balance and draw the line where you feel uncomfortable since no one will do it for you. Over-working might give benefits in the short term in terms of recognition and promotion, but it causes emotional, mental and physical burnout in the long term. Stay healthy, stay happy.
Mera teeth ka distance hai. Teeth aur teeth ke andar gap hone se khana khane ke problems hota hai. Samne se dekhe to teeth sab acha nahi dikhta hai. Log mujhe dikh kar mazak karte hain. Aap mujhe koi koi acha jaldi solution boliye. Sabhi teeth ke andar distance ho gaya hai. Aap mujhe help kijiye.
I am 56 yrs old. I have lost 4 teeth from front (2 on upper row & 2 on the lower row). Can I get fixed tooth replacement.
How to prevent or fill the spaces between tooth's? What are the ways to remove white spots over teeth?
Hi have dental prblm. My teeth has gap between teeth.in my teeth first only one gap between teeth .after few years at my age 19 it becomes two more gaps formed .its seems like ugly. Wat can ido plzz tel me solution.
My Teeth's have become Yellowish in Colour. I am Worry about it. Please give me the solution to bring it back i'm Whitish Colour.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.
I have sensitivity problem in my teeth and sometime bleeding occurs from gums so please tell what should I do?
I can not feel any taste. I eat lots of chilly and spicy food but I can not feel any of those taste and all I feel is the the taste of lemon. I only feel the sour taste and a bit of sweet taste that's all. Whats wrong with me?
Mere teeth me scratches hai wo bhi bde bde kahi mujhe calcium ki kami to nahi kya iske liye koi test bhi hai kya? Teeth ka colour bhi yellowish hai or scratch bhi aise ki lgta hai ki poora teeth middle se break ho jayega.Plz reply me
I have deeper cavity in my teeth. I found many articles on internet to heal and cure it. I do oil pulling since 6 months it does brighten my teeth but not reversing decay. I know dentist will say filling it. I heard that kapalbhati can cure it. I want ans from yoga expert or ayurvedacharya on it.
Have you ever wondered what to look when you are shopping for a right brush for yourself. We always read the contents, calorie intake etc etc when you buy something to eat but then why choose anything when it comes to taking care of your oral hygiene.
So, here are some tips you need to observe while buying a toothbrush for yourself
1. It should always be SOFT TOOTHBRUSH- No matter how delicate it might look , remember you are cleaning your teeth not your clothes. So never buy a hard or a medium brush. This is always written on either extreme top or extreme bottom of the toothbrush you are buying. Remember, it should be a soft toothbrush.
2. Any branded company recognised by the American Dental Association will do . I am not promoting a brand but remember to choose a good company because that will usually follow the guidelines followed by ADA to design a toothbrush.
3. Have additional features- Features you need are Gum Stimulators( for massaging the gums), 360 degree cleaning . If you are wearing braces, make sure you have a specially designed orthodontic brush for yourself.
So, i hope next time if i see you in the grocery store you know what to buy..