Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tuleeka Sethi
Management of Pregnancy Query
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Management of Labor Pain
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Treatment of Disorders of the Female Genital Tract
Treatment of Swelling in feet during pregnancy
Treatment of Premature Labor
Submit a review for Dr. Tuleeka SethiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Meprate 10 mg is given to me for conceiving the baby & all9 too. 7 months ago I done with abortion because my was not growing! the baby was off 7 weeks.
Hi i’m a 24 year old female been having itchiness, burning sensation in my vagina because of yeast infection but bought a clotrimazole cream 1%. It’s been 4 days but the itchiness is too much and unbearable.
Hi, I am 28 years ladies. I had miscarriage november 2017. I did my dc and everything was normal for few months then my period starts to be mixed up I can have period for 3 days after dome 3 o 4 months than I will is my period again I went to gyn he said I must take outrogestan 200 mg for 10 day with folic capsules. So I want to ask if it is safe to have sex, it won't interfere with the pills will I be able to fell pregnant?
We should know about the normal menstrual pattern. On average a woman’s menstrual cycle lasts 28days. Cycle duration maybvary 24 to 35 days. Menstrual bleeding lasts for 2 -7 days with average being 5 days.
- Lifestyle changes: Extreme weight loss or gain,excessive exercise and stress can lead to irregular periods. If your BMI is less than 18.5 or more than 30 it affects your periods.
- Contraceptives: Oral contraceptive pills can cause breakthrough bleeding or intrauterine hormone device May cause irregular periods.
- PCOS: Polycystic ovarian syndrome is a very common problem these days which shows hormonal imbalance resulting in development of very small multiple cysts in ovaries which causes delayed and prolonged periods. It May have other long term disorders like infertility , metabolic disorders etc.
- Gynecological Probems: Gynecologic problems like uterine fibroids or polyp or ovarian disorders. Irregular bleeding May also occur in case of unsuspected pregnancy or early miscarriage
- Medical Disorders: Medical disorders like thyroid disorders May also cause irregular periods.
I am 22 years Old mother. I have a 9 months baby and now I am carrying. My LMP is on 23rd Aug and I and my husband decided for a abortion so we consult a doctor and they told to have pills but due to funeral in our family we can not go to the doctor and now my husband went to abroad he will be back only a month later so shall we have the abortion using pill after one month. Please kindly request you to give me the best advice.
I am 34 years pregnant ladies with 8th month just completed. From last week etching problem started and my Dr. advice for udliv 150 mg allegra 100gm Pls explain me the side effects of this medicine to me and my baby inside me. Or its safe Dr. advice for 1/2 allegra & 1udliv each for two times in day.
Dear, I am facing PCOD problem, monthly cycle is regular problem, now 3 months gone but periods was not come, and pregnancy also negative, wt can I do to periods come regularly and total cure PCOD.
Hi I had two pregnancy kit test and both were positive but yesterday I went to hospital for checking up they told me to do too with their kit. I did it with 2nd urine and it came negative. What does it mean? Am so tensed? Maine pregnant to hu n?
Hi, I am 25 married in June 8th this year and before marriage 1 years ago I have cyst in my ovary. After taking treatment am completely ok now. Nd now after marriage I got period at June 25th dat too very light period for 2 days. After dat from July and August I skipped my periods. So please help me that am pregnant or not. And also I have taken pregnancy test in July and August 1 week it showing negative. Please help me.
The bladder is a muscular sac that is seated just above the pubic bone. The organ stores urine produced by the kidneys allows us the control the frequency of urination by the expansion and contraction of its muscles.
Pain in the bladder is usually caused due to one of three reasons:
- Interstitial cystitis: This is a chronic condition which affects more women than men. It makes the bladder inflamed and irritated. The bladder walls turn stiff because of this which makes it difficult for the bladder to expand. Interstitial cystitis may be caused by a defect in the lining of the bladder.
- Urinary tract infection: Urinary tract infections can affect a person at any age and may develop in the ureter, urethra, bladder or kidneys. However, it is most commonly seen in the bladder. This infection is caused by bacteria that enter the body through the urinary tract.
- Bladder cancer: Cancer that develops in the bladder is known as bladder cancer. Transitional cell carcinoma is the most common type of bladder cancer cell. This begins in the innermost layer of the bladder lining. Pain during urination and discomfort in the lower pelvic region are common symptoms of this disease. Once the cause is diagnosed, antibiotic medication can help treat bladder pain.
Along with that, there are a few things you could do at home as well-
- Drink plenty of fluids: Ideally, we should drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water keeps the body hydrated and helps flush toxins from the body. It also helps dilute the urine. This can make urination less painful as concentrated urine may be acidic and difficult to pass. Water also helps prevent the formation of kidney stones and thus helps the kidneys function optimally.
- Urinate frequently: Do not try to control your urine. Holding urine in for extended periods of time allows bacteria to multiply within the body. It is also important to urinate after intercourse as sexual activities can push the bacteria present on the skin deeper into your body. This is important for both men and women.
- Dress comfortably: Avoid synthetic, tight fitting underwear and clothes. Instead wear, loose, comfortable clothes that are preferably made out of cotton. These clothes will help keep your skin dry and not allow bacteria to breed.
- Pain relievers and heating pads: Sometimes, antibiotics can take a day or two before addressing bladder pain. In such cases, pain relievers can help deal with the discomfort and cramps. Heating pads can also help soothe abdominal and lower back pain that results from bladder infections.
- Diet: It is recommended that alcohol tomatoes chocolates caffeinated beverages may contribute to bladder irritation and inflammation BB.
- Smoking: Smoking makes the bladder symptoms worse therefore should be avoided.
- Certain stretching exercises: This also help to relieve PBS symptoms Drug therapy also used for this but takes around 6 months to relieve symptoms.