Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ts Shokeen
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ts ShokeenYour feedback matters!
Very good treatment, good response
I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis past 5 years it effected my right knee joint pls suggest anu ayurvedic medicine and diet to follow also.
I feel pain in my lower back vertebra. I can feel the pain when I touch it. Why is that and how to cure it.
I have lot of pain in calf muscles which radiates till ankle, especially left leg. This has started after my second child, 4 years back. Night sometimes I can't sleep because of this pain. When massaged I feel temporary relief. Should I take multivitamin or calcium or vitamin d3 tablets?
Hi I am 25 years of age & I have started backache since 15 days following gym exercise. Please advise remedy for it!
Whenever I travel in the bus/train/car for a prolonged time I get pain just above my knee on both legs. I am 64 years old male. I don't take any medicine for this. Kindly advice.
Early morning after bathing I suffer energy less, shaking hands&legs and I feel irritation Age: 19 hight; 5.7 weight: 45-50 please help me.
Hi sir/mam Am asking this question for my mom. She is now 49. My mom has pain in knee while standing more time and when waking up from bed or chair. Then we consult Dr. For this. Dr. Took x-ray and said that she has osteoarthritis. Now she is taking medicines for this. The Dr. Said that if the pain is not relieving take injection for knee. Is it better to get relief from this knee pain. Please suggest me better remedy for this.
Doctor sir, My wife complains about localized ankle pain when she walks after long sitting posture or particularly in the morning time after wake up. However, gets relieved after few steps. She had no ankle injuries. What could be the reason and how to get rid off this pain? Pl suggest home remedies. Thanks In advance.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.
Related Tip: 6 Effective Ways to Keep Away Body Pains, esp. When Temperatures Dip