Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. TrupthiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I have problems with throat, my tonsils get (Sujan) on them because of that My throat have some infection so gale Mae which which Hoti hai. And because of that I have cold from last 2 days. I take tab. montair LC, but I haven't get relief from that. Please tell me any tablet so that my throat becomes normal and my cold is also over. Please sir tell me best medicine on this gale ki hich kich, because whenever this happen cold is coming confirm, so if I get best tab. On this type of gale ki hich kich so that in future I could able to avoid getting suffering from cold. I eagerly waiting for your reply.
I am 37 yrs, I have sinus issues, I taking treatment but my son he have gold problems, any solution for this problem plus help me.
Actually I have tonsils which create so many problem in regular interval having this problem with tonsils I also get fever and body pain.
Having lots of cough. It is struck in my throat. Does it may cause pneumonia. What are the symptoms of pneumonia. Plzz tell.
My mother in law 83 of age has suddendly started making noice from the throat likre a monkeys sound as if she is clearing her throat all the time .What could the reason be.Plz advice.
When ever climates change like june to july my nose starts bleeding sometime. Will you please give me any solution. Or precaution.
Good Morning, now a days I hear list of whistling / crrrr voice in my both ears, what would be the reason, is this curable, please help.
My mom is having pre menopause syndrome she is taking few anti depression tablets like ativan and rivotril she is having sleeping problems too She is also having vertigo problem She s doing vertigo exercises for it for past 1 month Also please explain wen will be vertigo problem cured?
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.