Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. TrupthiYour feedback matters!
I have throat pain from last night and I think this is due to summer and please tell me the solution?
Sir/madam, I am getting some blood on my tongue near the throat in the night time while sleeping. While washing some blood is coming. In the day time it is not coming. What is the that problem please. Is it cancer or due to heat in body it is coming.
I have frequent throat infection due to this my throat is red and it is difficult to eat and drink at times. Later it develops mouth ulcer and the pain increases due to this. Doctors say this is due to pollution and acidity. Can you kindly help me out with an remedy on this please.
I am suffering from heavily snoring problem from last 8-10 yrs, also laziness tiredness quickly, please advice for better health and sleep.
I am suffering from nasal. My nose becomes close in one side when am sleeping or in rest mode so please suggest me secure.
I am 24 facing a ear problem in right earsits paining and sometimes it block. So please give some precaution. Thank you so much.
Hi doctors. Got this new ear problem bugging me from last few days. There is this continuous loud noise which resembles that of sea waves or wind in my left ear. I can hear a lot of vibrations and there is no clear sound coming. Can't hear properly too. Could this be due to cold as I have got cold and sinus from last month. Also few days back as I was travelling by train there was a huge deafening noise of another train which crossed my train. Could there be a link between the two. Pls help.
Hello sir or madam I got throat paining for one week so what should I do and what precaution should I take ?
I require vertigo details. i am suffering from this disease so i want a brief about this and how i cure this ?
Hi I am feeling dizzy and drowsy from. Last two three days. I work on computer in office. whenever I sit in front of pc. I start to feel drowsy. I was feeling dehydrated and tired drowsy dizzy all the time. Even at home also. What could be the reason. 2 days back I noticed my mouth gets dry. I drink lots of water bit still sleeping. I have had to make extreme efforts to keep my eyes open at works. They automatically shuts and I keep yawning inspite of good sleep. I lost weight 2 kgs recently. Is it eye problem or any other issue. My eyes feel too heavy and sleepy. Sometimes I feel spinning around head while sitting talking and walking. Kindly suggest. What is the reason. This is happening from last 5.6 days.
Hello doctor. .once I went to medical doct their doct said I have a perforation in left ear. Then I went to two other ent specialist doctor they said that there is nothing. Its normal. But from the time medical doct said perforation is thr I feel somewhat different in my left ear. Pls say what I shld do. .
From yesterday I'm suffering from heavy giddiness and my head seems heavy .I HV been fasting from past 16 days I'm doing .
I have dns - deviated nasal septum, should I go for any surgery to remove it or go for any medication? will homeopathy work in this case? and someone told me to do yoga breathing exercise, is that helpful?
Hi, 20 years back I have affected vertigo, with good care and habits i am maintaining it. I have noise in my ear, is there any remedy for it please let me know.
I have an nose blockage everyday when I get up I try clearing but the things keep coming, but after I take bath have breakfast and go to office, things become normal no cough nothing what is the reason that every morning I have to suffer this?
I am suffering from tinnitus, the cause of tinnitus is high level of noise. I am engineer, so at my company there is hammering on metal plate and once I was standing near to it. From that day my ear can not listen properly, and also 24 hours continuous noise hearing even I am in silence. Please help me to cure tinnitus.
Recently from last 4 to 6 months my mom is suffering with snoring problem when she slept. And day by day it is increasing gradually. So please suggest how to get relief from this problem. My mom's age is 38 and weight is 76. And she has a problem of unwanted hair growth on face due to hormonal imbalance (menstrual cycle. So is this the reason for the problem of snoring?
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.